Question Just a topic for discussion....Anyone had a DR prescribe the HCG diet?

I never really try to push my thinking on people - but this is one where I feel I am definitly right. My work out partner saw a new DR- that has recomended a new diet to him. He has to go to the Dr every day to get pinned with HCG - and he has to eat under 500 calories. Now --- is it me - or is this crazy? FOr many reasons? First being - at under 500 cal a day - you could inject butter and still drop weight right? lol I mean --- to me -- this sounds like an "insurance abuse" situation. Not that I care who does what to hustle their way through life -- but this just seems rediculous to me....and I told my friend he is stupid to do such a thing.....and his response "my dr recomends it" so - anyone else ever heard of this?

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    It's the new fad diet for now. The hcg is supposed to help prevent your body from entering starvation mode on the 500 cal diet, as well as prevent muscle wasting. My old trt clinic sold the diet like crazy to over weight people with plenty of money to burn. A guy I used to work with tried it last summer and almost passed out from the restricted diet and physical nature of the job we were doing.
    Last edited by Dpyle; 08-02-2012 at 12:55 AM.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    People are banking off this!!!! These places are popping up everywhere!!

In my opinion....its stuff like this that gives AAS a bad name.....and makes people even fatter. IMO - most people that would have the mind set to try this without PROPER diet first - are the type of people to do it for 3 weeks - lose a few lbs - then be back at the Wendys drive thru a few days later.... most willl end up bigger than they started -- but thats just MO

wow and I never heard of this before ...

and - isnt that toooo much HCG to be taking? Every day? Isnt there a downside to that?!!

Judah is offline Member
    Sheep will always be sold, especially if what's being sold is a shortcut.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Dr someone's pound and inches is the book on this and it's been around for years.
    My ex did it nearly 2 years ago and all I'm saying is male on aas and female on hcg someone's gonna get pregnant!
    And now I have a beautiful son

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Sheep will always be sold, especially if what's being sold is a shortcut.

Is there any benefit from the HCG everyday tho? I dont mean on the diet - I mean ....for myself - i take it with test - once weekly - but is there anything good in taking it everyday? Or without test?

whats the daily dosage they are saying?

Google 'pounds and inches' by dr simeone.
    I can't see how it works on men because it explains it tricks female body into thinking its pregnant and using all its stored energy (fat) as fuel

Judah is offline Member
    Some dick-head endocrinologist in Britian Alber came up with this. He studied preggo woman in India that were on a low calorie diet and fat boys with Frolichs Syndrome being treated with low doses of hcg and some how came up with some findings that they both lost fat rather then lean tissue. Preggo woman produce alot of hcg. He took this load of shit to Rome and sold them on the idea of 125iu a day along with low calorie high protein low carbs. Hmmmm, are we starting to see the bullshit pile up lol. Dont we all lose weight that way anyway lol??? This was back in 1976 and in response to complaints, the FDA required this British Fu-cktard and others to include the following disclaimer on all advertisements:

THESE WEIGHT REDUCTION TREATMENTS INCLUDE THE INJECTION OF HCG, A DRUG WHICH HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE IN THE TREATMENT OF OBESITY OR WEIGHT CONTROL. THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT HCG INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS BEYOND THAT RESULTING FROM CALORIC RESTRICTION, THAT IT CAUSES A MORE ATTRACTIVE OR "NORMAL" DISTRIBUTION OF FAT, OR THAT IT DECREASES THE HUNGER AND DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH CALORIE-RESTRICTIVE DIETS

— 1976 FDA-mandated disclaimer for HCG diet advertisements

Any questions? Maybe he should be credited with being the inventor of the Atkins diet instead...I would believe that over this horseshit lol.
    Last edited by Judah; 08-02-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Some dick-head endocrinologist in Britian Alber came up with this. He studied preggo woman in India that were on a low calorie diet and fat boys with Frolichs Syndrome being treated with low doses of hcg and some how came up with some findings that they both lost fat rather then lean tissue. Preggo woman produce alot of hcg. He took this load of shit to Rome and sold them on the idea of 125iu a day along with low calorie high protein low carbs. Hmmmm, are we starting to see the bullshit pile up lol. Dont we all lose weight that way anyway lol??? This was back in 1976 and in response to complaints, the FDA required this British ****tard and others to include the following disclaimer on all advertisements:

THESE WEIGHT REDUCTION TREATMENTS INCLUDE THE INJECTION OF HCG, A DRUG WHICH HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE IN THE TREATMENT OF OBESITY OR WEIGHT CONTROL. THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT HCG INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS BEYOND THAT RESULTING FROM CALORIC RESTRICTION, THAT IT CAUSES A MORE ATTRACTIVE OR "NORMAL" DISTRIBUTION OF FAT, OR THAT IT DECREASES THE HUNGER AND DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH CALORIE-RESTRICTIVE DIETS

— 1976 FDA-mandated disclaimer for HCG diet advertisements

Any questions?

Thats my point --- if I ate 500 cal a day --- It wouldnt matter if I was pinning HCG, or motor oil - id still lose weight! lol

Is there any truth to that of the women? Does it make them burn stored fat?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Thats my point --- if I ate 500 cal a day --- It wouldnt matter if I was pinning HCG, or motor oil - id still lose weight! lol
    Motor oil, sounds fun...synthetic?

Judah is offline Member
    Is there any truth to that of the women? Does it make them burn stored fat?
    I'm going to start pissing in syringes and injecting it in rich old divorced ladies while putting them on an Atkins diet and charge them lol.

Judah is offline Member
    Is there any benefit from the HCG everyday tho? I dont mean on the diet - I mean ....for myself - i take it with test - once weekly - but is there anything good in taking it everyday? Or without test?
    It's a powerful hormone. It can shut down normal natty LH in your nads bro. After some discussion with Atominis on here I'm rethinking my use of hcg with a cycle...and nooooo way in HELL I would run it alone.

I'm going to start pissing in syringes and injecting it in rich old divorced ladies while putting them on an Atkins diet and charge them lol.

ahahha

It's a powerful hormone. It can shut down normal natty LH in your nads bro. After some discussion with Atominis on here I'm rethinking my use of hcg with a cycle...and nooooo way in HELL I would run it alone.

Yea Ive read some stuff that made me think it wasnt the best either for males. But - my gf does have stored fat she cant lose. Even I agree her body is just holding it for no reason lol we have tried it all!

Judah is offline Member
    Does the diet come with a mouthpiece so your not gnawing on the side of your desk at work lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

Love it

Judah is offline Member
    Yea Ive read some stuff that made me think it wasnt the best either for males. But - my gf does have stored fat she cant lose. Even I agree her body is just holding it for no reason lol we have tried it all!
    Have you tried Clen hehe???

Thread Information