Hey first time here. How you guys doing?

So i got a few questions but im gonna start with my stats. I have been training for about 6 months im 25 about 5ft/5.1ft I weigh 108KG and yeah KG not LB I have never taken dbol before and wana get some advice.

I'm training pretty hard 4/5/6 times a week ATM my sups are nano vapour pre workout mix, gold standard whey, animal pak and some anabol testo test supplements.

I got a few questions as like, how hard would this stuff kick my liver? is the animal pak liver complex tab designed for this sort of thing? or will i need more? I am willing to give up drinking while on it completely i used to be a heavy drinker but not any more. I'm diabetic but only diet controlled and with the amount of exersize i do it not really an issue.

I'm thinking about just doing a 4 week trial to begin with first see how I go, I think the max I will ever do will be 6 weeks, what sort of PCT will I need for this amount of time the 4 and 6 weeks? if so which brand do you recommend to use.

I am also big for why height i am broad build but i am also quite fat, when im at the gym i do little cardio (3k on rowing machine) but mainly weight training, i heard that it is hard to train cardio on dbol is this true?

So after all that do you rekon i should use Dbol? or is there something else you rekon i should use? i have read up quite a lot about it, but i would rather talk to actual people who have used it and know what its all about

Thanks for taking the time out to reply guys.

Def