rpewin01 is offline Junior Member

Urgent Help Needed

I am starting my cycle today. Test C 500mg 2x/wk. Have an AI and HCG on hand. I am on TRT at 100mg/wk and planning a 12 week blast. I am 5'10" 160, 32 yo, been training for 3 years (low LBM because spent most of time cutting from 30% BF).

Right now I am 14-15% BF. Most important thing is to reduce BF to 10-12 over the next 12 weeks while gaining as much LBM as possible. I was going to just cut for a few more months and then cycle, but based on previous posts it seems possible to do both given first cycle and low LBM. I realize my gains wont be maximal trying to do both.

What I am most confused about is how much cardio I should do and how much I should eat. If I do 7 hours a cardio/wk, my TDEE is 2800, if I do 4 hours of cardio/wk, my TDEE is 2500.

How much cardio do you recommend I do and how much should I eat to maximize my two goals (I know how and when to eat)? I do not mind cardio at all so have no problem upping cardio and calories, but I've always been a believer of calorie deficit or surplus is all that matters, so it seems contradictory to do more cardio just to eat the extra calories.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You can achieve the results you desire through training and diet. You do not need steroids to accomplish this.

I am well aware of that. But I am already on TRT, recognize the drawbacks of doing a blast, but still want to do a blast anyway to achieve my results quicker than I otherwise could. That said, can anyone give advice as to my specific questions?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Yes, two people said eat above maintenance. I was hoping I could get more than two responses, and also any responses as to whether it matters if I do more cardio and still eat above maintenance but adjust for the extra calories burned.

Thread Information