sixey is offline Associate Member

just bought tren...worried about using it

ive been considering doing tren for some time now, actually bought enough tren-a for 8 weeks (and caber as well) but have yet to use it because im still unsure about wether i want to run it or not

the thing im concerned about is retention of gains after coming off tren. i know tren is a very very strong compound, so im worried that it will be awesome while on, but then once im off, will loose a good portion of my gains. obviously diet/training will be in check, but im talking about purely from a hormonal/physiological standpoint

ive done 2 test only cycles in the past, and i retained a decent amount of the gains from those, but i dont want to put my body through the stress of tren only to end up with like an extra 5 lbs after pct is said and done

would love some input from guys who have used tren

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If you are worried about it I will PM you and addy you can send it to and I will use it like a $5 Asian hooker

stpete is offline Banned
    You need to research and hold off on the tren .

What are your stats including age?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    If you are worried about it I will PM you and addy you can send it to and I will use it like a $5 Asian hooker
    you go for the expensive ones huh
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you go for the expensive ones huh
    Inks seconds....

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You need to research and hold off on the tren .

What are your stats including age?
    gonna be 24 first week in october. 6'3, sitting around 210 right now but very lean, sub %10 bodyfat. at this point it is very hard to gain any mass without gaining some fat as well, not to mention that im friggin tired of slaving away for the very very slow natty gains (havent been on anything in over a year and half, just been doing it natural)

on my 2 cycles in the past everything went great, pct was a breeze, but the gains from a test only cycle were "meh", i figured that if i cycle again, i want to do something thats gonna give me some better results...but at the same time since i dont plan on staying "on" year round, i dont know if doing something like tren would even be worth it

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    When was the last time you had blood work done?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    lol prob like 4-5 years ago. havent had any symptoms/reasons to, plus i dont have health insurance at the moment so paying for blood work out of pocket is pretty dam expensive i'd imagine

why do you ask about blood work?

Hey....look at who took a pic of their scrawny aas lol. c'mon no duck face in the morror?

Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    lol prob like 4-5 years ago. havent had any symptoms/reasons to, plus i dont have health insurance at the moment so paying for blood work out of pocket is pretty dam expensive i'd imagine

Here is my advise..if you are having reservations about using tren and don't feel completely ready to jump....then don't. Stick with a solid test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;614***8
    Here is my advise..if you are having reservations about using tren and don't feel completely ready to jump....then don't. Stick with a solid test cycle.
    im not so much worried about using the tren (aka the sides, etc), just seeking input on guys who have used it and how they fared keeping gains post cycle. im chomping at the bit wanting to use it, but if im gonna run a cycle i want to have a good idea if im gonna hold on to some of it when i come off. having only done test only cycles, i dont have any personal experience with stronger compounds, thats why i ask you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;614***4
    Hey....look at who took a pic of their scrawny aas lol. c'mon no duck face in the morror?
    LOL! I got pursuaded. I posted a few pics in different threads a good while back, face and all! It was 2 years ago when I was crappy looking. Well, crappier than now, lol.

Since you are 24, it would be a good idea to see where you stand in the testosterone dept. as well as a number of other things. And since it has been so long, it might be worth just paying to get it done. I think a full panel CBC and such is about 280.00 here in chattanooga. My insurance sucks, so I would rather pay. You should get it done at least every couple of years just as a precautionary measure. But knowing BW canactually help these guys assess your cycle plan alot better. There might be an underlying problem you are unaware of, and you might find out you have Low T. Thats how I found out, andit changed my life. You might have high T. either way, you would know. Good Luck!

im not so much worried about using the tren (aka the sides, etc), just seeking input on guys who have used it and how they fared keeping gains post cycle. im chomping at the bit wanting to use it, but if im gonna run a cycle i want to have a good idea if im gonna hold on to some of it when i come off. having only done test only cycles, i dont have any personal experience with stronger compounds, thats why i ask you guys
    For what it's worth I am on my 4th cycle with tren. I say keeping gains comes down to you not your choice of gear. Prper diet and workout along with a good pct.

Since you are 24, it would be a good idea to see where you stand in the testosterone dept. as well as a number of other things. And since it has been so long, it might be worth just paying to get it done. I think a full panel CBC and such is about 280.00 here in chattanooga. My insurance sucks, so I would rather pay. You should get it done at least every couple of years just as a precautionary measure. But knowing BW canactually help these guys assess your cycle plan alot better. There might be an underlying problem you are unaware of, and you might find out you have Low T. Thats how I found out, andit changed my life. You might have high T. either way, you would know. Good Luck!
    dont think i have low t, no symptoms what so ever. i think that im just reaching the point where for my frame/genetics/etc, its the upper limit of the amount of muscle i can hold while still being low bodyfat. im sure if i bulked up and got chubby i could put on some more muscle, but getting fat is not an option. and making gains while being lean is proving stubborn at best, so i want to give things a boost, since the test cycles i had run before gave "so so" results as far as mass, im thinking tren just to gimme some lbs and allow me to stay lean. i dont have an extra $300 i can waste on bloowork at the moment or i would love to get a test for shits and giggles just to get an idea of where im at :/

For what it's worth I am on my 4th cycle with tren. I say keeping gains comes down to you not your choice of gear. Prper diet and workout along with a good pct.
    are you "on" 24/7 or do you cycle, then take time off?

are you "on" 24/7 or do you cycle, then take time off?
    Cycle..I am not on trt and have great T levels at 40 yo

Cycle..I am not on trt and have great T levels at 40 yo
    awesome man!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Lots of people have fat on them in certain spots thats tuff to get rid of.Diet and cardio bro I have the same problem.My biggest problem was getting married.Beacuse when I lived alone I never had junk food in the house.Now I diet my ass off 40 min on a bike plus 2 hr walk.Then the bitch will bring in some Cinn a bun shit and I lose it.Time for a divorce LOL

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    tren is cool but depends on how well u set ur cycle up to ur bod n how u can tolerate the sides. trens been giving me mad anxiety n lethargy. i started supplementing with xanex 1m 2x a day n its taken care of most of my sides. a lot people like tren because its more LBM n less water weight which fades. id wait till at least 3rd cycle b4 tren.

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    tren is cool but depends on how well u set ur cycle up to ur bod n how u can tolerate the sides. trens been giving me mad anxiety n lethargy. i started supplementing with xanex 1m 2x a day n its taken care of most of my sides. a lot people like tren because its more LBM n less water weight which fades. id wait till at least 3rd cycle b4 tren.
    well this would be my 3rd cycle, the 2 test only cycles treated me good, but i want to make some more substantial gains, and 350-400mg of prop a week doesnt do a whole lot in terms of gains on a 10-12 week cycle

Thread Information