Hello, I'm an endurance mountain bike racer who just wants to "slightly" increase my strength/stamina without having to worry about any weight gain including fat, muscle or water weight. I know that EPO is the king for increasing endurance but there are too many risk factors associated with it for me to ever truly consider using it. I tried equipoise and it pretty much made racing impossible due to lower back pump and it killed my libido as well as my desire to do much of anything and that included racing my bike.

I used to be a weight lifter in my late teens and early 20's and cycled Test wih Deca a few times so I know the type of strength gains that can be had with using testosterone and I am certain that the strength would be beneficial for racing if I could only avoid the weight gain.

Ok, now for my question. I've been researching PCT cycles and have read where your natural T production can be raised by more than 60% of one's natural levels. If I have a healthy natural T level will doing a PCT Cycle possibly give me a little boost? Also what are any side effects that I might experience once the cycle is done? Thanks