GeminiX is offline New Member

Question on Tren

OK, i read ATOMINI's before i started asking any questions. I am not wanting to compete by any means just gain some size and strength. I noticed he was talking about injections during the read and i see the TREN 75 (pill form), one of my questions is, which is the one to go with? How long is a cycle?

I am looking at this banner above (buy steriods ). It has a growth homone, D-anabol, deca , tren, test, winn, clen ? If i start testosterone for a cycle then start with TREN 75 or inj (whichever), am i going to need anything else to take during a cycle or off cycle?

Also, i bought this SD-200 stuff. You can google it and it will bring it up. Dont want to throw a link in here, i just joined this forum and dont want kicked out cause someone thinks i am spamming or something. It has this test. within it. Its herbal. I was wondering if that and the TREN75 would work together or not b4 i go buying different TEST.

Thanks,
    Last edited by GeminiX; 10-02-2012 at 10:15 AM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Please understand these are steroid alternatives .

Tren75=wasting money

ok so the TREN (inj) is what i want then. How long are cycles, 2 weeks on, 1 week off or what?

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    do some more research champ

Tren 's AWESOME stuff for vascularity, strength, muscle tone, etc. When I was on Tren I felt like I could lift forever. I'm just scared of it right now. I did two cycle in about 18 months and my cycle was over about 6 months ago and I'm still suffering from anorgasmia (inability to ejaculate). The prolactin can really mess with you. I've been on Prami for 60 days so far. I'm going to try caber next. I'm not trying to scare you off of Tren but I want you to go into Tren knowing that there are sides that are pretty serious.

thanks for the info. I found this cycle and wondering if this is ok to do.

Week 1-20 Testosterone (not sure about the MG of this) Any info on this would be appreciated as well as the DECA
    Week 1-12 Deca-Durabolin (nor this)
    Week 10-20 Trenbolone (100mg) every other day

Also, i am on T H Y R O I D m e d s since mine dont work anymore. Hope this is ok

ok i guess i found the answer and came up with this.......

Weeks 1-8: 50-75mg tren ace
    Weeks 1-10: 25mg test prop
    Weeks 10-14: 100mg clomid
    Weeks 15-28: Off
    BUT... do i want DECA or the clomid?

If this is your first Testosterone cycle do the following. Test E only, 500mg/wk (250mg twice a week) for 12 weeks, rest 14 days, PCT with Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. Done. Don't do Tren , don't do orals, don't do anything other than Test, Rest, PCT.

so what is the HGH about? Is that in addition to the above or stand alone only? As previously stated, i dont want to become some massive bodybuilder. i guess really if anything something like ZYZZ or SCOTCH's avatar. Even thats a tad large for me.
    Last edited by GeminiX; 10-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiX
    ok so the TREN (inj) is what i want then. How long are cycles, 2 weeks on, 1 week off or what?
    Im sure u read the sticky lol

Then repeat or is that when the TREN comes in?

Mrcivil is offline Associate Member
    Leave tren alone for a couple cycles do straight test learn how your body reacts tren is a very full on compound some people react very extremely bad to tren. Straight test cycles are the recommended thing for first cycle as your body will grow very well with it and it will let you know what sides your body will give you

Last edited by GeminiX; 10-03-2012 at 10:55 AM.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gemini.....will this be your first cycle using AAS?

yes, i have never cycled before. Just cals and a few protein shakes daily. Also if anyone knows anything about it, i am also on a thyroid med for the rest of my life since mine doesnt work. Since i started with this med, feels like a bump under my nips. Just weird, like i am turning female or something..lol. Anyways wanted to know if the thyroid would effect the TEST-E. Also want to know which to use INJ or the 600x pill version. I just want to know everything before i dive into this and hurt myself or worse.
    Thanks in advance

I know this thread mentions dbol along with test as a first cycle but it does have some really good info. Drop the dbol and go with test only for at least a couple of cycles to see how your body reacts. Take your time man. Do a bunch of research and ask questions. But leave the tren alone for awhile.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UGzNSVH9x2M

ok but i looked at a site which i wont mention for fear of being KICKED out of here but there are (6) different kinds of TEST E. (600x pill form, enantbolic inj, depo test, testo depo, testoviron , and testoviron depot. All are 250.
    I know i am NOT suppose to ask questions but damn, unless us amateurs know what we are looking for and shop at a GOOD place, people can get hurt.
    After what i have read about TEST, i might not even want to pin TREN . I am not looking to compete or be massive like Ron C.. Sounds like this TEST might be all the boost i need. maybe i will change my mind and want to pursue massive gains later but the question is still at hand, how i get started?
    I have a wife and kids and dont need some infection from some lame ass scamming store or half assed quality stuff. Fom what ive been reading, there are abunch out there i want nothing to do with

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok but i looked at a site which i wont mention for fear of being KICKED out of here but there are (6) different kinds of TEST E. (600x pill form, enantbolic inj, depo test, testo depo, testoviron , and testoviron depot. All are 250.
    I know i am NOT suppose to ask questions but damn, unless us amateurs know what we are looking for and shop at a GOOD place, people can get hurt.
    After what i have read about TEST, i might not even want to pin TREN . I am not looking to compete or be massive like Ron C.. Sounds like this TEST might be all the boost i need. maybe i will change my mind and want to pursue massive gains later but the question is still at hand, how i get started?
    I have a wife and kids and dont need some infection from some lame ass scamming store or half assed quality stuff. Fom what ive been reading, there are abunch out there i want nothing to do with
    Yes, you are exactly right on many accounts. This stuff isn't child's play which is the very reason WHY you need to do your due diligence (as you are doing). As for sources, they take time to develop and again, require patience and due diligence and its not just stores that will scam you. There are a lot of sources that would provide bunk gear and rip you off. If you consider yourself an amateur, don't be in a hurry. Slow and steady often wins the race. Don't feel you have to rush into this until you have obtained everything you need - information or otherwise.

ok so i found this international site/store. It has a mix of ....Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg . Not that i need tren or want it as of yet but wondering if its "SAFE" mixed like that?

Again as everyone else has already said it's your first cycle say away from then tren just run test e learn how your body reacts you will make great gains tren is very harsh compound with a lot of full on sides just stick with the test e alone

ok so i found this international site/store. It has a mix of ....Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg . Not that i need tren or want it as of yet but wondering if its "SAFE" mixed like that?
    Yes you can mix test and tren . You don't even need to get it premixed. Just because you found some website that sells AAS doesn't mean anything. Just because it's a website doesn't mean it's legit. Slow down. Read. Read. And then read some more. You will build knowledge and relationships that will get you where you want to be. But it takes time.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    OP, you've alot to study up on before touching anything, plenty of info on this site. im not being an ass but you dont know anything about AAS and reading up should be your first cycle lasting about 6mths

what age are you and how long training with weights?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    OP, you've alot to study up on before touching anything, plenty of info on this site. im not being an ass but you dont know anything about AAS and reading up should be your first cycle lasting about 6mths

what age are you and how long training with weights?
    I am 38 and not ready for the octane juice yet BUT that doesnt mean i cant find out whats what. All i am getting so far is alot of hee haaing around. People keep saying ask questions and i have been, read all that i can and i have been. If there was a place in here that listed where to buy quality, there would be people telling me where. What kind of TEST-E to get and all that. Obviously i am doing nothing but pissing on a forest fire since everyone is so HUSH HUSH about everything. How am i supposed to learn, get on the right track when everyone is going AROUND all my questions. This is a FORUM, for Q&A (learning). Not a BLOG for stories, debates and secrets. I am thankful for everyone that has takin the time and responded to this post, thank you, i am grateful but nobody has answered 99% of what i want to know... If a company is selling crap, they deserve to be outed! Its like a gas station putting water in fuel to make it appear cheaper for more business. ITS BAD FOR THE CAR and will ruin!
    This is what i am trying to avoid. They say you are what you eat. You are what you put into your body but again, if nobody wants to help teach, we cant learn the correct way.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiX View Post
    I am 38 and not ready for the octane juice yet BUT that doesnt mean i cant find out whats what. All i am getting so far is alot of hee haaing around. People keep saying ask questions and i have been, read all that i can and i have been. If there was a place in here that listed where to buy quality, there would be people telling me where. What kind of TEST-E to get and all that. Obviously i am doing nothing but pissing on a forest fire since everyone is so HUSH HUSH about everything. How am i supposed to learn, get on the right track when everyone is going AROUND all my questions. This is a FORUM, for Q&A (learning). Not a BLOG for stories, debates and secrets. I am thankful for everyone that has takin the time and responded to this post, thank you, i am grateful but nobody has answered 99% of what i want to know... If a company is selling crap, they deserve to be outed! Its like a gas station putting water in fuel to make it appear cheaper for more business. ITS BAD FOR THE CAR and will ruin!
    This is what i am trying to avoid. They say you are what you eat. You are what you put into your body but again, if nobody wants to help teach, we cant learn the correct way.
    If I'm correct the rules are your not suppose to list sources. As for your questions seems to me like they been answered. These guys on here know what they're talking about. Listen to them and READ, READ, READ.

NO THEY HAVE NOT..Fine with the sources however, unless ya know what to buy, the sourse dont mean a damn thing. I am wanting to hit TEST-E eventually BUT as stated above there are (6) different kinds of TEST E. (600x pill form, enantbolic inj, depo test, testo depo, testoviron , and testoviron depot. All are 250. If this has been answered then please inform me where i missed the read

DanB is offline Banned
    test 600x isnt testosterone and test e is not available orally

test e is test e, it may be dosed differently by different ugl or pharms but it same thing at end of day

regarding what you asked about sources, for one there is legal issues since the servers are located in usa and secondly it ruins alot of forums, you have sources and reps corrupting the place, scammers, and there is no source forum that has the quality of info that this forum does, they just turn into an "online market" with little regard for info and alot of info is then false because it is indirectly to do with sources trying to push x or y

regarding tren , i agree that you should forget it for the moment, you need to see how you react to 1 unknown compound because if you experience side effects then you wont know what is causing them and in turn you wont know how to reverse them

NO THEY HAVE NOT..Fine with the sources however, unless ya know what to buy, the sourse dont mean a damn thing. I am wanting to hit TEST-E eventually BUT as stated above there are (6) different kinds of TEST E. (600x pill form, enantbolic inj, depo test, testo depo, testoviron , and testoviron depot. All are 250. If this has been answered then please inform me where i missed the read
    Real test is injectable. That 600x s*** is just a bunch of herbs combined like tribulus

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anahny

Real test is injectable.
    there is several forms of testosterone not just injectable but test e is solely an injectable

and your more or less correct about the test 600x

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    there is several forms of testosterone not just injectable but test e is solely an injectable

and your more or less correct about the test 600x
    Yes test e is what I meant. Buddy of mine bought 600x. Says it's just a bunch of herbs and other chemicals mixed. Something similar to the test boosters at your local nutrition shop. Not sure though just going on based on what he told me.

GREAT info. Now i know where and how to study before i take the next step. Like i said i am not ready at the moment but just looking into the future so i know more about this when i am ready. I appreciate all the great information. Thats really all i wanted to know. PILLS worthless and inj better. Thanks for explaining the WHY of the NO sourses.

DanB is offline Banned
    GREAT info. Now i know where and how to study before i take the next step. Like i said i am not ready at the moment but just looking into the future so i know more about this when i am ready. I appreciate all the great information. Thats really all i wanted to know. PILLS worthless and inj better. Thanks for explaining the WHY of the NO sourses.
    ill be home in a couple hours and ill link a few threads that are full of relevant info

good to see somebody eager to learn and not just wanting a quick fix without even understanding what they are doing

your in the right place, this is one of the best, possibly even the best forum around for AAS, be sure to stick around!!!!

Blog Entries
    its not he haaing around, you've been given good answers on this thread, it is Q&A not spoon feed, its a case of read up on whats what and then come back with questions on the structure of things, you've got to study the bare bones yourself. some silly kid could have 5000 posts, a fake avi and you'd think 'well he knows what he's talking about, i'll start that 1000mg tren a frontload injected into my forearms tomorrow'

get me?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    its not he haaing around, you've been given good answers on this thread, it is Q&A not spoon feed, its a case of read up on whats what and then come back with questions on the structure of things, you've got to study the bare bones yourself. some silly kid could have 5000 posts, a fake avi and you'd think 'well he knows what he's talking about, i'll start that 1000mg tren a frontload injected into my forearms tomorrow'

get me?
    Yea DEC i get ya. Just so eager to learn is all and I have no patience which makes it all the more difficult. thats why i am on about 6 diff forums and getting a feel for everything before i consider ordereing anything

There is plenty info here people have told you to just use test e and avoid tren for first cycle I'm still unclear how that's not helpful info

Ok Mrcivil. You are right about the tren . I tried taking one topic which was TREN and turn into an everything topic

Blog Entries
    Yea DEC i get ya. Just so eager to learn is all and I have no patience which makes it all the more difficult. thats why i am on about 6 diff forums and getting a feel for everything before i consider ordereing anything
    have a look around in here and come back to us when ready. this forum is all you need, ive been on a few and tbh they're shit in comparison with some outright stupid suggestions

Thread Information