flyguy6661 is offline Member

who has stacked boldenone & deca togeather ??

just wondering on what peoples thoughts on stacking these 2 compounds together are with test as a base

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Killer stack for size & strength gains. Probably the 5th cycle I ever ran. Diet would vary based on your goal.

thinking of doing 500mg enanthate , 500mg deca & 600mg EQ for a lean bulk

bump

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like a real wonder for your blood pressure...

nate31 is offline New Member
    Just run your deca for 1st 6week.. Then boldenone a further 6.. I do that with sus and works fine.. Bol really boost your appetite so just as your sus kicks in you start eating even more = more size for me.. But that's just me.. Ever1 is different.. It's about finding the right cycle for yourself and your body

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can be a decent cycle with a much greater strength increase than you'd have if the EQ wasn't in the plan. I wouldn't expect a lot more size just because the EQ is in there but it could really help with the overall quality of the physique you're building.

This is all assuming you can get some high quality EQ. Over the last several years, this product has been notoriously under-dosed and in just as many cases merely testosterone . I'm not sure why this keeps happening, this isn't a really expensive steroid to make and raw ingredients are not in short supply, but low grade EQ seems to be common place and that's why a lot of people have begun to hate it or bad mouth it so much. Personally, I think EQ can be a great addition at the front end of a cutting cycle. Say a full 16wk plan used for competition cutting purposes. A simple Test/EQ mix the first 8wks and then more traditional cutting compounds the next 8wks.

nate 31 deca & EQ can take up to 5 weeks before you see gains so running it for 6 weeks would be a waste of time/money IMO and metalject i believe the gear im getting is legit and a reliable source. any one else tried the stack ?

Thread Information