firefoxx is offline New Member

can i take 500 mg sustanon in one injection ?

hello everyone ........

i was just thinking.....rather than taking 250 mg of sus e.o.d....can i take 2 ampules of sus of 250 mg in one injection.....this will reduce the amount of injections from 4 to just 2.....that much less i will have prop pain........

is this a good idea or a worst one ????

pls help !!!

also how much deca can i take at one go...........now i have started taking 200 mg deca......two injections of 100-100 spread throughout a week.............should i increase or is it enough..........

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No i would stick eod injections but reading through your previous posts you really dont seem to know what your doing.

Have you already started this cycle?????
    If so how long have you been running it?????
    What is your planned pct????

see already i m in my 6th week....taking 100 mg deca & 500 mg sus every week......

deca injections are not painful but sus are very much painful....

now if 100 mg deca is not sufficient so i m thinking of taking 200 mg deca + 500 mg sus for remaining 6 weeks....

my pct would be hcg + nolva.

so i asked whether i can avoid two shots of sus....just to avoid pain...........nothing else....otherwise everything is fine..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Deca dose is pointless for any kind of muscle building, if your running sus go with EOD injections but longer ones can be ran just depends on how you react to uneven blood levels

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by firefoxx View Post
    hello everyone ........

i was just thinking.....rather than taking 250 mg of sus e.o.d....can i take 2 ampules of sus of 250 mg in one injection.....this will reduce the amount of injections from 4 to just 2.....that much less i will have prop pain........

is this a good idea or a worst one ????

pls help !!!

also how much deca can i take at one go...........now i have started taking 200 mg deca......two injections of 100-100 spread throughout a week.............should i increase or is it enough..........
    umm 250mgs eod comes does not come out to 500mgs a week.
    4 injections of 250mgs = 1000mgs
    hope you know that.

i Think you should have put more time and thought into this cycle. First off you need to man up and deal with the pain thats part of injecting even tho i dont feel any pain at all shooting sust250. There are a couple things you can do to try and reduce the pain first off what kind of needs are you using? Id recommend 25g it take a little longer to inject but its a finer needle reducing the pain. Next you need to shoot into a warm muscle go for a jog or shoot after your work out when you muscles are warmed up. And also you can try numbing the injection site with ice cubes. Realistically you should only really feel a small prick. Cut it down to half a CC every other day with the sust your running double the needed amount.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It would still work no matter what way you inject it! the problem is you put more stres on the body by spiking you test levels with a high dose like that! probably not the best way to do it IMHO!!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    100mg deca a week? Waste of money..... And really sust should be shot eod... Considering it has 2 short esters..... And 2 long esters.... Should have just ran a long ester like Test E or C if you wanted to shoot once a week.. Which even that most will recommend every 3.5 days 250mgs 2x a week rather than 500mgs all at once.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If one ml of sust hursts you 2ml at once is going to be extreme pain.....in addition to the fact it's not necesary

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    That's a shitload of Sust...

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    i Think you should have put more time and thought into this cycle. First off you need to man up and deal with the pain thats part of injecting even tho i dont feel any pain at all shooting sust250. There are a couple things you can do to try and reduce the pain first off what kind of needs are you using? Id recommend 25g it take a little longer to inject but its a finer needle reducing the pain. Next you need to shoot into a warm muscle go for a jog or shoot after your work out when you muscles are warmed up. And also you can try numbing the injection site with ice cubes. Realistically you should only really feel a small prick. Cut it down to half a CC every other day with the sust your running double the needed amount.
    Thank you very much....i think this will really help....i ll do like this & will see the difference...thanks once again....

DexCott is offline New Member

help

hi im 18 and am starting a cycle in 2 weeks i am thinkin of taking 250 mgs of sus every monday and thursday and 40mg of d bol every day 2 hours befor work out wat u guys think of this should i cut down the sus and wat other things should i be taking eg nolvadex and so on and how much please help

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DexCott View Post
    hi im 18 and am starting a cycle in 2 weeks i am thinkin of taking 250 mgs of sus every monday and thursday and 40mg of d bol every day 2 hours befor work out wat u guys think of this should i cut down the sus and wat other things should i be taking eg nolvadex and so on and how much please help
    This has to be a joke right!?!? You're too young to use steroids !!

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    firefoxx - i usually do 500mg every 4 days, so its like - monday-friday-tuesday-saturday etc, so its really even not like it is when you do twice a week because its always once you have 2 days in between, once 3 - no regularity imo.
    so, i get like 850-900mg a week or - 1g in 8 days... counting in even numbers is also easier to buy and calculate stuff.

200mg deca doesnt even count - its like a fart in a gas camera or a spit in the ocean, unless you're a woman - they are lucky, they can make a cycle out of a guys 1 week dosages
    if you are big enough to do 1g a week of sust, i would go for at least 200mg deca every 4 days, althou - if i need to be honest, i would do like 300 deca every 4 days at least.

but somehow i think you just dont really know what you are doin and you dont really know how will you react...
    i once shot like 750mg in one set when i got depressed and actually - for a few hours i felt like i was gonna die - so dont overdose - if smaller dosages doesnt work, bigger ones are not gonna be much better have to look for weak points in your diet or rest.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DexCott View Post
    dont do the cycle...
    but if you do, NEVER take more than 10mg of dbol at the time.

Thread Information