tyrizzle2kx is offline New Member

5mg dbol possible fakes? (high quality PHOTOS)

hey everyone i was wondering if these pink dbol 's are real. the arrow seems to be shorter then usual but they pass the crush test. and when i put them on my tounge letting it dissolve it tastes like chalk. photos below. any help would be appreciated. thanks

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/YeaFesho/SAM_0411-1.jpg

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/YeaFesho/SAM_0412-1.jpg

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you planning a dbol only cycle?

i knew this question was coming. just didnt think it would be this soon =/ yea bro unfortunately i am even tho im ashamed to say it. but i have done tons and tons of research on tons of forums about aas and i know what im getting myself into. i simply cannot afford test at the moment and i am in a bad living situation where my girl is always the 1st one to check the mail and would question the hell out of me. i know its a sad excuse. the real reason is ive never taken any type of aas before and im honestly not ready for the test-injects yet.(some would argue that im not ready for aas then) but i just want to experiment and see how my body reacts to the orals. any help/advice would be appreciated as well.

i think your "experiment" has been done before.....
    wanna know the results? Google "dbol only"
    also i think you answered your own question, you are not ready to use AAS.

thanks but i also realize that it reacts differently to different people. im not ready to go "All Out" just looking to get my feet wet bro thats all. im pretty sure alot of experienced body builders started off the same way. ive been lifting for about 3 years now. 24 yrs old 5 foot 7, 180lb 9% bf if that even matters. but do you know if the dbol in the photos are real or not?
    Last edited by tyrizzle2kx; 08-04-2012 at 02:02 AM.

weather they are real or not (50/50 chance), doesn't matter, nothing good can come from a dbol only cycle. and from where you are now (5 foot 7, 180lb 9% bf), you will only go backwards.

YOLO10742 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrizzle2kx
    hey everyone i was wondering if these pink dbol 's are real. the arrow seems to be shorter then usual but they pass the crush test. and when i put them on my tounge letting it dissolve it tastes like chalk. photos below. any help would be appreciated. thanks

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/YeaFesho/SAM_0411-1.jpg

i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/YeaFesho/SAM_0412-1.jpg
    Mate I'm not that experienced in roids!but dbol I can relate because I did a dbol only cycle three years ago!you will get gains but a lot of water and make sure you have a good ai on hand cuz I didn't and it left me with puffy nips!also once you come off if you don't maintain a good diet and workout routine you will lose all your gains!have you got a good pct planned?

YOLO10742 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrizzle2kx
    thanks but i also realize that it reacts differently to different people. im not ready to go "All Out" just looking to get my feet wet bro thats all. im pretty sure alot of experienced body builders started off the same way. ive been lifting for about 3 years now. 24 yrs old 5 foot 7, 180lb 9% bf if that even matters. but do you know if the dbol in the photos are real or not?
    Go all put no way test is near enough the same price had dbol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    weather they are real or not (50/50 chance), doesn't matter, nothing good can come from a dbol only cycle. and from where you are now (5 foot 7, 180lb 9% bf), you will only go backwards.
    It's not a 50/50 chance on whether or not they're real. It the probability comes down to how reliable your source is. If his source isn't that reliable, the odds that he's got bunk dbol is higher than if he has a reliable source that other people (that he knows) regularly get real dbol from. It is impossible to tell from looking at it if it's real or not though.

But OP, a dbol only cycle is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by YOLO10742 View Post
    Mate I'm not that experienced in roids!but dbol I can relate because I did a dbol only cycle three years ago!you will get gains but a lot of water and make sure you have a good ai on hand cuz I didn't and it left me with puffy nips!also once you come off if you don't maintain a good diet and workout routine you will lose all your gains!have you got a good pct planned?
    i have nolvadex for pct do you think i also need something else? i was pretty much born with gyno or developed it as a child (the kind that can only be removed with surgery) hard tissue behind the nipples. most of the males in my family have it also. and i am aware that i could lose all my gains after pct but my diet is pretty strict and the aas would motivate me to work 10x harder. im not trying to get huge just want to get past this plateau. and im curious to see how my body would react to orals as i have seen that it has worked for some but has not worked for others. but im honestly starting to not want to do it because of so many people saying its not a good idea, kinda making me worry. but if i do decide to do it i will make a new thread and keep you guys updated with a log. photos and all just to show people how it went. but im undecided as of now

Thread Information