onerip200 is offline Associate Member

will 300mg deca shut me down the same as 600mg of deca ???

so they say deca will cause complete shutdown so my question is on preveous cycle i used 300mg deca and recovered fine next cycle i may be using 600mg deca and wondering if recovery will be the same as if i was doing 300mg a week as that would also cause complete shutdown right ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not really, also the more you times you shut yourself down it can get harder to recover just from that. Also there is no reason to double your dose from last cycle
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

well to be honest last cycle i dont think i noticed gains from 300mg it was more to see how i reacted to deca also my gear comes 300mg/ml so 600mg is convinient

if you didnt notice gains from 300mg of deca with test. you either had bad gear or a horrible diet.

mabi there was a difference but i didnt notice too much difference to running test alone and diet is spot on, 300mg is on the low side for deca tho isnt it

its a low dose but still effective. You dont need 600 to see results. Im jsut being honest but i dont see how your diet is spot on if after 4 cycles your 200lbs

preveous cycles my goal hasnt always been to throw on as much weight as possible, mabi i am a little light to be doing a 4th cycle but i have learnt alot since before and am in good shape still. goal will be for this cycle to lean bulk and just thought 600mg of each would give me what i want with my diet

Frazierboi is offline Junior Member
    You should check out my thread under members pictures 300mgs of deca aweek for 10weeks gained almost 30lbs like gix said ur gear was prolly junk and there is no way in hell ur diet can be that screwed if it is fix that first you have got to eat just my two cents but hey it's just advice

Frazierboi is offline Junior Member
    300mg is also what my gear came in 1/2 cc on Monday 1/2cc on Thursday

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    600mg will shut your natural testosterone down the same as 300mg. A single 100mg dose of will cause your levels to be completely suppressed.

I think it's important to keep in mind a suppressed libido and erectile dysfunction are not the only indicators of low test. These are the two most common symptoms and the two most use to gauge low test but it is actually possible to not experience them and still have low testosterone . Of course in time, if your levels are low for a good while you will more than likely experience those symptoms, but they shouldn't be used as the end all be all when it comes to low test.

Thread Information