Thread: Chest tightness

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Chest tightness

Hey all, I'm experiencing some chest tightness like I can't take a deep breath. I'm on cyp 250 x 2 per week. Only had 3 shots so far.

AI is liquidex @ .25 eod. Could this be related to the dex? Was thinking of going .25ml every third day..

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Be carefull if it continues go and get a ECG just to be on the safe side mate but it's abut early in the cycle for it to strain your heart just keep an eye on it could just be something simple like strain from lifting?!!

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never had any problems like that when using liquidex.

Cyp won't "kick in" for 4 to 5 weeks. Are you taking anything else? Do you have asthma?

Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    Be carefull if it continues go and get a ECG just to be on the safe side mate but it's abut early in the cycle for it to strain your heart just keep an eye on it could just be something simple like strain from lifting?!!
    Thanks binsser, I don't think it's anything heart related. When I take a deep breath, I feel tightness like a bearhug... If I flex my back and stretch out my arms, I feel it more in my chest... Will keep an eye on it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    I've never had any problems like that when using liquidex.
    Thanks for the reply stpete! First time using dex at all, so I'm not familiar with the symptoms of depleted estrogen, or how to tell if I'm taking to much. Any insight on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Cyp won't "kick in" for 4 to 5 weeks. Are you taking anything else? Do you have asthma?
    Not taking anything else except a thyroid script which I've been on since birth. I know the test hasn't kicked in but I was more concerned about e2 levels. No asthma or any other health issues.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Dont mess around with chest pains. Go get checked. Go to outpatients tell them you have chest pains and they will hook you up right there and check your ticker. If nothing is wrong go home. Simple.

Pillars is offline New Member
    Sounds like it could be angina. Hypertension and excessive levels of thyroid hormone can provoke it. See a doctor asap.

Thanks brothers! Hit the gym for legs and I feel better. If I get that feeling again, I'll go to the ER (Canadian healthcare makes it free)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I experienced this in Afghanistan (Kabul). My endurance was down, hard to catch a full breath while doing leg exercises. Or it could be due to being over 6000 feet elevation. no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I experienced this in Afghanistan (Kabul). My endurance was down, hard to catch a full breath while doing leg exercises. Or it could be due to being over 6000 feet elevation. no idea.
    I can only imagine that everything is harder in afghanistan, especially under the current circumstances. I'm a Canadian, but I'd still like to thank you for your services (assuming you are/were militant) considering my countries freedoms are mostly thanks to every other country and what they go through in order the keep the world turning. Hats off to you sir!

As for the chest tension, I assume it went away and your fine now?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe View Post
    I can only imagine that everything is harder in afghanistan, especially under the current circumstances. I'm a Canadian, but I'd still like to thank you for your services (assuming you are/were militant) considering my countries freedoms are mostly thanks to every other country and what they go through in order the keep the world turning. Hats off to you sir!

As for the chest tension, I assume it went away and your fine now?
    Ex military, contracting civilian.

yes, the tension went away. i believe in part due to aas.

Thread Information