Spacely is offline New Member

Prednisone and AAS...safe?

Hello all,

Shopping around for my third cycle. I've ran 2 cookie cutter cycles of 500mg test E for 10 weeks (first cycle was actually cut short due to injury) and an intro amount of dbol to kick start the second. Anyway I'm looking at running 750mg test E and 50mg dbol to kickstart but I have one question....

I'm currently on a very low dose of prednisone to keep my eczema away, when I don't take it within 24 hours my skin is flared up and the pain is seriously some of the worst I've been in.

Is prednisone safe to take with AAS? I heard the DR mention it's a steroid so right away my first thought was to log on here!!!

Just to clarify I'm 28. 2 cycles prior very cookie cutter. I'm 5'8 and 185. Good training and diet. I was given the thumbs up before my first cycle by the vets on these forums also...

Thank you so much for any replies it's VERY much appreciated as usual!!!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, you're fine. I have 3 more days of my script left and i'm running test right now. No issues at all.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Yes, you're fine. I have 3 more days of my script left and i'm running test right now. No issues at all.
    correct. I also use prednisone for a medical condition. There is no issue
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not the same type of steroid discussed on this forum. As StPete and Gixx have stated, no problem using both.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    at low doses, it should be fine. at higher doses, there is a slight risk of increased water retention. remember to use an ai, or go with a lower dose cycle.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    With respect to all the advise above, every one is different and I would advise against the stuff, I used it like 20 yrs ago and well I'm a extremist so biking for 25mi after jogging to the gym after work...well for me it caused(helped) (advanced arthriris)DJD, even though It can also be prescribed for this condition, IMO it caused achy joints and well what I just stated. Good luck

Learned something new today. Good info.

Spacely is offline New Member
    Thanks all for the feedback. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd be lost without you guys!

Thread Information