Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Ran into some trouble with injections today, got a couple questions!

So today was my 4th injection of Test E. The last 3 were all really successful and worked great. However, today I had some difficulty. As I injected into the upper left part of my left glute and aspirated, some little red bubbles came out, really small. The syringe didn't fill up with blood, it was mostly clear bubbles coming out, but these few red bubbles made me pull out. So I pulled out and threw it all out. I got some questions:

1. Did I do the right thing? How do I know when or when not to inject? Is a couple of really small red bubbles enough of a reason to pull out the needle??
    2. In the future, if this happens, if any amount of blood comes into the syringe, should I throw away the testosterone with it? Or is it okay to inject in another spot with the blood in the syringe? What should I do if this happens again? Spilling out the test was so depressing for me.

I know this may sound weird for you guys, but better safe than sorry. I didn't want to **** with this so I just threw it all out and decided to say you, the experienced guys.

Thanks for anyone willing to help!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    injecting small air bubbles IM is no big deal and is not a basis for abandoning the injection. blood in the syringe is also not a contaminant and is therefore ok to be reinjected.

Injecting IM is a fairly forgiving process, and I've NEVER abandoned an injection or tossed out something in my syringe

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would have pulled out and picked another spot to inject. No there was no reason to throw out the test
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Nope..no need waste it...

Your blood. Put it right back in.

If you hit a vein you will typicaly see blood flow easily into the tube.

If you were pulling hard on the plunger and got a small amount of blood it's no biggie

So seeing a few red bubbles when aspirating is not an indication of hitting a vein? Would it been okay if I just injected it?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    So seeing a few red bubbles when aspirating is not an indication of hitting a vein? Would it been okay if I just injected it?
    If you are in a vein...you will know it! Blood will rush into the pin without having to pull hard.

You may be pulling to hard on the plunger. Just a little tug is ok.

Best advise is when in doubt pull out....can be used for more than just injections lol

When you aspirate just pull the plunger back a little. If you nicked a vein on your way in you might have some blood in the pin. Unless there's definitely a sign of blood I just push through.

Got it. I do pull back on the plunger a bit too much, especially this time because it was with my left hand and I didn't know how much was enough.

Fuark I feel terrible for wasting the gear. Totally newbie of me. I should of asked this weeks ago. I dun goof'd.

Thanks for the answers guys!!! Best site ever.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    just wanted to add that when you are in a vein and you go to aspirate , the plunger will draw back immediately with little if any force at all. you wont have to pull hard at all. in fact it may even be startling the first time it happens.

and yes, a little bit of blood with clear bubbles is a sign you are in the muscle but nicked a blood vessel. same as when you're injecting sub q and a bit of blood formulates at the surface.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    get this abit lately done it twice think i hit a vein bad my chest started burning and it made me feel knackered for 2 days lol steady hand is the key lol

Thread Information