Boko1986 is offline New Member

Question The very first cycle question

I'm 26 years old - Height: 1.68m (5.51feet) - Weight: 67KG (148lbs) - Gym Experiences: 2years

I got DANABOL and Test E. I wonder if i should take both for the first cycle or only TEST E?

For PCT, should i take Nolvadex & Clomid or only one of them?

Thanks bro.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Post your diet please. I think by fixing this in the diet section you can increase size and shape. BF%?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boko1986 View Post
    I'm 26 years old - Height: 1.68m (5.51feet) - Weight: 67KG (148lbs) - Gym Experiences: 2years

I got DANABOL and Test E. I wonder if i should take both for the first cycle or only TEST E?

For PCT, should i take Nolvadex & Clomid or only one of them?

Thanks bro.
    You need to EAT! Sell the steroids and buy some steak!!

I'm on Low-carbs Diet. I eat steamed polk everyday, drink lot of water and protein shake and cheese only. I eat everytime i feel hungry.

My eating is fine, i think. I had kinda good shape body but i need to be bigger more with muscle, not fat.

I'm on Low-carbs Diet. I eat steamed polk everyday, drink lot of water and protein shake and cheese only. I eat everytime i feel hungry.

My eating is fine, i think. I had kinda good shape body but i need to be bigger more with muscle, not fat.
    To build muscle and grow you will need an increase in quality calories.

Post a sample of you daily diet, start to finish

abstetic is offline Banned
    Eat to grow.. It's basic logic steroids give you more hormones in your body but does that make you grow? No food does with out it how are you gonna grow.. Protien shakes aren't gonna cut it..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your diet sucks bro you wont gain no size on this diet.Not even aas can help you there!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every new person here says their diet is fine. The problem is most don't know what "fine" nutrition looks like. Start there. No steroid or stack will give you the results you want if you are not eating correctly. Others (who also said their diet is fine) have tried and failed. Don't repeat their mistakes!

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Every new person here says their diet is fine. The problem is most don't know what "fine" nutrition looks like. Start there. No steroid or stack will give you the results you want if you are not eating correctly. Others (who also said their diet is fine) have tried and failed. Don't repeat their mistakes!

Welcome to the board.
    One comment I have never made...perhaps the ONLY comment I have never made lol

For me as Asian, it is good. I don't want to gain FAT. Only need to forcus to gain more muscle. Anyways guy, please forcus to my question if you don't mind. I'm 5.11feet height and 148lbs weight. That means 1.68m and 67KG. As Asian size, it's kinda big, you know? So i don't really think i must keep eating to gain muscle, because it's kinda slow. I just keep my carbs is as low as possible.
    Last edited by Boko1986; 09-14-2012 at 12:00 AM.

For me as Asian, it is good. I don't want to gain FAT. Only need to forcus to gain more muscle. Anyways guy, please forcus to my question if you don't mind.
    Does food affect Asians diiferently? We are trying to help by solving your problem not by suggesting a cycle that will have poor results with little muscle retained. You want help then work with us not against us. Post your diet...lets see if there are some things that need tweaked

/

OK ok, let me try

Meal #1: Time 06:30 [3 eggs + 100g steam polk with fatty]

Meal #2: Time 11:00 [1 cup protein shake for post training][Training begins from 10hAM]

Meal #3: Time 12:30 [200g steam polk with fatty again]

Meal #4: Time 6hPM [1 cup protein shake]

Meal #5: Time 8hPM [200g steam polk with fatty again sometimes with eggs]

Optinal: I eat cheese whenever i want.

"Does food affect Asians diiferently" - Well, we ASIAN is not BIG and TALL as Western People.
    Last edited by Boko1986; 09-14-2012 at 12:12 AM.

OK ok, let me try

Meal #2: Time 11:00 [1 cup protein shake for post training][Training begins from 10hAM]

"Does food affect Asians diiferently" - Well, we ASIAN is not BIG and TALL as Western People.
    I have known some BIG ASS asians! but penises are all small right lol. Kidding.

YOU are not eating enough my friend. First I have to ask, what is POLK and what is FATTY?

Shakes are not meals. You need more real food and to be honest you will need more carbs to grow. Carbs are not the enemy they are the energy!

Sorry about my bad English. :P

I mean PORK with FAT (Boiled bacon)

If i eat more carbs, i will gain belly fat for sure. I'm on the way to lose fat and gain muscle. I wonder why i should need carbs? In Asia, we regular eat rice. That's huge load of carbs. I don't want that.
    Last edited by Boko1986; 09-14-2012 at 12:27 AM.

If i eat more carbs, i will gain belly fat for sure. I'm on the way to lose fat and gain muscle. I wonder why i should need carbs? In Asia, we regular eat rice. That's huge load of carbs. I don't want that.
    It sounds to me like your on an almost version of Adkins. Man you need carbs for energy. There are good carb sources and bad carb sources. There are much better protein sources than pork in my opinion. Chicken, eggs, turkey, red meat, eggs lol. If you head over to the nutrition section and post your stats, goals and diet those food nazis will get you were you want to be...no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It sounds to me like your on an almost version of Adkins. Man you need carbs for energy. There are good carb sources and bad carb sources. There are much better protein sources than pork in my opinion. Chicken, eggs, turkey, red meat, eggs lol. If you head over to the nutrition section and post your stats, goals and diet those food nazis will get you were you want to be...no question about it.
    Thanks for your infos. So should i follow steroid or not for now? And i'm really confused, i'm on low-carbs diet to lose fat. Is it really OK to eat carbs even from good carb sources?

Is it because of carbs from good sources like fruit or vegetables don't cause fat?
    Last edited by Boko1986; 09-14-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boko1986
    OK ok, let me try

So.....you'd call this guy small?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1955431929.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	426.6 KB 
ID:	126607

Do you calculate your total calories and macros? It looks like a lot of protein and very little carbs. It's a poor diet for building lean muscle mass.

Not necessarily true. My brother in law is Vietnamese, 27, 5'9" an weighs 140lbs. A strong wind would blow that guy over. He eats rice and noodles EVERY day and works out five times a week. He can't gain weight because he doesn't eat enough food. After factoring his TDEE his caloric intake isn't high enough to support gains in lean muscle mass. Steroids wouldn't help him either because his diet is WRONG for building lean mass. Plain and simple.

That's why we're are asking you. Gains and loses are driven and supported by your nutrition. NOT steroids.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Thanks for your infos. So should i follow steroid or not for now? And i'm really confused, i'm on low-carbs diet to lose fat. Is it really OK to eat carbs even from good carb sources?

Is it because of carbs from good sources like fruit or vegetables don't cause fat?
    It's really difficult to put muscle on without putting any fat on. So don't be too afraid of putting a little fat on when you're bulking.

But really, look for complex carbohydrates. Sugar is what you should avoid.

Not necessarily true. My brother in law is Vietnamese, 27, 5'9" an weighs 140lbs. A strong wind would blow that guy over. He eats rice and noodles EVERY day and works out five times a week. He can't gain weight because he doesn't eat enough food. After factoring his TDEE his caloric intake isn't high enough to support gains in lean muscle mass. Steroids wouldn't help him either because his diet is WRONG for building lean mass. Plain and simple.

That's why we're are asking you. Gains and loses are driven and supported by your nutrition. NOT steroids.
    So as i may understand, all i need to do is getting more carbs from GOOD CARBS RESOURCES?

You need to look at this as a lifestyle not a quick sprint. It takes in this order: a good diet, a good workout routine and then steroids once you have hit a wall

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You need to look at this as a lifestyle not a quick sprint. It takes in this order: a good diet, a good workout routine and then steroids once you have hit a wall
    Well, i think i will fix my diet. Thanks for your help, bro.
    Last edited by Boko1986; 09-14-2012 at 01:10 AM.

So as i may understand, all i need to do is getting more carbs from GOOD CARBS RESOURCES?
    Certainly adding complex carbs and more fat ("good fat") to your diet will help.

First thing I'd do is calculate the following:

Total calories per day.

Total macronutrients (i.e. grams of protein, carbs, and fat) that you eat each day.

Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). Someone can post the link for you (I am unable to from my phone). This will help you start to determine the minimum number of calories needed to gain lean muscle.

Check with member "405" or others in the nutrition section about the type of goal you have in mind and the proper nutrition plan you need to achieve that goal.

I promise you, if you do this and follow the plan, you will see gains you never expected and they will come naturally.

Certainly adding complex carbs and more fat ("good fat") to your diet will help.

First thing I'd do is calculate the following:

Total calories per day.

Total macronutrients (i.e. grams of protein, carbs, and fat) that you eat each day.

Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). Someone can post the link for you (I am unable to from my phone). This will help you start to determine the minimum number of calories needed to gain lean muscle.

Check with member "405" or others in the nutrition section about the type of goal you have in mind and the proper nutrition plan you need to achieve that goal.

I promise you, if you do this and follow the plan, you will see gains you never expected and they will come naturally.
    Great tips. I will try. Thanks bro.

OK, i'm back. Today is Sep 21. That means i have begun to eat more good carbs (Add more 3 potatoes, 3 bananas or apples per day and oil fish) for 1 week and i gained 1-2KG (I'm 69-70KG weight) for now (67-68KG last time). Uhh ohh, is this a problem? Gained with Low-carbs diet. ( + + ) I feel my face kindda chubby now

OK, i'm back. Today is Sep 21. That means i have begun to eat more good carbs (Add more 3 potatoes, 3 bananas or apples per day and oil fish) for 1 week and i gained 1-2KG (I'm 69-70KG weight) for now (67-68KG last time). Uhh ohh, is this a problem? Gained with Low-carbs diet. ( + + ) I feel my face kindda chubby now
    Did you post up your diet and goals in the nutrition forum? The carb sources you have listed there are not relly the best. Heavy in starch and sugar. My only crab sources when diet is on is oats, brn rice and sometimes sweet potatoes. Boko...get that diet posted over there and they will tighten you up.

Thread Information