i took my first pin tuesday night, 1mL (250mg) Test E, Apotek label, in my right glute, upper outer quadrant, 22g x 1.5". the pin was smooth as can be, no pain at all, injected the oil nice and slow, not even a drop of blood when i withdrew. about an hour later i went to the gym, ran 2 miles on incline, cycled 2 miles, then hit arms chest & back for another hour. yesterday morning, still felt fine....but towards the end of the day yesterday i started feeling it. the ride home from work was brutal, every bump was felt (especially since i'm rollin on 19" wheels with 235/35 tires). last night all i wanted to do is lay down and move as little as possible. it was almost to the point where i didn't want to even move my right leg!!

now this morning, it's MUCH better, still sore, but tolerable. i have no lump, bruising, or red marks at the injection site, it's not numb or anything either. so i'm just wondering if this sounds normal?? maybe because i worked out afterwards it's just extra sore while healing?? my arms & back started to get a little sore last night, which is normal during recovery. but man my ass was hurting 10x more than anything else.

i did forget to push a drop of oil out of the needle for lubrication, so maybe that will help next time. also, i didn't really pinch the skin before injecting, i just put the needle to my skin and pushed. but again, no pain during injection so i assume everything was done correctly.

any thoughts on this?? or does the injection site always get really sore the day after pinning?? the pain wasn't so bad that i wouldn't do it again, but it seemed like it hurt more than it should, maybe not....jsut looking for some feedback on what i experienced. next pin is tomorrow night, think i may try my delt this time.

thanks in advance guys!!