I am a 45 year old male in great overall health. I have just completed a 12 week cycle of 600mg/week test e with the final month running test P to allow the longer ester test e to work out of my system before starting a standard Nolva PCT 7 days after the last test P pin. It has now been 3 weeks since starting PCT (still running the nolva) and a little over 4 weeks since the end of the cycle.

I had blood work done before the cycle and had a total test level of 10.8 nmol/L. Have just had the test rerun and the levels are down to 4.2 nmol/L. The reference range is 8.0 to 29.0 nmol/L. Free test levels currently 69 Pmol/L (no pre cycle value for this unfortunately) with the reference range 198-619.

The question is, can anyone give me a sense of how low test levels typically sit post cycle? I am assuming that this isn't totally unheard of 3 weeks into PCT for someone my age, and I am guessing that I ran the labs a little early, but just wanting to check.

All other labs were perfect, full lipid panel, SHBG, Thyroid panel, Oestradiol all within normal range.

Thanks for your help.