surjit123 is offline New Member

cycle for specific muscle part

Hi i been workout 4 yrs & my body type is Endomorphic so i gain easily my body weight. I just need a suggestion for my arm size because its nt as big as compare my other body part. So just neead a suggestion is there any steroid cycle for perticular muscle mass growth & how should i use it & for how many weeks or days ? Yes i realy need ur suggestion so I hope I wil get some good response soon :-)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There is NO such thing as AAS that targets specific muscles or muscle groups. It's an all or nothing thing!

Kmoe4747 is offline New Member
    Synthetic oil lol just watch the show on discovery called the man who's arms exploded or something like that. You don't want it!!

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmoe4747 View Post
    Synthetic oil lol just watch the show on discovery called the man who's arms exploded or something like that. You don't want it!!
    Greg Valentino got an abscess from using dirty needles his arm did not explode

But was he using synthetic oil to make his biceps bigger? Or site injection

And that's the name of the show.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    he was site injecting and thats the name of the show cause it got you to watch it. it never exploded he tried to drain it himself

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Greg Valentino is a moron with a napoleon complex who in his greed and ignorance damaged the public perception of AAS in a big way.

The problem was not that he was site injecting, the problem was not that he was injecting site enhancement oils ( syntherol™ or another brand). The problem was that he was injecting WAAAY too much site enhancement oil for way too long using unsterile equipment and when his shit finally did go south in a big way he refused to seek medical attention till he was far past fvkd.

Then long after the fact had such poor judgement that he did the show portraying this as steroid damage, whether he knew the show would do this going in or whether he simply lacked enough sense to have a lawyer involved I don't know. What I do know was that even after the fact I have never heard Greg make any kind of announcement saying that this damage was not due to steroids but was due to injecting totally eccessive amounts of site enhancement oil.

Sorry Greg but I think you are a piece of crap, with no respect for your fellow athletes. Show me I am wrong and I will be happy to apologize.

PS if admin would like me to edit or delete this post just let me know or feel free to kill it.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 08-29-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PS to the OP,

As said there are no steroids to grow a certain body part and site injecting steroids will not achieve this goal either. I would suggest you do a whole bunch of reading before you ever consider using steroids. Steroids even when used properly by well educated adults are still a risky proposition with possible serious health consequences, used in any other way they are a recipe for disaster.

FFM

abunaii is offline New Member
    to OP,

don't dabble into AAS use just to make a certain part bigger. just get training in check, maybe your arms have plateud from your constant arm routine. just shock them with new workouts they'll bounce back bigger

Thread Information