Thread: Tren prop cycle

Lil man is offline Associate Member

Tren prop cycle

Hey guys I have about 3 more weeks if blood tests are good and I'm gonna try a body recomposition. I have tren ace and test prop. I know it's not suggested as a second cycle but also tren is the best for recomp from what I've read so I'll try. If sides are too bad I'll finish cycle with prop only at 500 mg week. I have read atominis sticky and it makes perfect sense to me to use low dose test with higher dose tren so thats what I'm gonna do. I have planned to do 250mg/wk prop and 350mg/wk tren. I have aromasin on deck tho I shouldn't need it with low dose test and also I have caber which I'm gonna take regardless to control prolactin sides. The prop will be 8 weeks and tren for the first 7 weeks. 4 days off and pct with nolva and clomid. How does this sound? Btw I'm 29 220# 5'11" 15% bf and have about 5-6 years experience in the gym. I've only done one cycle which was 12 week cyp at 500/week

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    they are both short esters and can finish at the same time. tren a will have a bit more metabolites floating around, but its insignificant for this ester.

i would run your AI on cycle and have the caber on hand. control the estrogen and you likely won't need the caber.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    ^^^^Mick hit it good....

Ok I forgot. I also have hcg on hand also to use at 250 2x week til pct. Thanks for the advice.

DanB is offline Banned
    i would also start the a.i at day 1, apart from that then it sound g2g

hope you have pharm pct this time lol

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    i would also start the a.i at day 1, apart from that then it sound g2g

hope you have pharm pct this time lol

enjoy

Lol. I have some great ancillaries. Do you guys think I will even need an ai? At 250 there shouldn't be any aromatasing should there? I know everyone is different but most trt guys don't need an ai so thats why I was gonna crush prolactin out of fear of crushing estro. I have capsules for aromasin . They are 12.5. Eod fine?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What kind of results do expect from this run?

I like the low dose idea. . . . But, I just don't know how to compare it to something like lets just say 600mg a week of just test.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What kind of results do expect from this run?

I like the low dose idea. . . . But, I just don't know how to compare it to something like lets just say 600mg a week of just test.
    I'd like to lose maybe 2% bf and gain maybe 5-10 lbm. I originally planned to do 600 mg test but after reading about trens unrivaled ability to help with leaning out I decided to try it. Worst comes to worst I'm gonna deal with sides for a couple if days then do test anyway. I'm not sure what to expect but I'm trying to keep goal realistic

DanB is offline Banned
    use your a.i, alot of people use one even on trt (experienced doc) and your at least double a trt dose, why risk it to save literally a couple quid?

on 250mg i put a large sum of money that you be far exceeding normal ranges

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Always run your ai bro.

Ok. Gonna run ai for sure then. I lied tho the aromasin is liquid oral and the caber is capsules. Thank y'all for the input

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    Ok. Gonna run ai for sure then. I lied tho the aromasin is liquid oral and the caber is capsules. Thank y'all for the input
    Hang on to the caber and only use if you need. If you run a good AI and keep estro at bay then prolactin will not be an issue and some ppl experience some negetive sides from caber

Thread Information