Joe2012 is offline New Member

Feedback on my first cycle

I decided I was ready for a first cycle. I wanted to start light on my first cycle so I did 350 of Test C. I was expecting gains but not eye dropping gains since it was a light cycle. I started my cycle on 7/9/12. I was told that it takes a while (around 4 weeks) to start seeing major gains but I didn't pay attention to this and though I would see gains gradually throughout the cycle. The first 1-3 1/2 weeks of the cycle were terrible, I didnt see much gains and at a point I started to think my gear was fake stuff. I continued the cycle and worked out even harder. Oh boy did that change. Im on week 5 and the gains are beautiful. I love it. I still got more gains to come too which has me on my tippy toes. Ive gained 15 pounds so far. I was amming for gaining 10 pounds by the end of my cycle and i passed my goal already. Im super happy with the results and i feel amazing. My pct is already set up so ill be ready when my cycle ends. Ive had no big side effects, swollen nipples would be about it but its prob just me overthinking it. Only think that I would change for next cycle is my diet. I had a great diet set up and it worked out fine, but Ive gained some extra fat on my stomach area which has made my abs almost disappear. Im not going to lie, but i was in a dirty bulk. I have to clean up my diet and loose some body fat now. Its not alot of fat ive gained but just some. Well over all im super happy with my cycle.
    Thanks fellas for the help some of you guys have given me throughout this website

stpete is offline Banned
    You're developing gyno. besides being 22 years old, can we get some more stats? Height, weight, training experience? And what is your PCT? Are you using an AI?

Thread Information