surrey is offline New Member

1st cycle advice

This will be my first cycle which i plan on doing late next year. im pretty keen on doing a dbol cycle. i just want to get my research done so i know exactly what im doing. i want to hit 200lb and be almost 21 by the time i start. ive been training for 2 and a half years, with almost 2 taken seriously but i have been unlucky with 3 sports injuries (2 being cartilage tears) which have put me out for a total of 6 months in the last 10. i am a personal trainer and studying nutritionist so training and diet are pretty good
    stats:
    height: 6ft
    weight: 192lb (at least 200lb when i start)
    bf: approx. 12%
    cycle:
    test e - 500mg week 1-10 (800mg first week)
    dbol - 40mg/day week 1-4 and 9-13
    hcg - 500iu week 1-14
    arimedex - 0.5mg ed
    nolva - 40mg week 14-16, 20mg week 16-18
    clomid - 50mg week 15-19

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roid.png 
Views:	138920 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	127383
    wrote that out the first time and it didnt work

test and hcg would be taken monday morning and thursday night

few questions still:
    1) is dbol after a 4-5week break ok to repeat? should i use anavar instead?
    2) is hcg as well as both clomid and nolva necessary? or should i just stick to one of nolva and clomid as a pct?
    3) i was given free tribulus/fat burner.. would that be in anyway beneficial during pct? (ive never tried it)
    4) acne and hair loss is something that worries me is there anything i can do to prevent these or dont worry? was considering some retin-a for acne and stretch marks if they come
    5) had decent results with creatine supplementation (obviously nothing compared to a cycle) will that just cause even more water retention? and be more likely to cause stretch marks?
    6) will the cycle be bad for the cartilage tears ive had? i hear deca is good for healing joints?

let me know if anything here is wrong or should be changed. appreciate the criticism, tips and advice so i get it right! ill shut up now because this is getting long. thanks
    Last edited by surrey; 10-04-2012 at 05:05 AM.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Too young brah.

Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    Too young brah.
    even when im about 21?

a_bower is offline Junior Member
    Dude just stick with your diet and training. Your way too young... You will do irreversable damage to yourself. Wait until your at least 25 to concider AAS. Maybe some peptides if you are super keen on trying-out something new...

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Surry, You seem to be an educated young man and if you done any reading on AAS use you would know that a D-bol only cycle is bad. Heres what happens: you take d-bol blow up 10 lbs (water retention) get a little strength, some acne, shut down your own natural test just to piss it all back down the drain at the end.

At 19/21 this is wrong while your HPTA is still developing. Nutrition and exercise will do more. You have plenty of time to research and educate yourself before making a decision at age 25.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Surry, You seem to be an educated young man and if you done any reading on AAS use you would know that a D-bol only cycle is bad. Heres what happens: you take d-bol blow up 10 lbs (water retention) get a little strength, some acne, shut down your own natural test just to piss it all back down the drain at the end.

At 19/21 this is wrong while your HPTA is still developing. Nutrition and exercise will do more. You have plenty of time to research and educate yourself before making a decision at age 25.
    i was never planning on a dbol only cycle... test e would be included
    i have heard hpta is still developing until 25 but just cant find any reputable studies or web sites to show this
    appreciate the advice

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by surrey View Post
    i was never planning on a dbol only cycle... test e would be included
    i have heard hpta is still developing until 25 but just cant find any reputable studies or web sites to show this
    appreciate the advice
    You are currently ON a reputable web site that is providing you with the best info you can get. There are many here with REAL life experience and (tragedy) from cycling at an early age. No study will give you that. Listen to good advise and make sound decisions for your health. Huge gains can be reached at your age without the aid of AAS.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surrey View Post
    even when im about 21?
    Again, when you still use the term 20 1/2 or ABOUT 21.................You're too young

And of course, you won't listen. Probably do the cycle and end up with bit*h tits, fu*ked up hormones, limp d*ck and no results. But go ahead do what you want

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i realize this is not a medical study, but its damn close. it's a quote from Marcus..

"There are huge risk's involved if you consider cycling at young age. If you use steroids that will shut down your HPTA you run the risk of permanently damaging your HPTA and it never fully reaching its peak, these kind of symptoms what result from low testosterone are very hard to cope with especially from someone so young and in his 20's, do you really want to be suffering from depression, unable to get an erection, low energy, mood swings, shrunken testicles and many many more sides what are really bad to cope with at any age let alone in your 20's??.

Also there are a huge amount of young guys who haven't reached their natural potential, you should be researching foods and using the high level of testosterone you have naturally and building good quality muscle and creating a solid base, these are the foundations what you need in this game to be the best you possibly can.

Ive seen so many friends over the years who have started so young go on HRT in their 20's, the % is high of causing yourself damage if you start to young, this isn't coming from a 22yr old guy who thinks he knows it all, no its coming from someone who as over 22yrs of experience in this game and ive seen what low testosterone can do to someone and believe me you dont want to be dealing with the demons its brings on a daily basis.

There are exceptions and I also know guys who have recovered fine many times, but there is a risk with the younger BB's and the odds are not in your favour IMHO"

Thread Information