stlk12 is offline New Member

Weird acne? HGH and doses

So I've got some weird acne on my left arm and it's not itchy, doesn't pop nor does it hurt..it's just there and an eye sore pretty much. Now I'm currently cycled in ONLY hgh kigtropin I was dosing 3iu now I bumped to 5iu to cut for my fight and I want to know is this really acne..what is it and how do I get rid of it..I'm at the point where I'm debating just stopping and moving onto peptides after this kit is done.

(Since I can't link) There just little red bumps grouped up if you search up in google images hgh acne with the guys chest and it has all those red acne bumps that's EXACTLY what it looks like just not that bad and only on my left forearm on the top and side.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    kigs arent gh. So who knows what you are injecting that may cause it. I would stop them and goto peptides
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Atomini is offline Banned
    EEeeewwww, you're using Kigtropin?

Chinese sewage chemicals.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stlk12 View Post
    So I've got some weird acne on my left arm and it's not itchy, doesn't pop nor does it hurt..it's just there and an eye sore pretty much. Now I'm currently cycled in ONLY hgh kigtropin I was dosing 3iu now I bumped to 5iu to cut for my fight and I want to know is this really acne..what is it and how do I get rid of it..I'm at the point where I'm debating just stopping and moving onto peptides after this kit is done.

(Since I can't link) There just little red bumps grouped up if you search up in google images hgh acne with the guys chest and it has all those red acne bumps that's EXACTLY what it looks like just not that bad and only on my left forearm on the top and side.
    You sure its not HCG ? Acne Annihilator for the acne from platinum labz.

You guys think I would get better results with peptides anyways not to mention what Atomini said.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what you have is not gh. So who know what and how much you are injecting. So yes i would stop or use peptides
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I got burned with kigs. Bought 3 kits a few months ago. Very painful injections with each push of the syringe, got nice big red red welts from them at the injection sites, got fed up one day and injected 30iu all at once (yes, THIRTY IU - 3 whole vials) and saw absolutely nothing from it. If I took 30iu of real HGH, i'd have put myself in a coma right then and there. I never got acne or anything from them though.

I then took the kits and was about to trash them before I got a connection of mine to hook me up with a nice lab at a university out west to test them. They've been out there for a few weeks now, i'm just waiting to hear back any day now about what's really in those vials...

And when I do, the source I got them from is going to hear an earful and get a nice scanned copy of the lab results too.

You described exactly what happens to me..it's painful as **** injecting it (not bad) but apparently real gh shouldn't hurt at all. I'm gonna use peptides atleast then I know what I'm getting..wish people would do business properly..thanks guys I appreciate it!

That's right, that's when I knew something was up with the kigs. I never had ANY painful injections what so ever from HGH before coming across the kigs. After I stopped using them and switched to another brand, injections went back to being painless and smooth.

Do your kigs have printed (looks like a computer printed the numbers) or stamped (looks like someone stamped it with a hand stamp) expiry dates, etc. on the box?

There sort of look like hand stamped but not written by hand

Yup, that's what mine were too. What are the batch #s and expiry dates, etc. on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yup, that's what mine were too. What are the batch #s and expiry dates, etc. on them?
    Mfg Date: 2012-02-10
    Batch: 20120210
    Exp: 2014-01-10

Light blue top with engraved Kigtropin the powder is puck shaped. Don't know if it's relevant but when you reconstitute the powder dissolved very quickly.

Hm, not the same dates as mine were. Either way, its shit, don't take any more of it. I'm going to find out soon enough whats in those vials.

Thread Information