AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member

privatemdlabs.com

Have any of you guys used the "female hormone panel" at privatemdlabs.com?

Im trying to get bloodwork done before my next cycle. Im intending on seeing my general practitioner to get the tests done......but I'd like to have a back up method just incase he wont do it.

The test is about 60$ for the female test vs over 100$ for the male test. Can I get some opinions please

Phased is offline Banned
    They are great I use them.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use them as well and are very happy with them. Order whatever you want, but if you order a female test the ranges on your results will be for a women.

Phased is offline Banned
    From the sound of this you want a estradiol sensitive score (e2) just go to the website, select that panel test, order it pick your closet labcorp and go get tested.
    Simple as pie
    Best

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I just did a full male hormone panel for pre-cycle baseline, a lot of people do that then use the cheaper female hormone panel to watch estrogen while on cycle, then do a full after PCT to make sure your back to pre cycle levels. Just my .02 I guess it all depends on what you want, is it only for the estrogen? Because the female panel doesnt have all 3 test levels, Test Serum, Test Free, and % Free, it only has Serum levels. If you subscribe to their news letter you get 15% off coupons all the time too to help save a little $

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    From the sound of this you want a estradiol sensitive score (e2) just go to the website, select that panel test, order it pick your closet labcorp and go get tested.
    Simple as pie
    Best

OP.....like Phased said you want your estradoil sensitivity (E2). There is a Estradoil Sensitivity test only for $68, but the hormone female panel for $59 only does estradoil, serum.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always use the male panel with the E2 sensitive test included. They have percent off codes that they send each month by email. Quick and easy.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    This seems to be for residence of US only, is that correct? Any recommendations for a similar service for Canadians? This looks really interesting...

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a ton you guys. Originally, I was looking to see what my estro levels were precycle, but I really should take a look at my T levels as well.
    I'll do the male test first, then do the female test when i'm on board in case I need to trouble shoot anything.

Thread Information