poppz is offline Senior Member

Pro wrestlers on gear

as huge as some of those guys are are they on a continuos cycle? or slingshot method? or is that genetics..

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    You know that gotta be on cycle at all times. My guess is they sacrifice their natty test production and live with knowing they will have to use TRT when they are done cycling and just cruise.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean "Wrastling"?

noon is offline Senior Member
    Lol wrasers seem to be just running long cycles

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Have you seen the wrestlers of today? They're no where near as yoked as they were in the 80's, 90's or even early 2000's.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Have you seen the wrestlers of today? They're no where near as yoked as they were in the 80's, 90's or even early 2000's.
    I noticed that too. Maybe they are taking longer break in between cycles because they are more aware of the risks....

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you mean "Wrastling"?
    Lol I spat my food all over my computer when I read this

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    WWE, they take a break between the royal rumble and wrestlemania. You can see the huge change.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^My brother and i watched it a pretty good bit between 2000-2002. And i think you're right. If you notice(i think i remember right) they often get "hurt" in some form or fashion. Well, i shouldn't say often, rather at "good" times, and we thought it was to take some time off from their blasting schedule. Of course i could be wrong, i do think they're exceptional athletes, ans AAS use is obvious imo.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    ^^^^My brother and i watched it a pretty good bit between 2000-2002. And i think you're right. If you notice(i think i remember right) they often get "hurt" in some form or fashion. Well, i shouldn't say often, rather at "good" times, and we thought it was to take some time off from their blasting schedule. Of course i could be wrong, i do think they're exceptional athletes, ans AAS use is obvious imo.
    I don't know if their time off enables them to blast though. Last year, while Rey Mysterio was out with knee surgery, he tested positive for a banned amphetamine he was taking to lose weight to get ready for a return to the ring. And Randy Orton tested positive at the beginning of summer for Dianabol (which makes me think he was running an oral only cycle, but I digress).

The wrestlers today on average are nowhere near as big as they used to be though. There are a few protected guys though that I know are on gear but nobody does anything. But in that sport, AAS is practically required. People pay money to see larger than life people doing amazing feats. If they looked like regular guys doing less than incredible feats, they would have quite the problem getting kids to get their parents to part with their money for tickets and merchandise.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Lol wrasers seem to be just running long cycles
    Sorry for the highjack but noon, nice tatas, I recognize my girls right away. I have been a fan before.... well lets just say before I should have been. lol One of my favorite photo shops.

Thread Information