stevenmcgiver is offline Banned

No gains after 5 weeks??

I'm running a cycle of sustanon250 (250mg E4D) and was using trenbolone before my vials broke at 75mg EOD.. My strength actually increased the most after stopping the tren in week 5? But I haven't had any increases in weight yet, I was eating 3000 cals a day and about 200 grams of protein everyday and been eating 3300 now for 5 days.. But still no gains in weight at this point? I'm kinda curious as to what could be going on. It's pretty much pissing me off.

Stats
    185lbs.. Anadrol only 4 weeks got me from 175
    5'10
    BF- 11%
    2 test only cycles previous

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep your cals high and it will come. You did say you're getting stronger, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Keep your cals high and it will come. You did say you're getting stronger, so that's good.
    It's good but the heavy lifting isn't equating to gains.. Maybe my BF has dropped and gained muscle mass? My physique has changed I suppose.

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver

It's good but the heavy lifting isn't equating to gains.. Maybe my BF has dropped and gained muscle mass? My physique has changed I suppose.
    It's quite possible you need to up the calories and carbs, i was experiencing the same thing a few weeks back. Have you calculated your BMR? You probably have a high metabolism like me.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your not gaining weight/mass your not eating enough, more food equals more size.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver View Post
    In my opinion this is the best possible outcome, your droping BF and gaining muscle equally in lbs.......it can't go on forever.
    How could you ask for more?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Should be kicking in very soon.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 09-08-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast

It's quite possible you need to up the calories and carbs, i was experiencing the same thing a few weeks back. Have you calculated your BMR? You probably have a high metabolism like me.
    My BRM is like 2200 which is decent

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck

In my opinion this is the best possible outcome, your droping BF and gaining muscle equally in lbs.......it can't go on forever.
    How could you ask for more?
    This. As long as you are noticing gains in strength and you aren't losing weight while you continue to lift heavy it sounds great but you better start eating more or that ratio will inevitably change .

Quote Originally Posted by kmms

This. As long as you are noticing gains in strength and you aren't losing weight while you continue to lift heavy it sounds great but you better start eating more or that ratio will inevitably change .
    I'm gunna start an increase of my protein intake... I'm starting to think that's the problem.

This cycle i just ran i had similar results. Lost bf% and only increased a few pounds. And the last two weeks i losts 3-4lbs.

To me, was a great cycle. Losing the bf and increasing it back with muscle weight.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    This cycle i just ran i had similar results. Lost bf% and only increased a few pounds. And the last two weeks i losts 3-4lbs.

To me, was a great cycle. Losing the bf and increasing it back with muscle weight.
    I must admit I have seen the changes but this will be the last time I use sustanon250 for a while.. The test enth was much better for myself

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmcgiver

I must admit I have seen the changes but this will be the last time I use sustanon250 for a while.. The test enth was much better for myself
    Yeah...

Lol, i used sust 350 this time with anavar . I was very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg

Yeah...

Lol, i used sust 350 this time with anavar. I was very happy.
    What it's the testosterone makeup of sust 350?

Thread Information