Thread: Letro and Nolva

KarsenH is offline Junior Member

Letro and Nolva

I've looked through just about every "Pharmaceutical" website on the internet, all of which are based out of BFE and are as suspicious as it gets.

Did a M-Drol cycle a while back and got some gyno on my left nipple, looking into Letro to reverse this. I'm planning on a H-Drol cycle later on, possibly in Jan. and will be using the SERM Nolva.

I'm considering NAPS GEAR or Great White Peptides to get my Letro through, however, wanted to check with some more knowledgeable people.

Thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would use arr ....

I'd love to contact ar-r but seeing as I just made my account... I can't even click on his user profile to PM him.

At any rate, I'll ask him what's going on when I'm able to, thanks Jimmy.

BTW: Should I preload with Letro before H-drol cycle / AND is it necessary to take AI along with SERM; for example preload and use Letro while on cycle and Nolva as PCT for 4 weeks?

Blog Entries
    I would personally run nolva at night before bed and letro in am upon waking. I would do 20mg nolva and 2.5 mg letro /day. I would do this till lump goes away (hopefully). Then i would drop letro down in like 3 stages to zero. I would keep taking nolva but drop it to 10mgs.....then i would stop everything ...Its gonna take some time. Thats just what I would do ....

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    You don't need post, just click the AR-R banner, or google it same results. Quality products for you rats.

Much appreciated Jimmy.

Based on what you said, I take it this is for the reversal of the gyno I have. What about for my upcoming cycle (When/If Gyno goes away) in Jan. Think I should preload Letro then run Nolva during my PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    You don't need post, just click the AR-R banner, or google it same results. Quality products for you rats.
    Thanks

Phased is offline Banned
    I recommended Ar for both of those chems..good luck.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-18-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KarsenH View Post
    Much appreciated Jimmy.

Based on what you said, I take it this is for the reversal of the gyno I have. What about for my upcoming cycle (When/If Gyno goes away) in Jan. Think I should preload Letro then run Nolva during my PCT?
    Im a big advocate of low dose nolva and an ai ..even for prevwntion/. So id take 10mg nolva every night. Take your letro in am (lower dose than reversal obviously - way lower) JMO

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd love to contact ar-r but seeing as I just made my account... I can't even click on his user profile to PM him.

At any rate, I'll ask him what's going on when I'm able to, thanks Jimmy.

BTW: Should I preload with Letro before H-drol cycle / AND is it necessary to take AI along with SERM; for example preload and use Letro while on cycle and Nolva as PCT for 4 weeks?
    what do you mean contact ar-r?
    the banner up top is the link to the store, no need to send a PM.

I also rec and use ar-r myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im a big advocate of low dose nolva and an ai ..even for prevwntion/. So id take 10mg nolva every night. Take your letro in am (lower dose than reversal obviously - way lower) JMO
    And once again, thank you haha. Low dosages it is. I'll preload 2 weeks before then carry on through my cycle with Letro, taper off and move into my SERM (Nolva) with low dosages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    what do you mean contact ar-r ?
    the banner up top is the link to the store, no need to send a PM.

I also rec and use ar-r myself.
    I just placed my order! Had some difficulties though, said my order was cancelled due to different billing addresses or something but was still charged... we'll see I guess. I shot the sales team an email asking. Either way, the help is much appreciated!

Much appreciated Jimmy.

for on cycle i love letro at 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d. i would not go passed 1.2mg 2X a week (about e3d) even on high dosed cycles this is more then enough for me. on the norm i just use 0.6mg 2X a week and its done me well. long active effects, but STRONG effects from letro. (why some complain because they used too much)
    I myself would only use the tamox if you felt gyno comming on, started AI and tamox, then after a coulpe weeks on AI and giving it a chance to work, i would drop the tamox.
    but each have their own way of doing things.
    i havent needed tamox or Clomid in over 4 years, I just use an AI (Im on hrt though so thats why no PCT)

I just placed my order! Had some difficulties though, said my order was cancelled due to different billing addresses or something but was still charged... we'll see I guess. I shot the sales team an email asking. Either way, the help is much appreciated!
    No prob.

your CC and address need to match, or contact them and see what they can do.
    I never had issues, but they should be able to double check order for you. (i have asked about stock before and they where fairly fast to respond)
    Let us know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    for on cycle i love letro at 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d. i would not go passed 1.2mg 2X a week (about e3d) even on high dosed cycles this is more then enough for me. on the norm i just use 0.6mg 2X a week and its done me well. long active effects, but STRONG effects from letro. (why some complain because they used too much)
    I myself would only use the tamox if you felt gyno comming on, started AI and tamox, then after a coulpe weeks on AI and giving it a chance to work, i would drop the tamox.
    but each have their own way of doing things.
    i havent needed tamox or Clomid in over 4 years, I just use an AI (Im on hrt though so thats why no PCT)
    And you prob do not currently have gyno ...as he does.
    Nothing will prevent gyno like nolva or raloxifene.
    you are def right..be careful not to kill e2 with letro..but man if you have gyno i would not cycle without being on low dose nolva ...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    And you prob do not currently have gyno ...as he does.
    Nothing will prevent gyno like nolva or raloxifene.
    you are def right..be careful not to kill e2 with letro..but man if you have gyno i would not cycle without being on low dose nolva ...
    I don't know why, but I can't even post a reply.

Alright I'll edit this one I guess...

I can't post due to some spam bot shit... I don't know what's going on to be honest.
    Last edited by KarsenH; 10-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Week 1: (Preloaded week)
    Letro .25
    Milk Thistle

Week 2:

Letro .25
    Milk Thistle

Week 3-8: (On Cycle)

H-Drol
    Letro 50/50/50/50/25/25
    Milk Thistle
    Cycle Assist
    Fish Oil

Week 9-12: (PCT)

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Fish Oil
    Cycle Assist

As well as all the proteins, BCAA's etc...

Thread Information