Thread: Bruising

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LNT8799 is offline Associate Member

Bruising

Hey guys, got a question. I'm on week 5 of a 12 week sust only cycle @ 250 mg of sust E3D. Since about week 3 i've noticed that i've been getting bruises (they look like big hickies) on random parts of my body. Started on my shoulder blades, I had a spot on each side. They were about the size of a half dollar. I couldnt think of anything that couldve caused them so I just didn't think much about it. A couple days later i got one on my right shoulder close to my armpit, but not on the other side, this one was a little bit bigger, it was about 3" tall and maybe 4" wide. Looked like a big hickie, looked kind of like i got whipped with a leather belt or something. A couple days later I noticed I had them again on my both shoulder blades. This time they were bigger. And today, I have smaller ones on both forearms, right in the bend of my elbow on the inside of my arm. Is this steroid related? I know it has to be, maybe high blood pressure? Any help is appreciated guys. Thanks in advance

Also, these "bruises" are not sore to the touch at all, even if i were to hit them they wouldn't hurt. I would refer to it more as a "different pigmentation" type thing. If that makes sense

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Blood capillaries? Go to a doc to make sure

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    check your platelet levels in CBC

Thanks for the input guys, anybody else have any advice/experience with this?

Thread Information