Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Trying-Hard
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: How long until testosterone in blood levels rise?

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member

How long until testosterone in blood levels rise?

Yes, I searched....

How long does it take, from the very first shot, for blood levels to show an increase in testosterone ?

Through reseach, I am finding that Test cyp (which is what I am taking, 250 mon / thr) peaks in 48-72 hours. So in theory, after 2-3 days of just one shot a person should see a higher level of test through BW, correct?

Here is where I stand with my 1st cycle...

1st pin - 8/2, 125mg
    2nd pin- 8/6, 250 mg
    3rd pin - 8/9, 250 mg

If I were to do BW today, would I see an increase in test levels? TIA
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Your theory is pretty accurate from my views too. By day 5-7 you will see them rise for sure.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

So then this would imply that one can, after 2-3 days after one test Cyp injection, determine if their gear is good or not, right? This is what I am trying to get at here.

I KNOW it is wayyyy too early to see any types of results with test Cyp, and I am fully aware of that, but I still would like to confirm that I am indeed injecting testosterone in my system, not anything else. Just a pre-caution, that's all.

Thanks for the help.

Atomini is offline Banned
    It all depends on the ester in question, and the amount of mg you are injecting every week. I am thinking of doing a large write-up on this, and discussing its effect on the 'kick-in' that we all anxiously wait for when we start a cycle.

You are correct with your bloodwork comment. Within a day or 2, doing bloodwork should show highly elevated testosterone levels no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    It all depends on the ester in question, and the amount of mg you are injecting every week. I am thinking of doing a large write-up on this, and discussing its effect on the 'kick-in' that we all anxiously wait for when we start a cycle.

You are correct with your bloodwork comment. Within a day or 2, doing bloodwork should show highly elevated testosterone levels no doubt.
    This is what I was looking for. I am going to get BW next week and hoping to see a higher count than before I started.

Much appreciated, ALIN and Atomini!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You always here (on message boards) that it takes 4-5 weeks for large ester testosterones to kick in. Obviously this is incorrect based on the information you posted above...which is the correct information. Point being, I've found most people once they have several cycles under their belt, they can normally tell if their testosterone product is good or not fairly fast...even with large esters and within the first wk or two. This doesn't mean you'll have massive results in a weak or two, I'm not implying that.

IMO, take an experienced guy who's used steroids for years and give him Testoviron Depot, he'll notice it's working in a week or two. Give another guy, a newbie or relatively new Testoviron or any brand on earth and he won't be able to tell you anything for nearly a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    You always here (on message boards) that it takes 4-5 weeks for large ester testosterones to kick in. Obviously this is incorrect based on the information you posted above...which is the correct information. Point being, I've found most people once they have several cycles under their belt, they can normally tell if their testosterone product is good or not fairly fast...even with large esters and within the first wk or two. This doesn't mean you'll have massive results in a weak or two, I'm not implying that.

IMO, take an experienced guy who's used steroids for years and give him Testoviron Depot, he'll notice it's working in a week or two. Give another guy, a newbie or relatively new Testoviron or any brand on earth and he won't be able to tell you anything for nearly a month.
    I have had severe PIP after every one of my 3 injections , no oily skin at all, no more wood than I did before I started, etc. This is why I wanted to confirm that blood levels do rise after the first shot so I can check and see if I am injecting test in my system or something else. I mean, I don't feel ANY different at all and like you said (although I am not an experienced AS user) I should maybe feel SOMETHING!?!?

Now, some people may say that I am being very impatient especially using a long ester like cyp, but I say it is better to be safe than sorry. I have nothing to lose by doing BW to see where my test levels are and everything to gain. =)

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I had a bottle of test and it was leaving me with sore injected areas, the first thing I'd do is get a new bottle of test. Steroids aren't supposed to hurt. Things like Suspension being a possible exception. Overall, high quality products won't hurt. For example, if you have a bottle of Watson Cypionate it won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    If I had a bottle of test and it was leaving me with sore injected areas, the first thing I'd do is get a new bottle of test. Steroids aren't supposed to hurt. Things like Suspension being a possible exception. Overall, high quality products won't hurt. For example, if you have a bottle of Watson Cypionate it won't hurt.
    I am going to wait for my blood results first and see if my test levels are elevated. If they are, I am going to exchange all the cyo bottles I have now with new ones....but from the same source. Maybe I just got a bad batch, who knows I will update this thread when I get info/results/details.

I wish I had a bottle of Watson Cyp, lol, although I have all Watson/Pack PCT. =)

Thread Information