Mordamir is offline New Member

Help Please How much per height

I am about 5 ft 4, 135...I have test 400 and trenbolon and my friend said do 1cc of both 2 times a week....hes taller and bigger though is that right. I looked everywhere and cant find in online....or should I do half that.....thanks

juice work is offline Banned
    what are your stats, body fat, how many cycles have you done, how long have you been working out, HOW OLD ARE YOU, what is your diet, and tren a or e?

all stuff you will be asked before receiving an aswer brosi, also do you have the correct items for you pct and to prevent the most epic gyno a man can imagine from running tren?

juice work is offline Banned

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1cc means nothing. What is the Mg/mL strength.

Honestly you dont really want to be doing any tren your first cycle and tren/test will do nothing for you that a good diet wont except cause you problems.

my friend is going to send me pct in a few weeks....wgt 135 body fat really low just a little around gut but still have a 4 pack not full 6 pack....teston 400 mg/ml, trenabol 250mg/ml..... I am 38 and I did one cycle test only along time ago....so I guess this is like first cycle.........I hope this info helps........

tren acetate and tren enanthate blend

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    forget the tren and just stick with the test.
    400mg of test a week is plenty. So .5ml 2x a week. Not the 1 your friends suggested.
    Also get an ai for use on cycle.
    And dont start till you have everything on hand. Shit happens. Dont start because you should have pct in a few weeks. What if something happens
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Leave the Tren for a few cycles down the road!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Save the tren for another time as the test is more than sufficient for you right now. And get your PCT before you start as gixxer said. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks so much.....I ****ed up today but no biggy.....I started both last week and was doing .5cc of each and today i did 1 full cc of each and got instant erection and blew my wad instantly....crazy shit huh....should I continue both and .5cc since I already started them......what do you recomend for pct or ai while on cycle.....I really appreciate all your help....I felt like a beast today working out....I can see how this can be so alluring...and felt like super man all day.....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen to the experts. Stay off the tren for now. You'll do more harm than good right now.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir View Post
    I am about 5 ft 4, 135...I have test 400 and trenbolon and my friend said do 1cc of both 2 times a week....hes taller and bigger though is that right. I looked everywhere and cant find in online....or should I do half that.....thanks
    You have no business doing gear. You already got the same answers in your other post. What if your friend isn't able to send you your PCT? What's your plan?

Drop the gear. Your going to hurt yourself.

Why do you say I have no business doing gear, you have to start somewhere...Its my cousins husband and he and his friends have been on for years and that was his advice...I trusted in what he said...but I have been cross checking with other users to form my own opinion...I have been on hrt (test cream) test 100 mg and progestoron 20 gm mixture for 2 months now...this was doctor prescribed......not that that means anything....I took his advice and so far I have had many diff people tell me diff things on this site....I am not trying to be rude by no means but its frustrating...what is going to be diff in adding tren after a test only cycle? .....He has already shipped me Tamoxifen for pct.... and I am thinking aromasin while on to keep estrogen under control.....I am already in 2 wks is it wise to stop cold turkey I have test shrinkage already....should I just do a shorter cycle..........I read swifto's info and some other links and although he did advise to do tren on 2nd or 3rd cycle he did say you can if you have right pct...and there is another thread by atomini saying that tren and test is best out there with less effects??? Ps your scaring me..how am I going to hurt myself if I use proper pct....What pct do you recomend.....I would not have started if I was not positive that I could get it but I agree I should have had everything on hand just in case shit happens....

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Your on trt so your blasting and cruising?

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    ^yes but he doesn't know it

surely your not wrong, just everyone's advice on this forum is.. drop the tren , do some homework. take your buddys advice with a grain or should i say bag of salt. infact take EVERYONES advice with a grain of salt and do your own research and homework. you need to research trt aka hrt, and blasting on this forum. i can't help you as i have no experience in this area, my suggestion would be to stop cold turkey yes

so stop, research 1st cycles, blasting and cruising, blasting on trt/hrt, and pct. n take your time. then when you think you know what your talking about post your cycle stats n info and if your doing everything right you'll get a big thumbs up and then your good to go.

ok thanks................. I will but I had stopped the hrt.......ps what is blasting and cruising......

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blast and cruise: HRT does a steriod cycle then goes back to the HRT no PCT.

cool thats what I was considering cause it has progesterone in it and doc said that helps fight..estrogen...so far i feel great and see a diff already...Ill let you all know in a few more weeks...thanks fit2bold..........

Thanks for everyone's help...I dont mean to be annoying....just hyped up...thats all.....

Thread Information