Whatdafok is offline New Member

Post Anavar cycle coming to an end

Hi there,

I have been running a Var-only cycle to see how my body would react to that compound. It's been around 8 weeks and I'm about to be done with it.

I've noticed great strength gains along with more vascularity and painful pumps. Overall it was a great cycle.

The doses I've ran were the following ones:
    Week 1-4: 40mg ED
    Week 5-6: 50mg ED
    Week 7: 40mg ED
    Week 8: 20mg ED

Before my cycle I've been reading that I didn't need any form of PCT with a such mild compound/light cycle but I still decided to buy tamoxifen tabs in order to do a 40/20/20 PCT along with vitamins, test boosters and checked diet.

Now my problem is that I want to be done with the cycle and want to jump on that PCT quickly but I've been searching about my Tamoxifen lab and most of people says that it's bunk gear. Everything was bought previously before starting the cycle but now I'm running low on money and just figured out that I won't be able to do a proper PCT since I cannot afford another Tamoxifen brand.

Also, I've noticed a bit of nut shrinkage and sex drive went a bit down (erections doesn't last very long) so I really want to do a clean PCT in order to go back to normal quickly.

What I have left is a bottle of APL (canadian hcg brand), source is reliable but I'm actually gyno prone and I'm not sure whether or not to do two HCG shots after my body is cleaned of oxandrolone.

What would you do in my situation? Knowing I don't consider on running any other cycle for the following years since I've realized that I can continue in the natural way for long enough, as I'm fine with the gains I've made in that cycle.

Thanks!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why would you ever run a cycle like that?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    badly run cycle and bad planning all round

I found myself a bit too young to run a proper cycle so I wanted to test the compounds beforehand. I am quite happy with the results I have gotten so far and I'm not looking to run any other cycles but this is not the question.

I'm actually wondering what kind of PCT should I do in my situation. Should I do two HCG shots after my last Var dose? Run the tamox even though some says the source sells bunk gear? Run the fake tamox and HCG shots? Run neither of them and only run test boosters alone with vits (zinc, b12, magnesium, omega3, multi..)?

Also, knowing my nuts shrinked a bit and my sex drive is a bit down, would that modify the concern if I'm not doing any PCT?

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Yeah.. most times when people run Var by itself its between cycles at 10mg a day as sort of a little boost for like 4 or 5 weeks. That would require little PCT. You have certainly shut down your pituitary/hypothalamic/gonadal relay with 8 weeks on that much var. Unfortunately, because you only ran var your gains wont have been much and because you ran it at a higher amount for 8 weeks you are gonna need to restart your nuts which will take a few weeks and you'll probably lose the gains you made waiting for your natural test to kick back in. If your Nolva is fake then its gonna take more time for your body to restart. Fortunately for you you didnt run a long estered compound so it won't take months for your nuts to kick back in on their own. If nothing else, you should make an appointment w your doctor and confess what you did and he might be able to help you out with the Nolva if hes a cool guy.. If you wanna grow check out the diet and nutrition section of this site. It should be very helpful to you.

That being said, bad show whatdafok, very bad show.

Run the HCG and the possibly fake Nolva. You're probably imagining the nut shrinkage. Either things will get better in a couple weeks or things will get better in a couple months.

Alright thanks alot Neevor. I know what I have done wasn't really a good idea and I learned from my mistake.

I'm most likely going to see the doctor for blood tests soon and I will tell him about what I've done.

Thanks.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You should have had PCT on hand period. There is no reason for you to start a cycle if you dont have everything it takes ready to go. Now you have to wait and hope it is legit. Order from ARand see if you can rush ship it. I dont know if you cant, but canrest assured it will be legit. And this is the reason we preach to run test with anything. Even if it is just a little bit. You need test to help your normal bodily functions, and this should be read by all newbies to see what can go wrong. That wasnt a good cycle buddy. I am not flaming you, so please dont get offended by this. You should ask and read the stickies and get fully educated. This stuff is not like creatine. You should keep the same doses throughout. Consider yourself lucky that you have a place like this to come and get sound advice. Be very careful taking this stuff, any of it. If your nuts shrank, dothe HCG , and Iwould say runa vigerous PCT just to be safe. Lay off the gear until you fully understand the possible sides. Var is no different than anything else. It has the possibility from person to personto do different things. You showed that var only cansupress you and all the other stuff. Run a vigerous PCT and research well. Next cycle, post it up on here and get advice before you run it. Best of luck to you buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    You should have had PCT on hand period. There is no reason for you to start a cycle if you dont have everything it takes ready to go. Now you have to wait and hope it is legit. Order from ARand see if you can rush ship it. I dont know if you cant, but canrest assured it will be legit. And this is the reason we preach to run test with anything. Even if it is just a little bit. You need test to help your normal bodily functions, and this should be read by all newbies to see what can go wrong. That wasnt a good cycle buddy. I am not flaming you, so please dont get offended by this. You should ask and read the stickies and get fully educated. This stuff is not like creatine. You should keep the same doses throughout. Consider yourself lucky that you have a place like this to come and get sound advice. Be very careful taking this stuff, any of it. If your nuts shrank, dothe HCG, and Iwould say runa vigerous PCT just to be safe. Lay off the gear until you fully understand the possible sides. Var is no different than anything else. It has the possibility from person to personto do different things. You showed that var only cansupress you and all the other stuff. Run a vigerous PCT and research well. Next cycle, post it up on here and get advice before you run it. Best of luck to you buddy!
    Thanks for helping out. I actually had a not so bad PCT with my tamoxifen on hand but realized a bit too late that many people were calling it ''bunk gear'' on steroids related forums. Also, the nuts shrinkage is barely noticeable. I mainly noticed it after sex; thoses are a bit smaller than before. I'm good with the sex drive and libido but I noticed that my erections weren't at 100% anymore and didn't last very long during sex.
    Last edited by Whatdafok; 09-19-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    If your nuts shrank, dothe HCG, and Iwould say runa vigerous PCT just to be safe
    Warmouth, just to be clear here, HCG isn't just useful in cases of nut shrink.. it really should be included in every cycle regardless IMO.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rtisol-control

So I might aswell start running Nolvadex soon. Include HCG shots E4D at 500 iu for three weeks along with Vitamin E (helps with HCG).

Would this work well;
    Week 1: Nolva 40mg ED + HCG 500iu shot on 4th day
    Week 2: Nolva 20mg ED + HCG 500iu on 8th day and 12th day
    Week 3: Nolva 20mg ED

Then start blood tests after I'm done on week 3.

Unsure if I can mention my tamoxifen lab, as it is not a source check (know it's bunk already). It's called Life Sciences from Las Vegas, Nevada.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatdafok View Post
    I found myself a bit too young to run a proper cycle so I wanted to test the compounds beforehand. I am quite happy with the results I have gotten so far and I'm not looking to run any other cycles but this is not the question.

I'm actually wondering what kind of PCT should I do in my situation. Should I do two HCG shots after my last Var dose? Run the tamox even though some says the source sells bunk gear? Run the fake tamox and HCG shots? Run neither of them and only run test boosters alone with vits (zinc, b12, magnesium, omega3, multi..)?

Also, knowing my nuts shrinked a bit and my sex drive is a bit down, would that modify the concern if I'm not doing any PCT?

you just ran a 'cycle'.

if too young then use nothing, period. did you think var wasnt a 'proper' AAS?!

i think this is a joke thread tbh

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

you just ran a 'cycle'.

if too young then use nothing, period. did you think var wasnt a 'proper' AAS?!

i think this is a joke thread tbh
    Nope, I'm actually 100% serious and this is why I'm monitering this thread to answer each of the replys. I didn't just ''run a cycle''. I wanted to test compounds before mixing them alltogether. In the end, I choose not to run anything else after this one cycle as I believe the pros VS the cons in running steroids , in my opinion, isn't worth it (for me). Now I just want to go back to normal, as I was before running this cycle, even if I lose thoses gains because I'm far more concerned about my sex life than the gains I've made.

Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    Nope, I'm actually 100% serious and this is why I'm monitering this thread to answer each of the replys. I didn't just ''run a cycle''. I wanted to test compounds before mixing them alltogether. In the end, I choose not to run anything else after this one cycle as I believe the pros VS the cons in running steroids, in my opinion, isn't worth it (for me). Now I just want to go back to normal, as I was before running this cycle, even if I lose thoses gains because I'm far more concerned about my sex life than the gains I've made.
    Just curious bro, what sort of gains did you make whilst on this Anavar only cycle? Did you gain any quality muscle mass? Did you lose any fat - particularly around the waist? What percentage of fat did you lose?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Nope, I'm actually 100% serious and this is why I'm monitering this thread to answer each of the replys. I didn't just ''run a cycle''. I wanted to test compounds before mixing them alltogether. In the end, I choose not to run anything else after this one cycle as I believe the pros VS the cons in running steroids, in my opinion, isn't worth it (for me). Now I just want to go back to normal, as I was before running this cycle, even if I lose thoses gains because I'm far more concerned about my sex life than the gains I've made.
    i believe you. and im glad to see you smartened up. Neevor and warmouth gave you some good advice, i suggest you follow it. and don't forget to run bloods afterwards.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    Warmouth, just to be clear here, HCG isn't just useful in cases of nut shrink.. it really should be included in every cycle regardless IMO.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rtisol-control
    No, no. I understand the reasoning behing the HCG. I am just recommending in this case as a help to get his nuts back to size. Dont get me wrong, I am still not 100% sold on the fact of using it personally. I am totally for everyone else using it if they so choose. I just have some issues Id rather not mention for my to not use it at the moment. I know if I ever try and have kids, the Dr will put me on it and takeme off TRT. At least thats what he said he was going to do.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    buy some pct from the sponsor ar-r

bistbrah is offline Junior Member
    glad i read this thread as i'm gonna do a var,test cycle next month

Thread Information