rpewin01 is offline Junior Member

Success losing BF and gaining LBM on first cycle?

I am considering my first cycle. Currently on TRT at 100mg/wk of Test C. I am 5'10", 160 lbs, lifting for three years (most of the time spent cutting from 30%), and around 13-14% BF.

I am debating whether to cut longer to get to 10% or just start a blast now. Has anyone had success losing BF while adding some mass on their first cycle? I'm not looking for huge gains; ultimate goal is 175 at 10%. So I realize my gains would be less trying to lose BF than if I just focused on mass. Only possible product is Test C. I have a scrip with plenty extra, and don't want to deal with finding other products. I already have an AI and HCG .

Is this possible? Should I go for 400/wk or 500/wk. Eat at maintenance, below, or above to do both? Maintenance is currently 2500.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    since you are small for your height. no offense but yes you could gain mass and cut some. I would eat clean above maintenance.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would eat above maintenance as well. For you to get to 10% BF I would guesstimate you would need to get down to around 145-150lbs which is way to light for your height. I'm the same height and couldn't imagine weighing under 150lbs, I would put on some mass for your first cycle.

I know I need to gain some mass, but I would rather gain a medium amount of mass and lose some BF than keep or increase BF and gain a large amount of mass. For example, I would rather gain 10 lbs mass and lose 5lbs fat, then gain 20lbs mass and gain no or some BF. Is above maintenance still the best for that goal?

Bump. Anyone else? Main priority is to lose 3-4% BF, and hoping I can do that with my first cycle while getting some gains, or if that is impossible and need to do that first before my cycle.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    its very doable to cut and gain some mass at the same time its just not the fastest way to gain mass.

How do you set your calorie levels with relation to maintenance to do both?

The gear will help you cut fat to a certain degree. It's not magic you have to eat clean and cardio would also help with cutting fat. Here's the trade off, you do cardio you'll lose fat but you'll also burn off a lot more energy that can be used for muscle building. That's why most vets say bulk on one cycle and cut on another cycle. It's not ideal to do both on 1 cycle. It can be done. It's just more difficult.

Thread Information