shhhz is offline New Member

Question Needing advice on my cycle???

hey every one im dan needing in some impotent questions

stats:
    23 turning 24
    74.9kgs
    bench nearly 100kgs
    been training for 2 years or 3 years some questions is i want to know whats the right steroid to take i dont want neg feedback just positives ones

i wanna no which steroid is best for me, i just want a little big more muscle to build up then i am now, i have a a good tone now but i just want a little bit muscle to put on
    few of my mates are on tren and dbol etc but i heard dbol bloats you and tren is better to take hasnt got much water retention or im not to sure, i just wanna get advice what is best to take for my first cycle and do it the best way/safest way, i got all my test done on my levels and there normal and my liver is normal. i just dont wanna get advice to anyway just advice from you guys that take it and no what ur talking about i no my testosterone is still good but im getting a dr to monitor and to check my levels etc so i do it the proper way.

one of my mates been on tren and thats all he said because i dont no why other body builders wont help you out all, i no alot of younger blokes that are on it and i been training harder and longer but they just got that push up to the next level in mass which i want, i dont want to be big or massive just more muscle gain from steriods as i seen my mates use it and i seen good results but i wanna no whats best for me. i jsut want positive feeds back like take this it will help you not dont do this do that cause alot of people do steriods and i just wanna no good advice for those who do take it and help each other out thanks guys

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would hold off until at least 24. You should look at some of the stickies on this site for 1st cycles, AI's, PCT, Diet and HCG . Read thos then post a threat asking us to look at your cycle layout. Then we can go from there.

stevenmcgiver is offline Banned
    Best advice you're going to get is "do some research" or "you're not ready for tren " and "you're too young"...

You probably won't listen to that but diet and training is key.. 3 years of lifting is not near enough to even consider using steroids ! And I'm the same age as you!! But to keep you from the train wreck of using tren for a first cycle, I will say play it as safe as possible and use test enth but for the love of god not tren!

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    ^this is exactly correct.

thanks man, yeah i used test boosters etc but there just crap and dont put on much at all, but if you wanted to start a 1st cycle wat would it be of using steriods ???? and i m24 in few weeks so doesnt really matter lol i just wanna start

like i said what would be the first cycle to start on if i did use it so test enth?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes Test E should be your first cycle.

Test enth is going to be your safest option. It will help you learn more about how your body will react to AAS. Like previously stated, do some research on some AI, PCT and HCG . Stay safe!

But more importantly then anything, get that training and diet perfect. This will make the difference at the end of the day. Without those, you might as well put money in a vial and throw It down the drain brotha!

thanks heaps guys and how long do u long long a first cylce should be 4 to 5 weeks? i got all the good supplements all my multivitamins/vitamins, should i be using pharma greens after cycle as i heard u spose to to get a balance after ur cycle

My first cycle of enth was 10 weeks and I was happy with the gains and how I kept them, so no shorter then 10 and no longer then 12. I'm a believer of short term use, but that's just my opinion..

None of that shit is really going to matter while taking test bro. You need some liver protectant like salymarin ( milk thistle) for sure..

What do you know about AI and PCT? Any plans for that?

And I'm not just sending you on your way with a sticker and a lollypop... But it's hard to get good information if you don't know where to look, so I'll help you as much as possible but you need to do about 4-5 more months of research on the topic of steroids , diet and training.

truthfully i dont no much man i been training my ass off for 15 months and i found wat supplements to get because for the first 15 months i did it normal just water no supplements and last year i have and i got good results and have a good strict diet i havnt drank or eat any take away since and thats why i wanted to do my first cycle and yeah man thanks so much for helping really helps alot cause so far i got a dr knowing my levels etc because i done a strong test booster and after i did that for 5 weeks i got my levels and liver tested and everything was normal and i aksed him im gonna do my first cycle etc etc and tellin me wat to look out for and safer sides etc i jsut wanted to start my first cycle but do it good and by ur advice helps me out alot with training supplements and steroids especially i wanna no wat steroid to take as in test e and wat else to have with it etc but i been reading alot about cycles plan cycles etc i got a good idea of it but making sure for my first cycle im doin it right nor the wrong way cause i dnt wanna learn the hard way

Your cycle should look something like this

--(Test Enth)- your steroid
    --(HCG , Nolvadex and clomid) -your pcts
    --- (armidex) - your AI

Research those compounds

HCG , Nolvadex and clomid armidex so i need these aswell as test e ?
    gonnabe hard to get some of these in aus lol

Thread Information