shutup is offline New Member

Could this be Gyno?

Hey guys

Currently on my very first cycle. Im taking 400mg of Sustanon a week split into 2x injections Mon/Thurs. Currently at the end of week 4

Began taking Liquidex at 0.25 EOD from the first injection, bumped it up to 0.5 EOD at week 2 because i got paranoid for no reason. Hit week 3 and felt the effects of low estrogen (felt less energetic and less libido)

Got bloodwork done week 4 with results:

S LH 0.1 IU/L
    RANGE: 1.8-9.2

S OESTRADIOL <44 pmol/L
    RANGE:<160

S TESTO 43.4 nmol/L
    RANGE:12.0-31.9

S SHBG 28 nmol/L
    RANGE:17-56

cFreeTesto 1102.64 pmol/L
    RANGE: 260-740

Now my concern is ever since week one ive been feeling my nipples to make sure i haven't had any lumps! probably feeling everyday, i did notice what seems like almost muscle fiber bump on the outer side of my left nipple. (not round but kind of vein like feel)
    Didn't think anything of it at the start but after 3 weeks in the same bump has started to get tender and sore if i press on it.

Could this be gyno? even with the extremely low estrogen?

or could it just be from me feeling the nipple too much and irritating something like a duct?

I was going to give it a week and see how it is and if its not any better run some letro and see if that helps

What should i do?

Thanks

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Hey, shutup!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Can you post a pic, or is it only byfeel you are noticing it?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by shutup View Post
    Hey guys

Currently on my very first cycle. Im taking 400mg of Sustanon a week split into 2x injections Mon/Thurs. Currently at the end of week 4

Began taking Liquidex at 0.25 EOD from the first injection, bumped it up to 0.5 EOD at week 2 because i got paranoid for no reason. Hit week 3 and felt the effects of low estrogen (felt less energetic and less libido)

Got bloodwork done week 4 with results:

S LH 0.1 IU/L
    RANGE: 1.8-9.2

S OESTRADIOL <44 pmol/L
    RANGE:<160

S TESTO 43.4 nmol/L
    RANGE:12.0-31.9

S SHBG 28 nmol/L
    RANGE:17-56

cFreeTesto 1102.64 pmol/L
    RANGE: 260-740

Now my concern is ever since week one ive been feeling my nipples to make sure i haven't had any lumps! probably feeling everyday, i did notice what seems like almost muscle fiber bump on the outer side of my left nipple. (not round but kind of vein like feel)
    Didn't think anything of it at the start but after 3 weeks in the same bump has started to get tender and sore if i press on it.

Could this be gyno? even with the extremely low estrogen?

or could it just be from me feeling the nipple too much and irritating something like a duct?

I was going to give it a week and see how it is and if its not any better run some letro and see if that helps

What should i do?

Thanks
    Whatever man if thats you thing! Nobody will judge you here (psssst..hey guys this guy rubs his nipples NON stop)

shutup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Can you post a pic, or is it only byfeel you are noticing it?
    It's really only by feel! The nipple looks the same as before I started the cycle, maybe slightly puffy but I've had sorta puffy nipples since puberty. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow!
    I'm going to run Letro for a week tomorrow and see if that helps
    Any recommendations for dosage?
    Was think starting at 2mg and tapper down each day for a week?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your estrogen is acceptable, nothing wrong with playing with your nipples though.

Thread Information