Thread: Thai 50

aj213p is offline New Member

Thai 50

i was just wondering if anyone has tried or knows anything about thai 50. i would just like to know what it does because i am having alot of trouble gaining any weight even though i am on a proper diet and eat plenty of calories. i also drink 2 protien shakes a day but i am still at 145 at 6". i heard that thai 50 is supposed to help u gain 10 to 20 lbs quick but i was wondering if after the cycle would i be back at where i started? and if it does is there something else someone would suggest?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget all the shakes, pills and??? Visit the diet section. Yes I read your diet is good but it's not. 100% guarantee if your diet was in check you would be gaining.

Trust me and everyone else who will tell you that you need to go to the diet section. post this and post what you eat throughout the day. You will find a lot of help there; more than any of the shakes or a cycle will help you.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    This man is a well known scammer who is doing everything he can in a desperate attempt to get you to buy his product...
    Last edited by Matt; 01-17-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was wondering if any newbie was actually dumb enough to think there was something called Thai 50 that would help you gain 10-20 pounds quick. I can't believe someone would choose that name, a country where the average male wieght is around 135lbs LOL you would have thought the idiot would have named it Somoan 250 or something like that.

Of course I like the honesty in advertising on the Thai 25,

"To put on 10-15 pounds of muscle than Thai 25

is the supplement to use. Within 10 days you will add good size to your frame and feel stronger with your weight training increasing. All muscle."

I know its a typo, but if you read it, what it states is that you will see good size and feel stronger if you increase your weight training LOL which is true.. Gotta love the command of the English language these guys have.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-17-2011 at 10:51 AM.

hardgainer101 is offline New Member

you are honestly wrong i took thai 50 and i gained legitely 30 pounds of solid muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I was wondering if any newbie was actually dumb enough to think there was something called Thai 50 that would help you gain 10-20 pounds quick. I can't believe someone would choose that name, a country where the average male wieght is around 135lbs LOL you would have thought the idiot would have named it Somoan 250 or something like that.

Of course I like the honesty in advertising on the Thai 25,

"To put on 10-15 pounds of muscle than Thai 25

is the supplement to use. Within 10 days you will add good size to your frame and feel stronger with your weight training increasing. All muscle."

I know its a typo, but if you read it, what it states is that you will see good size and feel stronger if you increase your weight training LOL which is true.. Gotta love the command of the English language these guys have.
    the very first day i took thai 50 anadrol i put just a 25 on each side of a easy curl bar soon as i picked it up and curled it i shit you not i had a vein in my bicep the size of arnold schwarzennegar back in his day obviously you know nothing and yes people thai 50 is a very legit product(dehydroeplandrosterone) no its not fake

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ scammer

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    wowowowowowowo
    How many members lost money with tai 50?
    5600 members look at this tread
    I'm wonder how much money this guy make it?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'd close this thread, but instead i'll leave it open to show the truth about these people stealing your hard earned money..

it's piss water at best..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    SO, please tell me this guy is not a scammer, OMFG............................... lol Just Kidding, And what the fvck is Thai 50?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    SO, please tell me this guy is not a scammer, OMFG............................... lol Just Kidding, And what the fvck is Thai 50?
    This thread is old, but the product in question is a "steroid alternative".

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This thread is old, but the product in question is a "steroid alternative".
    realise its against the rules to post sources- and thats fine, but what about a sticky, that can only be edited by moderators of "not recomended suppliers"- scammers should be outed-
    Last edited by Simon1972; 04-23-2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: asked to by moderator.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Pics pls

Love all of the <10 post scammers..

imapolarbear is offline New Member
    wow 30 pounds in 2 weeks no way I'm grabbing this stuff!!!!!! seems so legit.

sarcasm scammer

Thread Information