Last night, after talking to some bros on AR and studying spotinjections.com carefully, I took my first ever shot to the quad. I've always just rotated glutes but this week, they were too sore to touch so, I figured the next biggest muscle would be the quad. (My ass is not small btw)

Well, let me tell you bros, this did not go well. After loading 2 CCs worth of sust/eq, I proceeded to switch to my trusty 23G 1 1/2" needle (perfect for glute shots, not ideal for quads). After swabbing the carefully selected location, I jabbed it in and all went well...I SLOWLY pressed further until there was about 1/2" still hanging out and there was no pain...yet. A split second later... BAM! I struck a nerve and let out a "oh god". My wife wanted to know what was happening from the other room. I just told her to leave me alone, as she doesn't like the fact that I'm on as in the first place and would just bitch at me if I told her. Well, instead of pulling the pin out all together and re-sticking myself in another spot (and risk hitting another goddamn nerve), I figured I would pull out a little and just release nectar. After pushing out about 1 CC, I remembered I forgot to aspirate ! Oh well, I figured I would know soon if I also hit a vein So here I am taking like 2-3 minutes to push out all this juice and I am accidentally pulling the needle further out without noticing. The last CC went into the quad only about 1/2" deep. What an idiot, what can I say, I got thrown off from hitting that fuckin nerve and feeling a crushing pain vibrate throughout my entire body. It was that bad. Anyway, this morning I felt like a cripple limping to work. Big G would tell me to "suck it up" but walking like you got a stick up your ass and not being able to sit because your glutes are so sore from last week's shots would make anyone here a big Pussy!

Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to the ED shots I'll be doing come June.

ps-tomorrow, I'll be trying my left quad