Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ken9 is offline New Member

Post Few question about a first time

thanks.
    Last edited by ken9; 01-20-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Work out naturally until your Test levels start declining. Usually after 25 yrs of age. Take advantage of your natural levels now while you got them. Why shut down your natural levels when they are close to the highest they will be EVER!??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    21 is to young imo. Your body is still developing.
    loose some of those shakes for real food. 1gr of protein per lb is nothing, post your full diet and we can work on that and you will get much better results
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Mossypain is offline New Member
    How tall are you ? I know people don't reckomend cycling before 25 but I decided to do it and did test e 500mg/ew. If your adamant on doing a cycle you should only do a test only cycle for your first cycle. But again it's up to you ultimately what you want to do just don't jump into anything and research it properly. If I could change it I probably would have waited til I was 25 or older to cycle. But I didn't want to listen and that was my fault. Can only learn from your mistakes.

Thanks for the quick reply guys i appreciate it Btw gixxerboy1 i have been eating that way for around 3 years now and my body react to food real quick and weight am 177 tall and 22 years old
    this year am going for 200lbs bulk and cut it for the next year i have been eating 1gr protein per lb for like since i started
    usually but sometimes i change it
    wake up i take two protein shakes with cup of oats
    after it chicken breast around 200gram sometimes more
    same thing here
    same thing here pretty much all my protein from chicken since i buy them cheap we have a shop near our house i made a deal with them and i get them cheap
    after those i take here protein shake with sweet potatoes and vegetables and brow rice
    dinner sometimes fish or meat with some like and natty peanut butter
    i usually aim for 1gr protein per lb sometimes a bit more
    i keep calories at 2500 now since i started to bulk again after cut i will increase it i knew how my body reacts to food
    i just keep the food simple and easy to make but i always hit my macros
    Mossypain i really don't knew man it's been in my head and thinking alot of ppl told me same thing as you guys say wait until 25 because of the testa i wanted to have an amazing shape for next two years or so and jump on stage always wanted that i was told if u take test and cycle it for 6 month stops it body test will get back to the body and it will start releasing it in the body after you stop it but again we shut down a test in our natty body's and we still young its like a waste as am thinking
    gixxer I think this bulk i will start eating 2gr per lb and see where i get next year
    Mossypain Ofc i take every 1 option as a consider and learn from them we never stop learning specially in this kind of sport My life is half training and half working u might find it funny but it is

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    cycling for 6 months is a very long time. Thats double the recommended time. The longer you are on the harder it is to recover. And there is no guarantee that you body will produce normal test levels again. Some people do, some dont. And sice yuor body isnt fully developed there is more risk to it not recovering
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Two thoughts.

1) id wait till 25. Just keep lifting. Work on your diet. Research.

2) gix, your avatar pic is a hottie. I know, i know ive said it before lol.

Mossypain is offline New Member
    most people on here there training is their life i know mine is a big part of mine. 6 months does seem a long time. Why don't you change your training up and up the protein. Every few weeks change your rep range from high to low gradually. try it for 12 weeks and see how you get on.

Thanks alot for the reply guys will do, i will keep an eye on this forum reading here and there much appreciate it everyone have a great day.

Thread Information