TheS1tch is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Should I try to Get Prescribed AAS or Just Order Some Online?

Hey guys, Im 26 and I suspect I have low T

I already listed in previous posts my symptoms: skinny, social anxiety, no upper body hair, high pitch voice, mem failure, low sex drive, so I decided its time to take action, enough of this crap.

Whats the best option to go get it prescribed from a doctor or ordering from some shady website?

Im just scared what if the doctor runs a test and it will come back as normal, then Ill just be on the hook for $$ for nothing? Or what if he gives me a script but it makes me take it for too long and it will negatively impact my natty test, because the doc isnt familiar with the concept of Cycling and PCT?
    or the dosage will be too small to have any significant impact on my bulk and Ill just risk my health for nothing and stay skinny?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Go get checked out by a doctor. Let them give you solid information.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    When in doubt always go with " order from a shady web sight" lol! Disclaimer...that was a joke!!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You should do some reading in the TRT section before deciding what to do.

You symptoms aren't really uncommon other than maybe low libido. Besides, your speculation means nothing. Only blood work can tell you if you have low levels.

Your understanding of TRT is also incorrect. It is for life, so there is no "too long." It will negatively impact your natural production because it will replace your natural production. There is no cycling in hormone replacement, and there is no PCT.

The dosage will not be too low because it will be monitored and adjusted using more blood tests.

You won't be risking your health (much) since hormone replacement doses are MUCH lower than cycle doses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

Your understanding of TRT is also incorrect. It is for life, so there is no "too long." It will negatively impact your natural production because it will replace your natural production. There is no cycling in hormone replacement, and there is no PCT.
    Thxx Johnny thats exactly the reason Im reluctant about going the doctor route, I dont want anything permanent just pop couple cycles see how it goes then stop and keep my gains and live my live natty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheS1tch View Post
    Thxx Johnny thats exactly the reason Im reluctant about going the doctor route, I dont want anything permanent just pop couple cycles see how it goes then stop and keep my gains and live my live natty.
    It won't work that way if you actually have low test levels. Anything you gain on cycle will be lost when you return to your natural low levels. Cycling could even lower the levels you have when you aren't on cycle.

Having low testosterone levels is a medical condition that can be treated, but the treatment is using exogenous testosterone forever to keep your levels up since the body won't do it on its own.

If you really think you have low levels, get the blood work done and find out for sure. If you have low levels, you can go on TRT. It will be forever, but it isn't harsh like cycling is...it will just return you to normal-high levels.

If you are just trying to justify cycling, I recommend examining your diet and workouts first. You would be surprised how much muscle you can gain by eating right (specifically for bodybuilding, not the traditional "eating right"), lifting heavy and getting enough rest. You would need to learn about those three things anyway if you want to grow while on cycle.

Blog Entries
    Does my body lose the ability to produce natty test during TRT or does it still output it on the same level and exogenous test just tops it off?

I mean I dont want to be dependant on meds for the rest of my life, what if U.S. will lose world dominance and we all have to move to brazil and not have access to pharmacy then a person will turn into a girl forever?

I still want to hold on to my ability to produce natty test just in case.

Your body will shut down production. You do not just top it off.

Yeah, I don't want to be dependent either, but my choices are to feel like crap or use hormone replacement therapy. If the world crumbles and I don't have access to test any more I will go back to having depression, massive muscle cramps, lethargy, zero libido, higher body fat and less muscle. But at least I will have felt better for a few years.

Your production doesn't shut down permanently. It turns back on if you stop taking exogenous test, but you will only come back to your already low levels - or maybe lower.

Razor is offline Banned
    Sorry your having these problems bro, your in good hands here

poppz is offline Senior Member
    I.d go with the shady websites.LOL. the doc will give you trt doses which isn't much.

SoldierBull is offline New Member
    You MUST read the TRT section.... Your thought anout it in your responses are very skewed...

Thread Information