Personal expierience natural system loss due to cycling???

Hey guys just wanted to know what is considered really safe cycling protocol in keeping ur natty system without ur natural test taking a dive sooner than it should.
    And pls tell us any personal expierience where u lost ur natural system (after how many cycles at what age.....)
    I hear of ppl on and of ROIDS for life with no prob and ppl having problems without touching a needle
    I'm not talking about these I'm talking about the average healthy 30 yrs old male with low bf taking one moderate 12 week cycle 500mg test a year with proper pct.
    I know it's a stupid question but discussing it and readig real life stories will be fun

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    34 need trt did dbol at 20 started test at 21

I started to notice I did not want to bang as much around 27 got worse as I got older

Much harder to gain muscle lose fat went and got bw done and then there it was

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    34 need trt did dbol at 20 started test at 21

I started to notice I did not want to bang as much around 27 got worse as I got older

Much harder to gain muscle lose fat went and got bw done and then there it was
    And u stayed on and off till 27?
    Did trt fix all ur problems?
    What were ur test levels that made u start trt ?

Thx for sharing ur expierience

Rwy
    I had not used test for almost ten years up until a 6 months ago. My test levels were well below the range.I have pretty much dealt with low libido since 27. Well it was low but as I go into 32-33 is when it started to get real bad which is why I started seeing drs that would really listen to what I was saying. I tried a pct about 6 months ago and didnt do much. So I front loaded with a cycle and at the end of august I will work on my trt protocol

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    I dont believe that anyone can cycle without least do some damage to their natural system, JMO

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    I dont believe that anyone can cycle without least do some damage to their natural system, JMO
    ^^^^Agreed^^^^. I've been on TRT for 19 years. Even with PCT you never fully recover back to where you start. You do some damage each cycle IMO.

clowned is offline Junior Member
    I'm more then likely going to be starting my first cycle four or five months away. So shortly after I turn 24. My question is, under the assumption that all bases are covered pct, nutrition and training wise. What is the likely hood that I still need TRT in the end run. If i run something like 8 cycles in 6-8 years. I realize this is an extremely general question considering types of compounds, length of cycles etc etc. But i think you get a rough idea on what i'm asking. In a perfect world what is the % for risk still sit at?

Also, say I eventually need TRT, is it that bad to be on? Obviously it's not ideal. But aside from the hassle of having to pin yourself every week for the rest of your life. What are the other major problems that Im probably not be aware of. Does it mean that you become infertile? I'm just beginning my research in this area. So any leg up of information would be great.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sleep too much or can't sleep, weight gain, gyno due to high estrogen and low test. loss of muscle, loss of libo, infertility, loss of ability to get or maintain an erection which means no orgasam (gotta have those).
    Are those enough reasons.

Been on TRT for 3 years. 4 cycles in my mid 20,s

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Sleep too much or can't sleep, weight gain, gyno due to high estrogen and low test. loss of muscle, loss of libo, infertility, loss of ability to get or maintain an erection which means no orgasam (gotta have those).
    Are those enough reasons.

Been on TRT for 3 years. 4 cycles in my mid 20,s
    How long have u had these symptoms before trt?

Rwy
    everyone is different

I cycled, did drugs and partied like a rock star so I had the trifecta to kill my test levels. I am not thrilled that I will need to be on trt but at the same time it really is nice wanting to have sex more then once a month, actually building muscle being able to get up in the morning. I mean the list can go on for ever.

Thread Information