Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917

    Should I increase my AI with raised Estrodiol levels?

    Got pre-cycle bloodwork done (LABCORPS) full male hormone panel and my estrodoil, sensitive levels was 14 on a 3-70 scale.

    I got BW done, same full hormone panel, 11 days into my cycle to check gear.

    1-4 150mg EOD Test Prop with 150mg EOD Test Enathate (1,050mg a week with the front load; 525mg Prop 525mg E)
    5-10 250mg every 3.5 days Test E only.

    Running 10mg eod Aromasin from AR-R .

    Results
    Test, Serum >1500
    Test, Free >73.3
    %Free 4.89

    New estrodoil levels are at 42 on the 3-70 scale.

    Still well with in the range, but "most" people say they like to see it closer to 20-25?
    (Erections fine, sex fine, energy level fine, joins feel fine......a little emotional, get pretty teary eyed watching some kids with cancer stuff on t.v. kind of made me wonder if it wasnt too high?)

    #1 Should I up my Aromasin? Say to 12.5mg EOD, 25mg EOD, or 10mg ED maybe?
    #2 I am front loading my Test E with Test Prop so I am essentially at over a gram a week, in another week I will be back down to 500mg every week, so could it lower on its own with a decrease in test?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Consuming healthy fats: eggs w/yolks, avocado, milk almond butter gives a 40/50% better absorption of stane.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-10-2012 at 10:15 PM.

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    edit: Nevermind.......... Im tired and blind.

  4. #4
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    I would go to 10mg Ed for a few weeks and see how you feel. Still within normal but I would not want to see it get higher, fix it while you still have control. Finish out the front load and you will be fine, then lower the AI accordinngly and run labs again if you want two weeks after your done loading if you want. Stane will make you tearey eyed.
    Let me know
    Best.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-10-2012 at 10:14 PM.

  5. #5
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    edit: Nevermind.......... Im tired and blind.
    He's running 10mg eod of stane.

  6. #6
    kmms's Avatar
    kmms is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Also consuming healthy fats: eggs w/yolks, avocado, milk almond butter gives a 40/50% better absorption of stane.
    source? and does this hold true for other AI's like arimidex as well? may be why i have such a strong response to arimidex at low doses, because my diet is rich in good fats, who knows.

  7. #7
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    source? and does this hold true for other AI's like arimidex as well? may be why i have such a strong response to arimidex at low doses, because my diet is rich in good fats, who knows.
    Dr and pharmacist told me with my script.

  8. #8
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    I would go to 10mg Ed for a few weeks and see how you feel. Still within normal but I would not want to see it get higher, fix it while you still have control. Finish out the front load and you will be fine, then lower the AI accordinngly and run labs again if you want two weeks after your done loading if you want. Stane will make you tearey eyed.
    Let me know
    Best.
    Consuming at the same time as the stane? or just in my diet, im bulking so I am at 3 eggs w/yolks every morning as well as whites, Shrimp, salmon, avocados, almonds every day, natty pnutbutter, extra virgin olive oil with a lot of my chicken too. But my HDL is low, it always has been, I take 3 fish oil caps a day too.

  9. #9
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    edit: Nevermind.......... Im tired and blind.
    Its o.k. anyone with Dana Linn Bailey as their avy is allowed to f#[email protected] up! You may be tired, but definitely not blind!

  10. #10
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr View Post
    Consuming at the same time as the stane? or just in my diet, im bulking so I am at 3 eggs w/yolks every morning as well as whites, Shrimp, salmon, avocados, almonds every day, natty pnutbutter, extra virgin olive oil with a lot of my chicken too. But my HDL is low, it always has been, I take 3 fish oil caps a day too.
    Does not matter when you take it just take it when you eat healthy fats..simple simple.
    Best

  11. #11
    kmms's Avatar
    kmms is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Dr and pharmacist told me with my script.
    i don't know anything about AI's at all but they must be fat soluble then. same reason to melt some butter over your leafy greens, without the fat to transport the vitamins around, you're just going to end up passing most of it out.

  12. #12
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i don't know anything about AI's at all but they must be fat soluble then. same reason to melt some butter over your leafy greens, without the fat to transport the vitamins around, you're just going to end up passing most of it out.
    Dont know what to tell ya buddy, just doing what my doctor told me to do.
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-10-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Corrections

  13. #13
    kmms's Avatar
    kmms is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    677
    i'm not doubting or disagreeing, just questioning. as i said before, i don't know anything about AI's.

  14. #14
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Anyway I'll go ahead and run 10mg ed for awhile then test 2 weeks after my front load. I got teary eyed and it took me back to the days when I ran clomid in my PCT, I would be in the middle of laughing and just start crying.....clomid is wicked with emotions, I hate it!

  15. #15
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i'm not doubting or disagreeing, just questioning. as i said before, i don't know anything about AI's.
    No problem, you don't take an AI?

  16. #16
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr View Post
    Anyway I'll go ahead and run 10mg ed for awhile then test 2 weeks after my front load. I got teary eyed and it took me back to the days when I ran clomid in my PCT, I would be in the middle of laughing and just start crying.....clomid is wicked with emotions, I hate it!
    I wish the board would move past clomid and support torem and evista more..better drugs.

  17. #17
    kmms's Avatar
    kmms is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    No problem, you don't take an AI?
    i have arimidex and take it occasionally but find that personally i don't have any use for it on a cycle of only test e at 500mg per week. it's more like every three or four days i'll take approx. .125mg as an insurance policy against estrogen, but any more than that or increasing the frequency just leads to serious joint pains, pains in the soles of my feet and palms of my hands, lowered libido and lethargy. that is all obviously counter productive to a cycle and at 12 weeks on i think it's better to push it for those 12 weeks and spend the off cycle time keeping everything in balance.

    this is only personal experience and i'm not suggesting anyone else do this as it contravenes the general recommendations of the far more experienced vets here.

  18. #18
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i have arimidex and take it occasionally but find that personally i don't have any use for it on a cycle of only test e at 500mg per week. it's more like every three or four days i'll take approx. .125mg as an insurance policy against estrogen, but any more than that or increasing the frequency just leads to serious joint pains, pains in the soles of my feet and palms of my hands, lowered libido and lethargy. that is all obviously counter productive to a cycle and at 12 weeks on i think it's better to push it for those 12 weeks and spend the off cycle time keeping everything in balance.

    this is only personal experience and i'm not suggesting anyone else do this as it contravenes the general recommendations of the far more experienced vets here.
    Double Duce for you then, no pip and no AI needed. Sounds like heaven.
    Best

  19. #19
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    I wish the board would move past clomid and support torem and evista more..better drugs.
    I have Torem for PCT....wont every touch clomid again. I didn't get vision issues with it, but it just another reason for me not to touch it.

  20. #20
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    Yea I without a doubt need to run an ai. If I dont I start tearing at anything remotely sad on tv. I sit there and I am like wtf you are such a ***** lol

  21. #21
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Yea I without a doubt need to run an ai. If I dont I start tearing at anything remotely sad on tv. I sit there and I am like wtf you are such a ***** lol
    My wife isn't oblivious to what I do but we don't really discuss it...she walks in the room and im crying and she just looks at me like wtf?? I just shake my head and laugh at how ironic it is to see this " big strong tough former Marine" sobbing like a woman on the rag. I do have a new found respect for.how much estrogen effects them and what they go through.....although ill never admit it to her lol

  22. #22
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,913
    Seems like most try to have their E2 somewhere in the low 20s. On 800 mg test a week mine has been 40 with no sides. So just monitor how you feel, erection quality, bloat and adjust from there. Get some bw again if you adjust your AI and you'll know how to dose in the future.

  23. #23
    dhriscerr's Avatar
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Northern Iowa
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Seems like most try to have their E2 somewhere in the low 20s. On 800 mg test a week mine has been 40 with no sides. So just monitor how you feel, erection quality, bloat and adjust from there. Get some bw again if you adjust your AI and you'll know how to dose in the future.
    The thing that sucks is if I adjust my AI now and test 2weeks after my frontload im not going to know if the drop was the increase in AI or my reduction in gear from 1,050mg to 500mg....

  24. #24
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,913
    Maybe on your next cycle don't frontload and just start out with your regular dose. Do bw after a couple of weeks and then you'll have data to use later. You need to find your baseline so you know where you are for a given dosage.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •