Hello I am 22 years old, from when I was 17 until I was 20 I messed around with steroids . Back then I had an invincible mentality in life. I felt the rules did not apply to me. I didnt think steroids would harm me but now I believe that have have harmed me and have left some long lasting side effects that may effect me for life. During the past 2 years I have been experiencing severe anxiety, erection problems,shrunken testicles......dude they are way smaller than they used to be....... no energy,trouble recovering from not just working out but from work. I feel sick and I have been to the doctor many times in the last few years not admitting to my usage, asking for blood tests they will not give me. I plan on making a doctors appointment to admit my usage and demand getting blood tests done. I researched what tests I need to get done. I am going to try to get them to let me see an endo. It is pretty difficult to get anything from kaiser, thats my health insurance, I pay 100 dollars a month for this crap. Any advice on how to get them to refer me to an endo? I would rather have an endo help me out than doing it myself, as it is difficult taking research chemicals with my anxiety. I have attempted taking toremifine twice in the past year and stopped due to getting really bad anxiety, just last week I tried to take it again and I got a nose bleed and I started freaking out. It would be nice to know what im taking is actually what im supposed to be taking. And to be monitored by a doctor. I dont plan on taking steroids again, unless I need hrt. I just want to be a normal guy, no anxiety no erection problems. I dont drink or smoke or do drugs and I eat a healthy diet. Im 5 11 and I weigh 180. under 10 percent body fat. I exercise everyday. I would like to get my balls back and get get on track. I want to get this taken care of ASAP. If I cant get help from the doctor I plan on helping my self and assuming all the risks involved, any advice?