Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: masteron dosage

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    50mg ED of Mast? If yes then honestly that is not enough to get the desired results from it. That's 350 mg EW and the min. I would consider would be 500!
    I think you're right. I was just thinking about it now and when I used proviron at 350mg a week I had spectacular results but one thing I didn't take into account was ester weight. Proviron has no ester where as drostanolone prop has an ester and reduces total weight of the active compound. I'll bump it up to 70mg a day. Thanks for the heads up Bro!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    I think you're right. I was just thinking about it now and when I used proviron at 350mg a week I had spectacular results but one thing I didn't take into account was ester weight. Proviron has no ester where as drostanolone prop has an ester and reduces total weight of the active compound. I'll bump it up to 70mg a day. Thanks for the heads up Bro!
    Bump it to 80 (560ew) and I will be finally happy and shut the he11 up

Haha, I'll meet you halfway and do 75 Lmao!

Haha, I'll meet you halfway and do 75 Lmao!
    Deal...but you gotta keep us posted.

Deal...but you gotta keep us posted.
    Will do brother...I'm updating weekly

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Watching closely too. Starting in a week hopefully, test e 500, mast e 500, and anavar at the end. Interested to see how it goes after you bump you dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Watching closely too. Starting in a week hopefully, test e 500, mast e 500, and anavar at the end. Interested to see how it goes after you bump you dosage.
    As am I. I have already had a great response with only 50mg a day...mainly increased aggression which really helps knock out an extra Rep or two past that pain barrier. I also believe I'm gonna get some var to run pretty heavy my last 4 weeks...I'm also awaiting some t3 to help lean out a bit. I think I'm gonna shoot another 50mg tonight just cause lol

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

As am I. I have already had a great response with only 50mg a day...mainly increased aggression which really helps knock out an extra Rep or two past that pain barrier. I also believe I'm gonna get some var to run pretty heavy my last 4 weeks...I'm also awaiting some t3 to help lean out a bit. I think I'm gonna shoot another 50mg tonight just cause lol
    What's heavy to you on var? Debating if I should get more..currently have enough for 5 wks at 60, or 4 wks at 75. But thinking about getting more and running 6 wks at 80.

Im all ready to go just waiting on hcg lol.

Bump it to 80 (560ew) and I will be finally happy and shut the he11 up
    Slight turn of events...I'm gonna do 90mg a day now

Slight turn of events...I'm gonna do 90mg a day now
    Or maybe just stick to 80mg a day...what do you think lunk?

Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    What's heavy to you on var? Debating if I should get more..currently have enough for 5 wks at 60, or 4 wks at 75. But thinking about getting more and running 6 wks at 80.

Im all ready to go just waiting on hcg lol.
    Hmm, well I ran 80mg a day in split doses just a couple months before I started this cycle and I thought that was really good. I had nice pumps and I was losing bodyfat with some nice strength. I would say at least 80mg a day is the lowest I would go

Or maybe just stick to 80mg a day...what do you think lunk?
    560EW or 630EW? I like 600-700 so my vote is 90ED! No question. It put's you right in the sweet spot. Why the change of heart???

Hmm, well I ran 80mg a day in split doses just a couple months before I started this cycle and I thought that was really good. I had nice pumps and I was losing bodyfat with some nice strength. I would say at least 80mg a day is the lowest I would go
    Yes...80 is good. Anything between 60-100 works really well!

560EW or 630EW? I like 600-700 so my vote is 90ED! No question. It put's you right in the sweet spot. Why the change of heart???
    Because my guy hooked it up so now I have a total of 5000mg to play with over the next 8 week...so Yup, I'm gonna use it up! Lol

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    Your aggression is probably from the 80mg of Tren you are taking not the Mast.

Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    I would say that is partly true...but having experience with tren a few times before I can surely say the agression from drostanolone is vastly different than the aggression from tren. Perhaps both together provide a synergistic effect and amplify each other. But one thing is for sure, it is really nice and I'm anticipating what the boost from 50mg a day to 90mg a day will bring!

Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    I would say that is partly true...but having experience with tren a few times before I can surely say the agression from drostanolone is vastly different than the aggression from tren. Perhaps both together provide a synergistic effect and amplify each other. But one thing is for sure, it is really nice and I'm anticipating what the boost from 50mg a day to 90mg a day will bring!

You are absolutly right Chuck...that is one of the BEST things about Mast. By itself not a great compound but what it does for compounds like tren and decca is wonderful. Makes them work bteer and more efficiantly.

You are absolutly right Chuck...that is one of the BEST things about Mast. By itself not a great compound but what it does for compounds like tren and decca is wonderful. Makes them work bteer and more efficiantly.
    That it does and for Damn sure lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information