felisou is offline New Member

Considering stopping cycle - please help.

Hey everyone,

Just want some assistance/advice before I make a decision on what to do...

Week 3 of my first cycle - prop 150mg. I am currently doing 100mg EOD.

However, apart from the obvious strength/weight gain, I am experiencing the following as well which are making me seriously consider stopping this cycle early:

- Anxiety like a bitch. I have had anxiety before, but Im actually having freak out, cant breath, shaking type panic attacks...
    - Difficulty breathing - chest feels so heavy... there is no pain associated, it just feels like I cant get enough breath
    - Mild kidney pain (which has just began the past couple days) .. its not acute pain though, so perhaps it could be a muscle strain or something.. who knows

They are the main ones at the moment... I just want to know what is normal - perhaps its all in my head and Im just anxious because its my first... but everything you read about the possible health implications of steroids just keep whirling around in my head (and no doubt the cause of my anxiety)

I have also been taking my usual multi and fish oil.. but also added in green tea extract and a liver detox as well.

Any thoughts? I would really appreciate it.

I have never experienced any of the symptoms you've described. Maybe the vets have. If you want to stop your cycle just stop injecting Prop, wait a week and start your PCT.

Will I still need to do a full 4 week PCT though? I only was on the gear for 3 weeks... ?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you running an ai? Could be estrogen related possible. I have only gotten anxiety with high doses of tren , test only usually makes me feel awesome. The shortness of breath could be from bloat/weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Are you running an ai? Could be estrogen related possible. I have only gotten anxiety with high doses of tren, test only usually makes me feel awesome. The shortness of breath could be from bloat/weight gain.
    Yeah thats what everyone has said to me.... normally tren is the usual culprit.

I am not running an AI at the moment... would it be worth trying something now?

How likely is it to cause damage to yourself with a test only cycle?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ai will not "damage" you in any way provided you do not take a huge dose. take aromasin (stane) 12.5mg ed for three days then eod on cycle should clear up any estrogen related issues, IF that's what they are. i'm not saying they are, i'm only commenting on the ai.

Quote Originally Posted by felisou View Post
    Yeah thats what everyone has said to me.... normally tren is the usual culprit.

I am not running an AI at the moment... would it be worth trying something now?

How likely is it to cause damage to yourself with a test only cycle?
    I would definitely get on an ai. Get either arimidex or preferably aromasin and see if that clears it up. Your running a pretty low dose of test so some of this might be in your head. Running and ai will do absolutely no damage, in fact it's beneficial.

Thanks for the advice....

I currently only have letro In terms of an AI....

How would I dose it and for how long should I run it?

bump

Thanks for the advice....

I currently only have letro In terms of an AI....

How would I dose it and for how long should I run it?
    I would start at .25mg e3d for that dose of test. Have you been emotional/depressed since starting your cycle?

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I agree with the AI get on that and see how you feel.
    also I saw you threw in liver detox, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about that since usually only orals are liver toxic not injectables.

I would start at .25mg e3d for that dose of test. Have you been emotional/depressed since starting your cycle?
    not really to be honest... it wasn't apparent at the very start, but ive noticed that I have been feeling increasingly odd on the days in between pins.

As I said I have a history of anxiety and have been concerned with getting sides... its becoming increasingly apparent that perhaps im just being a bitch.

No harm though in asking... you are after all injecting shit into your body lol.

But the one thing I am not imagining is the heavy feeling in my chest - whether its the gear OR the anxiety... that is DEFINITELY there. Would you recommend starting the letro or does it sound more like a mental/anxiety issue?

not really to be honest... it wasn't apparent at the very start, but ive noticed that I have been feeling increasingly odd on the days in between pins.

As I said I have a history of anxiety and have been concerned with getting sides... its becoming increasingly apparent that perhaps im just being a bitch.

No harm though in asking... you are after all injecting shit into your body lol.

But the one thing I am not imagining is the heavy feeling in my chest - whether its the gear OR the anxiety... that is DEFINITELY there. Would you recommend starting the letro or does it sound more like a mental/anxiety issue?
    Don't sweat it man. I would definitely run the letro, I think you should always run an ai on cycle. I do think a lot of it is probably in your head, just try to relax it's just a little test lol. I get that heavy breathing feeling when I'm bulking and I think its from weight gain. You might be carrying a lot of water due to not running an ai. How much weight have you gained so far?

5-6 kgs.... however I was heavily carb depleted before I started my bulk....

That's quite a big jump for 3 weeks. You might drop a few lb's when you start the letro, that could be the source of the breathing issue also.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    What meds are you taking for anxiety?

One thing you might try besides adding an AI, is try pinning once everyday instead of eod. Do it for a week and see how you feel. It would be 50mg/day.

not on anything for the anxiety - got help dealing with it a year or so ago ... hasnt been a problem since then... until recently! It hit me again like a bitch and it was scary man...
    Last edited by felisou; 03-10-2012 at 10:10 PM.

That's quite a big jump for 3 weeks. You might drop a few lb's when you start the letro, that could be the source of the breathing issue also.
    It is - which is probably the cause of the heavy breathing.

I have been eating above maintenance cals - but nothing crazy... I couldnt believe how quick I was putting weight on. Its obviously made up mostly of water/fat... but its still a huge jump for so little time.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    This is pure speculation but I'm going to throw it out there. I can't take prop because it gives me bad test flu. 50mg ED is the onlyway I can do a prop course. When I get test flu from it I get sinusy, lethargic, kidney pain and generally feel like shit. My training partner gets test flu from 1ml of the original, legit sus 250, and this only has 30mg of prop in it. The symptoms for both of us occur the day following injections.

So maybe you're not getting test flu as bad as I get it or my training partner does, but maybe there is some physiological change occuring that is significant enough to trigger your anxiety. I think the earlier suggestion of 50mg ED may help you out and a low dosed AI is always a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DGHGM View Post
    This is pure speculation but I'm going to throw it out there. I can't take prop because it gives me bad test flu. 50mg ED is the onlyway I can do a prop course. When I get test flu from it I get sinusy, lethargic, kidney pain and generally feel like shit. My training partner gets test flu from 1ml of the original, legit sus 250, and this only has 30mg of prop in it. The symptoms for both of us occur the day following injections.

So maybe you're not getting test flu as bad as I get it or my training partner does, but maybe there is some physiological change occuring that is significant enough to trigger your anxiety. I think the earlier suggestion of 50mg ED may help you out and a low dosed AI is always a good idea.
    thanks for your feedback dude - really appreciate it.

I began taking .25mg of the AI today and will repeat e3d... I will do that for a week and see how I feel. If nothing changes, will start pinning 50mg ED.... if I STILL feel like crap.... well then I will just try harden the hell up because then i know its in my head lol.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    If you do have to stop try a longer ester next time. I've ran 1,000mg/week test cyp with no dramas. It makes no sense to me as exogenous test levels should be the same if not higher but still, longer esters give me no problems.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    all the symptons you have are all cause of panic attacks IMO i use too get them when i was younger and i had same symptons had trouble breating always thought something was wrong w me it was horrific i really dont think its the gear but better safe than sorry go too a doctor and get some meds for them panic attacks they will ruin and control your life

agreed! definitely something I need to work on again.

Pinned again last night - today woke up feeling a little anxious as per usual for the day after lol.... but nothing too bad though after listening to everyones advice/comments on here.

I think its a little test flu to be honest... blocked nose/groggy feeling... Made me feel as though I was finding it hard to breathe, which gave me anxiety, which made it hard to breathe.. make sense?

EDIT: Spoke too soon I think... anxiety levels are increasing ... feels as though its going to reach the same point as last time! Hmmm... its concerning!! Need to get me some valium I think!
    Last edited by felisou; 03-11-2012 at 09:13 PM.

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    i have sorta the same problem.. i did 7 shots of test e.. first 2 shots were .1cc the rest were 1 cc.. and i was taking liquidex eod... started having breathing problems... went to doc for xrays in case.. they showed fine... did some other tests just basic stuff showed fine.. doc said i have anxiety attacked/stress so gave me pills called lorazepam 1mg per pill..last pin i did was july 13th.. obv i have stopped.. im going to go do blood work soon im thinkin my blood levels are off which is causing the anxiety and hopefully if that is the case then when levels go back to normal (im guessing they will have to give me something to have the levels go back to normal) the anxiety will be gone and ill be feeling normal again..

Thread Information