KarsenH is offline Junior Member

Test E Cycle Help

Not thinking about this any time soon, just want to start to get an idea of how to go about it for when the time comes:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: (Current: 155 / Upon Starting Cycle: 185-190)

Cycle:

Week 1-14
    Arimidex - .25mg Every Other day

Week 1-14
    hCG - 500IU's p/w (split 250IU Monday and Thursday

Week 1-12
    Test E - 500mg p/w - 250mg Monday and Thursday

Week 1-4
    D Bol - 45 mg Each day

Week 15-18
    PCT - Nolva: 40/20/20/20 & Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Thanks ladies and gents.

DanB is offline Banned
    just wondering why your profile says your 18?

but anyways you seem to have done your research so i respect you for that and cycle is g2g

do you want any help with diet or training?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    just wondering why your profile says your 18?

but anyways you seem to have done your research so i respect you for that and cycle is g2g

do you want any help with diet or training?
    I didn't even know my profile said 18, I, as a man, have no problem telling people my age! Haha - thanks for the heads up

And great, sounds good! I actually wouldn't mind some help on my diet: I have extremely low bf% - I'm thinking somewhere near 5-6% and it's hard for me to gain weight. What would you recommend?

Thanks a lot DanB

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by KarsenH View Post
    I didn't even know my profile said 18, I, as a man, have no problem telling people my age! Haha - thanks for the heads up

And great, sounds good! I actually wouldn't mind some help on my diet: I have extremely low bf% - I'm thinking somewhere near 5-6% and it's hard for me to gain weight. What would you recommend?

Thanks a lot DanB
    I don't think it's likely your BF% is that low. It is very hard to maintain that low of a number. Feel free to post a pic (no face) and we can try to get a better estimaten of that.

24 is not too bad and it sounds like you intend to gain some muscle before this cycle, for that I applaud you. I would def. try to hit 200lbs before considering since at 155 and 6'1" you are a skinny fella lol. Just messin. Like Dan said..hit up that nutrition and let's get you eating!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I don't think it's likely your BF% is that low. It is very hard to maintain that low of a number. Feel free to post a pic (no face) and we can try to get a better estimaten of that.

24 is not too bad and it sounds like you intend to gain some muscle before this cycle, for that I applaud you. I would def. try to hit 200lbs before considering since at 155 and 6'1" you are a skinny fella lol. Just messin. Like Dan said..hit up that nutrition and let's get you eating!
    I'll go take a pic in a sec so you guys can see what you think.

It's extremely hard for me to gain weight, somewhat annoying tbh. I eat like a monster (which gets expensive and time consuming) and I gain very little weight. I'll go take that picture now.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Figure out your TDEE and go from there. Its best to know how many cals you should be eating rather than eating blind.

Here's a few links to get you started. The Nutrition Forum is one of them.

Quick Reference Links To AAS

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...verything-AAS.

For reference, and aprox. bf% here's a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5096.JPG 
Views:	950 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	128101

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Figure out your TDEE and go from there. Its best to know how many cals you should be eating rather than eating blind.

Here's a few links to get you started. The Nutrition Forum is one of them.

Quick Reference Links To AAS

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...verything-AAS.
    Yeah, while you're here I should applaud you for that killer sticky (if it IS stickied by now that is haha). Great list and I used the nutrition one and checked out some people's bulking threads. I'm doing it right - Eat Eat Eat.

I go through about 4.5K calories a day but as you said, I'm eating blinding because I haven't figured out my TDEE - I just did it now and I'm right on the money 4.6K calories.

Thanks bro!

And good job on your TDEE. It makes a huge difference!

Thanks bro!

And good job on your TDEE. It makes a huge difference!
    Not a problem at all man.

Edit: Deleted
    Last edited by KarsenH; 10-21-2012 at 01:18 PM.

You'll have to edit that part of your post bro. 1. Because its against the rules, and 2. More importantly, to protect yourself against scammers. Just keep looking and you'll do ok.

AR-R is gtg and you wont be disappointed. They're very reliable and very professional.

Good luck!

Check out this link. It will at least give you an idea of whats hot and whats not, as far as UGL's and Brands go.

Discussion Of Brands and UGL's - NO SOURCE POSTING!

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...!#.UIRGRq7X_fs

You'll have to edit that part of your post bro. 1. Because its against the rules, and 2. More importantly, to protect yourself against scammers. Just keep looking and you'll do ok.

AR-R is gtg and you wont be disappointed. They're very reliable and very professional.

Good luck!
    Damn which part, sorry. - Since you just responded to everything possible I'll delete it entirely. Thank you!

And awesome, more usefulness!! I'll check that part of the forum out.

Mick,
    I would like to request that you change your title to AR's link posting machine lol

For reference, and aprox. bf% here's a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5096.JPG 
Views:	950 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	128101
    Karsen..your not as bad off as I imagined. I would say 10% (I am not very good at guessing BF% though).

Quite a bit more muscle than I was expecting to see and I think there is some good genetic potential there.

I have no doubt that a diet change will pack size on you like it's no body's business and over the next year you will have time to build a much more solid base for that 1st cycle to work with. Great job by the way!

stpete is offline Banned
    Gotta eat w/that cycle buddy. Looks fine though.

Karsen..your not as bad off as I imagined. I would say 10% (I am not very good at guessing BF% though).

Quite a bit more muscle than I was expecting to see and I think there is some good genetic potential there.

I have no doubt that a diet change will pack size on you like it's no body's business and over the next year you will have time to build a much more solid base for that 1st cycle to work with. Great job by the way!
    Oh great news!! Awesome man, thank you. And haha, I may be small but I'm proud of how far I've come since I started training. Used to be 6'1 130 lbs, getting picked on, that kinda' sob story but it's all good now that I look like a human being lol.

I'll continue with my diet regime and try to pack on the lb's before my cycle, I appreciate the help greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Gotta eat w/that cycle buddy. Looks fine though.
    Yeah planning on eating and having a strict attitude towards it, I'd like to see some serious results (the most possible obviously).

Are there any foods you'd avoid eating while on cycle? I don't plan on drinking, as I don't even drink much as it is.

Yeah bro, your biceps look thick. If you continue what youre doing, and pack on more lbm, you'll have a solid base for when you decide to introduce AAS.

DanB is offline Banned
    Yeah planning on eating and having a strict attitude towards it, I'd like to see some serious results (the most possible obviously).

Are there any foods you'd avoid eating while on cycle? I don't plan on drinking, as I don't even drink much as it is.
    All depends on how hardcore you want to go, i.m.o within rason it makes little diffrence oncy you stick yto macros for the day

The drink will pile on b/f quicker then anything else, or it does for me at least so avoid beer,cider, soda, syrups and drink vodka/sugar free red bull, coke zero or captain morgan/orange juice, coke zero

if you go to a takeaway then steamed or boiled instead of fried rice etc, you can still go out and enjoy yourself on cycle and hit macros contrary to popular belief!

to you want to post your typical days diet in the nutirition sction and we can have a proepr look and make sure your body is getting the nutrients it needs to build that new muscle tissue?

Yeah bro, your biceps look thick. If you continue what youre doing, and pack on more lbm, you'll have a solid base for when you decide to introduce AAS.
    Ah great, that's some motivation right there haha thank you.

All depends on how hardcore you want to go, i.m.o within rason it makes little diffrence oncy you stick yto macros for the day

The drink will pile on b/f quicker then anything else, or it does for me at least so avoid beer,cider, soda, syrups and drink vodka/sugar free red bull, coke zero or captain morgan/orange juice, coke zero

if you go to a takeaway then steamed or boiled instead of fried rice etc, you can still go out and enjoy yourself on cycle and hit macros contrary to popular belief!

to you want to post your typical days diet in the nutirition sction and we can have a proepr look and make sure your body is getting the nutrients it needs to build that new muscle tissue?
    Great information, very helpful as usual DanB. Sure, why not!

Morning:
    3 Eggs (I've never gotten around to researching as to why only the egg 'whites' are eaten... I eat the whole thing lol)
    4 Strips of Oscar Meyer Maple Bacon
    Half a potato of hashbrowns

Snack:
    Oatmeal x2
    Ham and Cheese sandwhich (on whole wheat)

Preworkout:
    Apple
    Peanutbutter
    Banana

Lunch:
    Ham and cheese/lettuce/mayo sub
    Bagel w cream cheese (whole wheat)

Snack:
    Pumpernickle w Havarti cheese
    Oatmeal
    2 glasses of milk

Dinner:
    Burger (lean ground beef)
    steamed broccoli
    scrambled eggs
    pasta (this may be an issue but it's so damn good)
    bacon

Pre Bed Snack:
    Banana/Apple
    Glass of Milk
    Oatmeal

There's a rough 'menu' of what I eat every day. You may see some serious repetition and say wow that's boring but I'm a college kid and it's hard as hell to find time for all that, so it's basic.

At quick glance I would say your missing alot of protein....

DanB is offline Banned
    ok diet is pretty poor, not the worst but nowhere near what you need to hold a decent size and low bodyfat, AAS with diet like that and I can tell you in advance and from personal experience that you will not gain as much as hoped and will also be lucky to keep a few lbs of LBM post-pct for your goals mate, if you want to met your goals then it will help massively if you do what I outline below

Put it this way, see StPete who posted in here? see his back? he is same height and eats twice the amount nearly, you will never look anything close to his avi with your diet, you will struggle to put on any weight at all to be honest

TDEE
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UIRpsGeMiSo

Work out your TDEE and post it up in nutrition section, take your food choices from here
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UIRqGWeMiSo

When you have your TDEE, to bulk personally I wou;d go with 30/50/20 ratio which means the 30% of your cals come from protein, 50% comes from carbs and 20% from fat

Protein and carbs are 1g=4calories
    Fat 1g=9 calories

som people may say different ratios but its bulking so in grand schme of things there is room for error but from personal experience I would not try bulk without at last 50% of my cals coming from carbs

The link will give you a good guide if the macros so if you want to do this seriously and make some SERIOUS gains and KEEP them, then tak some time and start the thrread in nutrition section basing your diet on the TDEE from link I posted, the 30/50/20 cal split using food sources and macros that are in the second link

Post this up and as soon as I see it in there I will have a look, but nevermind me, we have some serious experts in there mate, I'm talking ytou would pay a sport nutritionist big money for the same advise that you WILL get in there for FREE

Any questions or problms then PM me mate, or if not thn I wull see you in the nutrition section soon, you wont regret it!!!!!!
    Last edited by DanB; 10-21-2012 at 03:53 PM.

ok diet is pretty poor, not the worst but nowhere near what you need to hold a decent size and low bodyfat, AAS with diet like that and I can tell you in advance and from personal experience that you will not gain as much as hoped and will also be lucky to keep a few lbs of LBM post-pct for your goals mate, if you want to met your goals then it will help massively if you do what I outline below

TDEE

Work out your TDEE and post it up in nutrition section, take your food choices from here

When you have your TDEE, to bulk personally I wou;d go with 30/50/20 ratio which means the 30% of your cals come from protein, 50% comes from carbs and 20% from fat

Fat 1g=9 calories

som people may say different ratios but its bulking so in grand schme of things there is room for error but from personal experience I would not try bulk without at last 50% of my cals coming from carbs

The link will give you a good guide if the macros so if you want to do this seriously and make some SERIOUS gains and KEEP them, then tak some time and start the thrread in nutrition section basing your diet on the TDEE from link I posted, the 30/50/20 cal split using food sources and macros that are in the second link

Post this up and as soon as I see it in there I will have a look, but nevermind me, we have some serious experts in there mate, I'm talking ytou would pay a sport nutritionist big money for the same advise that you WILL get in there for FREE

Any questions or problms then PM me mate, or if not thn I wull see you in the nutrition section soon, you wont regret it!!!!!!
    BMR: 1810
    TDEE: 1.725
    Calories I should be eating per day (calculated earlier in this thread): 4.6K

I don't think that BMR is accurate, how can they know my metab rate based on my height, age and weight... I have an extremely high metabolism. This nutritional portion is extremely complex.. I thought these foods were amazing so I'm kind of lost atm.

DanB is offline Banned
    your tdee is not 1.725 and you do not need 4.6k cals

for m to guesstimate i would say that a diet of 3400cal with the split of 30/50/20 i suggested

use the second link to get food choices and macros, post it in nutrition section and we can go from there

you say your lost? this is the correct path mate, put in half an hour to work it all out and post it up in nutrition section,

in 6 months you will thank me
    Last edited by DanB; 10-21-2012 at 04:09 PM.

stpete is offline Banned

Put it this way, see StPete who posted in here? see his back? he is same height and eats twice the amount nearly, you will never look anything close to his avi with your diet, you will struggle to put on any weight at all to be honest

TDEE

Fat 1g=9 calories

I agree w/Dans carb consumption. without it, and a healthy serving of protein, forget it. But have to have those carbs.

your tdee is not 1.725 and you do not need 4.6k cals

for m to guesstimate i would say that a diet of 3400cal with the split of 30/50/20 i suggested

use the second link to get food choices and macros, post it in nutrition section and we can go from there

you say your lost? this is the correct path mate, put in half an hour to work it all out and post it up in nutrition section,

in 6 months you will thank me
    I agree w/Dans carb consumption. without it, and a healthy serving of protein, forget it. But have to have those carbs.
    Alright guys, I just got back from the gym and I don't want this hard work going to waste - I'll follow your advice Dan. Will get back to you in 6 months

I also forgot to mention I'm taking Whey Protein - Hydrobuilder - Casein as well as multi vitamins and omega 3's.

EDIT: TDEE = 3122 / Also Question: By 30/50/20 you mean 30g Carbs/50g Protein/20g fat correct? That's a can do.
    Last edited by KarsenH; 10-21-2012 at 06:19 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Alright guys, I just got back from the gym and I don't want this hard work going to waste - I'll follow your advice Dan. Will get back to you in 6 months

I also forgot to mention I'm taking Whey Protein - Hydrobuilder - Casein as well as multi vitamins and omega 3's.
    Huh? We're trying to help. All those drinks are good for "in between" meals, but you are relying on them. won't work. Sorry.

Huh? We're trying to help. All those drinks are good for "in between" meals, but you are relying on them. won't work. Sorry.
    Yeah I know you guys are and you're doing great, never meant anything to say you weren't. You guys know far more about diet/nutrition than I do. I plan on following Dan's advice. Also, I just checked out a few area's of the forums' that really helped. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UISTf8XR5nA

That one in particular

Do you know if he meant 30g Carbs 50g Protein 20g Fats btw with the 30/50/20 per meal set up he gave me?
    Last edited by KarsenH; 10-21-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information