supraman is offline Junior Member

Test E 500 /week week 4 NOT horny ...at all...aromasin dose too high? Help

Hi guys, been on Test E 500mg/week and Anavar 50mg. Im very lean so I wanted to play with the anavar that I will drop soon. Anyway I take aromasin ED 12.5mg and initially it seems like my libido was going UP and now its not really there. I can get a hard on if I thinkn about smashing some chick but its not like really strong at all. I do take finasteride at 2.5mg EOD (hairlossfromsteroids.com guy said this dose he never has any problems with) and I have taken finasteride at 1mg ED prior to that with no problems.

Aromasin has a halflife of 23 hours, should I drop it to say 6-7 mg ED or do the 12.5 mg EOD. I will say my joints are sore as hell. Any insight would be appreciated thanks guys

for the record, my hair thickened up SO well, im stoked. I will never drop the finasteride bc fortunately for me it works

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes ai is to high for a test only cycle. And at 500 a.week I have never been super horny

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    It differs for each person. If your joints are achy that means you crashed your estrogen...and thus your libido. Stop the AI for a few day's and when you get mourning wood then go to lower dose Aromasin . 12.5 EOD

thanks guys

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    when did you start your ai, from day 1?

Yea from Day 1... I remember I used to have bad body odor but that went away and so did the morning erections lol

Thread Information