Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    your chol levels are really quite bad. you'll probably need chol meds.

if your docs think you may have ischemic heart disease, then you'll probably need daily aspirin too. no more chest pains right?

has it been more than a wk since your last pin? don't forget to start pct at the appropriate time.
    I am on chol. Meds now. It's been about a week and a half from my last pin. Will anything help get test levels in check faster?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    I am on chol. Meds now. It's been about a week and a half from my last pin. Will anything help get test levels in check faster?
    no need to. let it take its natural course. i forgot, what ester did you use? since your test is still sky high, maybe start pct 18days after last pin

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Just got my lab work back I will list below. Please give advice
    WBC 12.8
    RDW 16.1
    Neutrophils ( absolute) 8.1
    Monocytes ( absolute ) 1.1
    AST ( SGOT) 42
    Total cholesterol 262
    Triglycerides 162
    HDL. 22 LOW
    LDL 208
    LDL/HDL Ratio 9.5
    DHEA 758.4
    Lute ionizing hormone .1 LOW
    FSH .2 LOW
    Estradiol 109.4
    IGF-1 311
    B12 1451
    Sex hormone binding Glob serum 9.6 LOW
    Testosterone 4140
    Free testosterone 53
    Sounds like HGH side effect. Stop everything immediately, start your pct accordingly after your last pin. Next time, DONT stack HGH with anything else and only run it at low dose to reduce your bf down from 17% to under 12%. Then you can stack it with low dose test only if you keep the low dose HGH going. You need to be fully educated about the use of HGH and other steroids and have been working out for years before touching HGH and creating a cocktail based on some idiot's advice at the gym or this forum. Research first, take as long as you need before you are comfortable. You wont drive your new Ferrari into mud and stone yet you put your body in shit. Take care of number one!

no need to. let it take its natural course. i forgot, what ester did you use? since your test is still sky high, maybe start pct 18days after last pin
    Cypionate

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Sounds like HGH side effect. Stop everything immediately, start your pct accordingly after your last pin. Next time, DONT stack HGH with anything else and only run it at low dose to reduce your bf down from 17% to under 12%. Then you can stack it with low dose test only if you keep the low dose HGH going. You need to be fully educated about the use of HGH and other steroids and have been working out for years before touching HGH and creating a cocktail based on some idiot's advice at the gym or this forum. Research first, take as long as you need before you are comfortable. You wont drive your new Ferrari into mud and stone yet you put your body in shit. Take care of number one!
    I was on HRT so I never did pct. what do you recommend?

Silverbimma is offline Banned
    Well that changes things

AD
    I was on HRT so I never did pct. what do you recommend?
    oops, sorry, wrong advice. no need pct then. back to trt dose instead. if you're getting more bloodwork soon, then wait till you see your test back in the normal range before starting. if not, and if you have to guess, then maybe start 18 or even 21 days after last pin.

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    Did you check your blood pressure once my will be fine then have it checked a few ours later at work and the nurse says i need to get to hospital its so high my dr put me on a prescription water pill keeps water from retaining around my heart and putting pressure on it .Also when im on cycle I double my dose and retain little water downside you piss 6 times a night I kicked started my cycle with adrol at the same time I started my test and deca and retained little water already heard its not possible but I have board members that can validate i gained 40 lbs in 4 weeks with 3%or less added body fatbut I had just come off a major cutting cycle.

Silverbimma is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    Did you check your blood pressure once my will be fine then have it checked a few ours later at work and the nurse says i need to get to hospital its so high my dr put me on a prescription water pill keeps water from retaining around my heart and putting pressure on it .Also when im on cycle I double my dose and retain little water downside you piss 6 times a night I kicked started my cycle with adrol at the same time I started my test and deca and retained little water already heard its not possible but I have board members that can validate i gained 40 lbs in 4 weeks with 3%or less added body fatbut I had just come off a major cutting cycle.
    Why would water form around the heart? Does that happen to everyone? I also suffer from high blood pressure.

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbimma View Post
    Why would water form around the heart? Does that happen to everyone? I also suffer from high blood pressure.
    never heard of such a thing. pericardial effusion only happens with pericarditis. and that is a rather serious but totally unrelated condition.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbimma View Post
    never heard of such a thing. pericardial effusion only happens with pericarditis. and that is a rather serious but totally unrelated condition.
    That sounds like a layman's explanation of mild CHF to me.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    How do you figure? None of those are common HGH-related side effects/complications.

My BP is very good they told me

How long before my test levels get back to normal?

AD
    by right, testC should clear out around 18days after last pin

Well, toddy I had angioplasty and a stent they said I had a 90% blockage in something called the widow maker. I will see the Dr. In the morning, he thinks the heart walls are thickening, He said its probably from the HGH

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Any swelling or puffyness in your feet and ankles? Sleeping with an extra pillow or two?

AD
    Well, toddy I had angioplasty and a stent they said I had a 90% blockage in something called the widow maker. I will see the Dr. In the morning, he thinks the heart walls are thickening, He said its probably from the HGH
    good thing you caught everything in time. Looks like your cycling days are over. stay healthy!
    Last edited by AD; 09-20-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Any swelling or puffyness in your feet and ankles? Sleeping with an extra pillow or two?
    I'm willing to bet that he would have told us if he were suffering from fairly advanced CHF symptoms...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    None of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information