aitaronz is offline New Member

3 weeks into first cycle - low libido, depression and gyno

Hi guys, I'm currently 3 weeks into my first cycle, and I have a number of questions.

First off, here's some background info. I'm 30, 6'0, 195lbs (pre-cycle), 12%BF. I'm gyno-prone, and had surgery in my early 20s to remove it. Unfortunately, they didn't totally remove the gland from the right hand side, and that still goes a bit puffy now and then.

I've also had pretty low sex drive and minor depression for years. It feels like all the symptoms associated with low dopamine. I was hoping that a cycle of testosterone would help (even temporarily).

So the plan was to keep things small and simple for the first cycle - 200mg Test Cyp E4D for 10-12 weeks. Pharma-grade Nolva for PCT and Adex on hand, but not used unless needed. The plan changed slightly when my dealer offered me a little Dbol he had "spare" - just enough for a few days kickstart, so we threw that in as well. In hindsight, that might not have been a great idea.

Here's my cycle log so far:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cycle-log.gif 
Views:	398 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	125098

You can see there wasn't a lot of Dbol, but it was f*cking awesome! My sex drive was up, energy up, mood up - it was amazing! I was heavier, and stronger, and my skin was suddenly a lot oilier, so feeling good wasn't just placebo.

Then on day 11, the dbol ran out. I didn’t link it then, but looking back a few days later, that was when the libido, energy and mood dropped. It was down to pre-cycle levels (which weren’t good anyway) and possibly worse.

My weight, which had been rising steadily, stopped moving. I developed gyno in my right nipple. My skin wasn’t as oily. The only good news was that I was still getting stronger. I presume that was the test cyp levels slowly coming up.

I jumped on the Nolva to hopefully attack the gyno fast, and then later added Adex to lower the estrogen levels long-term. The itching and prickly feeling quickly stopped, but the pointy lump behind my right nipple still comes and goes.

So now for the questions:
    - I assume that most of these problems were caused by dbol aromatising? Would the estrogen from that still be causing problems a week after the dbol stopped? Or am I now on the estrogen coming from the test cyp?

- Why did I feel like shit? Would that be high estrogen, or just coming off that dbol “feeling of awesome” before the test cyp had fully kicked in?

- Is continuing with both Nolva and Adex the right option to keep going on cycle? I know Nolva partially blocks the uptake of Adex, but there’ll still be some advantage in taking both, right? Or should I drop the Nolva entirely? Will Adex alone be enough to kill the remainder of my gyno?

- I do have 8x25mg Aromasin tabs. I could use these in conjunction with the Nolva, and then switch to Adex for the rest of the cycle, but that seems quite complicated.

Sorry if this is all a bit rambling... What I’m really trying to say is, “Please help!” :P

aitaronz is offline New Member
    Bump!

Thread Information