stevenmcgiver is offline Banned

Sust 250 and Tren E cycle

I'm starting a cycle consisting of sustanon 250 and trenbolone enth. It will consist of a 6 week bulking phase followed by a 6 week cutting phase.

BULKING
    (Weeks 1-4) ANADROL (kick start bulking phase)- 100 mg Ed
    (Weeks 1-12) Sustanon 250- 500 mg per week

CUTTING
    (Weeks 6-12) Anavar (Kickstart cutting phase)- 40 mg Ed
    (Weeks 1-12) trenbolone E-200 mg per week

PCT
    (Weeks 16-18) nolvadex -20 mg Ed
    HCG - not sure of dose yet (advice would be awesome)

Do I need to use an AI at any point in this cycle? I'm not very Gyno prone at this point in my cycle experience.

STAT
    Age-23
    Height-5'10
    Weight-185
    BF%-14
    Lifting for over 10 years

Cycle exp
    Test E 500 x week for 10 weeks with nolvadex pct

Would like some advice on my PCT and some personal experiences

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver
    I'm starting a cycle consisting of sustanon 250 and trenbolone enth. It will consist of a 6 week bulking phase followed by a 6 week cutting phase.

BULKING
    (Weeks 1-4) ANADROL (kick start bulking phase)- 100 mg Ed
    (Weeks 1-12) Sustanon 250- 500 mg per week

CUTTING
    (Weeks 6-12) Anavar (Kickstart cutting phase)- 40 mg Ed
    (Weeks 1-12) trenbolone E-200 mg per week

PCT
    (Weeks 16-18) nolvadex -20 mg Ed
    HCG - not sure of dose yet (advice would be awesome)

Do I need to use an AI at any point in this cycle? I'm not very Gyno prone at this point in my cycle experience.

STAT
    Age-23
    Height-5'10
    Weight-185
    BF%-14
    Lifting for over 10 years

Cycle exp
    Test E 500 x week for 10 weeks with nolvadex pct

Would like some advice on my PCT and some personal experiences
    First things first. Are you aware of the risks you are taking using steroids at your age?

Second...Tren is a VERY advanced compound, and is not recommended to use on your first cycle.

Third...am I understanding this correctly...you want to run a 12 week cycle and attempt to bulk and cut during that time lol???

4th...your 23 and have been lifting for 10years? So you started lifting at 13?

1.)Yes I'm aware of the risk of steroid ABUSE accounted with LONG TERM use. I only cycle once a year and will keep it that way for the rest of my life

2.) this is my third cycle and I've done all the research on tren and will monitor myself for the side effects that can be harmful

3.) I've attempted this type of cycle once before with nice results and amazing changes in physique...

What do u think is wrong with this cycle exactly?

4.) I won't even answer that remark

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not a fan of anadrol . Dirty compound. Gains mostly water and not LBM gains so they are superficial and are hard to maintain. I agree with Judah. Tren is harsh. Everyone tolerates it diferently. "Trensomnia" is a killer and SLEEP is essential if you want to grow. So if you get hit with trensomnia you'll be exhausted and your lifts will be compromised....or you'll do what a lot of guys do and look for drugs to help you sleep.....and then drugs to help you wake up.....and sleep....and wake up.....and sleep......

Or maybe you'll be hit with tren sweats and be greasy and slimmy all day - fun times! At 23 years old your asking for a beating on your endocrine system taking tren now. It's not a smart decision.

I could reccomend better choices.....but not for a 23 year old. Sorry.

I know seasoned vets with AAS.. Who started using them at 18 years of age and now are 45+ years in age and use this same method of cycling with no terrible things to report of..

Judah is offline Member
    4.) I won't even answer that remark
    That's not a remark, I feel it's an important question. I'm not calling you a liar, I know kids lift as early as 13, just not common and wanted to confirm that was correct.

People don't like giving advice here to guys under 25. Basically you mostly get

"your too young, it will fu-ck your body up, get your training and diet dialed in for a few more years"

I'll help you out, but because I also feel you should not be using gear at your age, need to understand some things.

Can you explain to me the risks you are taking and if so, what benefits do you plan on achieving that out-weigh those risks?

I'm taking the risk of altering my own natural ability to produce muscle and testosterone . Hardening of my arteries and wreaking my heart. MP baldness.. Blah blah blah.. I plan on using steroids as TRT later in life.

I want to improve my athletic performance which in turn will help me earn more money and pay my bills someday.

Judah is offline Member
    I know seasoned vets with AAS.. Who started using them at 18 years of age and now are 45+ years in age and use this same method of cycling with no terrible things to report of..
    It's true, everyone is wired differently, but you don't know until you try and find out out you get fu-cked up. So really, the ones that end up being ok, are basically just lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver View Post
    1.)Yes I'm aware of the risk of steroid ABUSE accounted with LONG TERM use. I only cycle once a year and will keep it that way for the rest of my life

2.) this is my third cycle and I've done all the research on tren and will monitor myself for the side effects that can be harmful

3.) I've attempted this type of cycle once before with nice results and amazing changes in physique...

What do u think is wrong with this cycle exactly?
    Wait. Hold up a second. You said your cycle experience was test E. Now you're claiming you've run the proposed cycle before "with nice results and amazing changes in physique" and "I've done all the research on tren and will monitor myself for the side effects that can be harmful". Ok then. It sounds like you got it all figured out. So what exactly is the question here? You asked for advice but then in another breath tell us you are the expert here. What am I missing?

.....and Judah is offering the same advice that any level headed, concerned person would offer - that you're too young. Why is it young guys think we are trying to keep them from success? We aren't hoarding the gear for ourselves. We just want to see the younger guys achieve the best possible gains naturally before they start frying their endocrine system. Ultimately, it's your choice. You may not always hear what you want to hear, but that's life. We'll try to provide you with sound advice based on our successess and failures so you can hopefully avoid the mistakes we've made, but in the end, at 23 years you are old enough to make decisions for yourself. If they end up being bad decisions, accept the consequences, and move on. We've all made bad decisions. It's life, but when the opportunity presents itself to learn from others who have "walked the walk" there is some value in those discussions and the informed decisions that would hopefully follow.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver View Post
    .....and there are plenty of "kids" who started early and now have permanent problems. You can find as many examples to support your decision as we can find to argue against your decision. I know people that tried to get into medical school and failed. That didn't stop me. Equally, I know people who made it through medical school and are medicore doctors. SO what? There is a general rule in finance....past performance does not predict future success. That rule applies to most things in life.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 23, 5'10" 185 and 14% bodyfat your no where near your natural potential. Muscle & Judah are right on track.

Judah is offline Member
    I'm taking the risk of altering my own natural ability to produce muscle and testosterone . Hardening of my arteries and wreaking my heart. MP baldness.. Blah blah blah.. I plan on using steroids as TRT later in life.

I want to improve my athletic performance which in turn will help me earn more money and pay my bills someday.
    Ok, thanks.

A mild AI dose is always good to run.

Go read Atomini thread about everything you need to know about Tren . I think this will help yiu tremendously.

Do you plan on running HCG ?

infantry13 is offline Junior Member
    i agree ai's are always good to run on the cycle... and maybe make your PCT a little more aggressive? I like the whole clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 approach. sounds like you're going to be "smart" with the tren . You made your decision and you're a grown man! Might as well stop ridiculing you for the decision and help you out.

I plan on running HCG but honestly know nothing on the topic.. I appreciate all concern for my well being in the long run but have made my mind up and this is what I'm going to do, so any advise that will lead me to the best way to use AAS would be nice.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why use Tren E? Tren A is better in terms of sides and leaving your body faster? Also, even tho noone here will tell you to cycle you should research more on AI, PCT, and HCG because if you are asking questions about that 1) you shouldnt be cycling and 2) you shouldnt be anywhere around Tren imo.

Hope you reconsider your ways for your sake.

Thread Information