kruno1970 is offline Junior Member

Starting Cycle Tomorrow...have a few questions before I start.

Hello,

I'm starting my cycle after 2 mths of research and getting questions answered (especially this site).

My cycle decision:

Week 1-12: Test e at 300mg (2 x 150mg; M and Th); AI (Adex at .25ml eod); hcg at 500Ui 2x week (only thing I don't have yet)
    PCT : starting 14day after last injections , Novaldex/Clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50/50 for 4weeks; HCG 500Ui daily for 3 weeks; AI .25ml daily for 5 weeks; Vit E 1000Ui daily for 3 weeks.

Questions:
    1. Should I go off the supplements that I'm currently taking such as creatine, glutamine, ALA, BCAA's and Tribulus?
    2. I will be reducing my Test e to 300mg from the 500mg recommended from the vets on this forum main reason being I don't think I will need as much. I have 3 friends (ages 40-45) taking about 150 to 300mg a week and doing great and not much testies shrinkage. My goal is well-being and some muscle gain. Any last minute comments on this decision?
    3. I thought I saw injectable vit b12 on the sponsor site ar-r but I don't see it. Any other recommendations on where I can them?
    4. Any other advice and recommendations are welcomed.

Thank you.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    300 is a little on the high end for trt. That amount will shut you down as much as 500 so take full advantage of your first cycle and run the 500.

You can still take the supps but I feel Trib is awaste of $$

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kruno1970 View Post
    Hello,

I'm starting my cycle after 2 mths of research and getting questions answered (especially this site).

My cycle decision:

Questions:
    1. Should I go off the supplements that I'm currently taking such as creatine, glutamine, ALA, BCAA's and Tribulus?
    2. I will be reducing my Test e to 300mg from the 500mg recommended from the vets on this forum main reason being I don't think I will need as much. I have 3 friends (ages 40-45) taking about 150 to 300mg a week and doing great and not much testies shrinkage. My goal is well-being and some muscle gain. Any last minute comments on this decision?
    3. I thought I saw injectable vit b12 on the sponsor site ar-r but I don't see it. Any other recommendations on where I can them?
    4. Any other advice and recommendations are welcomed.

Thank you.
    1) no, keep taking them.

2) for a cycle I would at least do 400mgs. Thats just me though. For TRT, that is high imo.

3) google it. Its sold everywhere.

4) cycle looks good, and was well writen.

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep taking your supps. I would run it at 500mgs as well. That's where i started at 27 and although i had good gains, i thought they would be much better. I think i would have been disappointed if i ran any less.

Thread Information