Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liquid clen

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    I take taurine but had a few cramps still, I havent upped my water but I will now.

That can cause it as well. You can also get head aches also from lack of water.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred
    I take taurine but had a few cramps still, I havent upped my water but I will now.
    Water should be at least a gallon per day for those training 3 or more times a week. 2 gallons is great but I find that harder to accomplish. Water intoxication (drinking too much water) is called hyponatremia. This causes an imbalance in electrolytes which impairs brain function. It's extremely rare however, but even water, when over consumed poses risks.

I find cramps are less frequent with 1000-2000mg of taurine daily and a minimum of 1 gallon of water. Potassium will certainly help as well but I don't supplement potassium. 1-2 bananas works fine for me.

Bouch is offline Member
    Thanks tdogg and muscleink, answered the last of my clen questions. Now I feel that everything should go smoothly. I'll update if any sides occur that I am not sure of.

Bouch is offline Member
    Can you be successful on a low dose clen cycle, as in building up to 60 mcg per day and staying there for the 2 weeks? or will the body get used to the low dose too fast?

The Kernal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouch View Post
    Can you be successful on a low dose clen cycle, as in building up to 60 mcg per day and staying there for the 2 weeks? or will the body get used to the low dose too fast?
    I would also like to know this, as i think i'll approach my cycle with a safe then sorry attitude.

Bump for answer

Bouch is offline Member
    Tdogg do you have any experience with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bouch
    Tdogg do you have any experience with this?
    You want to run what your body can handle. My first clen cycle ever i ran 8wks straight. I bumped up very fast by day four i was at 120mcgs.

Now im using the 2wks on/off cycle way until my gw501516 gets here.

acamarillo54 is offline New Member
    Hey bouch what kind of results have you seen so fare? I know it's only been a few days already.

Also I train for triathlons so do you think clen will effect me negatively in regards to the raising in hear rate?

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acamarillo54
    Hey bouch what kind of results have you seen so fare? I know it's only been a few days already.

Also I train for triathlons so do you think clen will effect me negatively in regards to the raising in hear rate?
    Based on this cycle I would say your cardio will be hard if you are training high intensity. I do cardio everyday on it but I am at a slow to moderate pace. And during workouts I have to take longer rest between sets. I have been losing about a pound a day so far. I had a calf cramp day two because I didn't have taurine yet. But since, everything has been good. I notice a racing heart from walking up the stairs and sometimes while laying down at night. I am down from 14.2% bf to 12.5% as of today. I am on a very clean diet by the way. I do have shaky hands too. Not noticeable unless I look at them and try to hold still

Based on this cycle I would say your cardio will be hard if you are training high intensity. I do cardio everyday on it but I am at a slow to moderate pace. And during workouts I have to take longer rest between sets. I have been losing about a pound a day so far. I had a calf cramp day two because I didn't have taurine yet. But since, everything has been good. I notice a racing heart from walking up the stairs and sometimes while laying down at night. I am down from 14.2% bf to 12.5% as of today. I am on a very clean diet by the way. I do have shaky hands too. Not noticeable unless I look at them and try to hold still
    Great progress and recount mate. How many 2wk cycles you going to do?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    carefull ramping to quickly. I jumped from 40 to 80 on my 3rd run with clen and the headache sent me home. even with eyes closed and lights off the room seeme dto bright.

Bouch is offline Member
    Yeah I have been taking it rather slow with lower dosing. I am just finishing day 8 at 80mcg. Tomorrow It will be at 100mcg. As of now I am planing only this one and one other. Which brings a good question to mind.

After completing 2 week on 2 week off for the max of 8 weeks, is that "8 weeks on cycle" (16 week total) or 8 weeks total including the off weeks? Also how long should I wait between doing another 8 weeks on and off?

Thats a long time imo.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Thats a long time imo.
    What's a long time? I dont want to take more than I need, I am only doing 2- 2 week on 2 week off cycles.
    My main question is how long should someone wait in between the scenario above before running Clen again? Sorry of the last post was confusing.

What's a long time? I dont want to take more than I need, I am only doing 2- 2 week on 2 week off cycles.
    My main question is how long should someone wait in between the scenario above before running Clen again? Sorry of the last post was confusing.
    Just do 8 weeks TOTAL. (including both on & off weeks) Being on clen for too long is deffinately not good for you... even at small doses.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kernal

Just do 8 weeks TOTAL. (including both on & off weeks) Being on clen for too long is deffinately not good for you... even at small doses.
    Thanks, is Clen cycles inbetween time similar to gear. Meaning wait 6-8 months between cycles

bikeracer20122012 is offline New Member
    How has the cycle been?

Bouch is offline Member
    I took my last dose yesterday for this one. Which was only 10 days. I am stopping early because I am not feeling any of the effects anymore and I want to let my receptors come back. I want to run it for another 2 weeks, but I will probably wait 3 weeks before, unless someone here says its better to only take 2 weeks off.

Results:

Lost 7lbs
    Lost 2.2% bf

Abs are showing!!

I loved the overall effect of the Clen . I will probably keep it slow again on the next 2 week cycle.

Hey dude how did you take it? Straight up or did you add it to a protein shake or sumthin?

Bouch is offline Member
    Hey dude how did you take it? Straight up or did you add it to a protein shake or sumthin?
    Straight up, all at once too. I chased it down with a juice to get rid of taste.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    First time. 2wks on/off. start at 20mcgs and increase 20mcgs each day until sides are to much or you reach 120mcgs a day. Increase water to 2gallons a day. Take taurine and pass.
    Maybe I am slow today > There is a reference to pass. What is "PASS" ???

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeracer20122012

Maybe I am slow today > There is a reference to pass. What is "PASS" ???
    Potassium

seamonster is offline New Member
    dont even think about skipping Taurine. I got an insane cramp in my jaw while brushing my teeth....I though I got shot in the face....thats when I realized why everyone recommends taurine

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seamonster
    dont even think about skipping Taurine. I got an insane cramp in my jaw while brushing my teeth....I though I got shot in the face....thats when I realized why everyone recommends taurine
    Oh yeah def. taurine.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Does anyone know if liquid Clenbuterol from AR-R would make it through Australian customs? My Nolvadex arrived fine, but I'm not sure about Clenbuterol.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter
    Does anyone know if liquid Clenbuterol from AR-R would make it through Australian customs? My Nolvadex arrived fine, but I'm not sure about Clenbuterol.
    From what I have read on the boards. Clen is hard to get through Australian customs, they almost always seize it. This is not from personal experience just from what has been on the forum in the past. It's up to you of you want to take the risk. I would order it by itself if your going to try

Ok thanks was it the ar-r product?

Bouch is offline Member
    Ok thanks was it the ar-r product?
    Yes i always use ar-r as long as they have what I need.

Bouch - you happen to be dealing with any constipation when on the clen ? Also, at the higher dosages, did you end up splitting throughout the day? I'm on day 3, 60mcg and feel nothing. Day 1 and 2, felt a bit different. But nothing today. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by bikeracer20122012 View Post
    Bouch - you happen to be dealing with any constipation when on the clen? Also, at the higher dosages, did you end up splitting throughout the day? I'm on day 3, 60mcg and feel nothing. Day 1 and 2, felt a bit different. But nothing today. Hmm...
    First few days on clen is when you will experience the worst side affects

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeracer20122012
    Bouch - you happen to be dealing with any constipation when on the clen? Also, at the higher dosages, did you end up splitting throughout the day? I'm on day 3, 60mcg and feel nothing. Day 1 and 2, felt a bit different. But nothing today. Hmm...
    No constipation. I upped the dose slowly and had very little sides. I actually stopped a few days early because I was no longer feeling any effects but I am sure it was still working. I never split the dose. I debated that but ended up taking all at once at the higher doses.

So, I'm at 80 today, and outside a bit of hand tremors (which go away after an hour) don't feel much. I took my body temp this morning and no change. From AR-R . Any feedback to provide? I should go back on Oxy Elite at this point....at least I felt hotter/warmer.....something.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Strong Zyzz avi, LOL

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kernal View Post
    Strong Zyzz avi, LOL
    Goal physique = my avi, just to remind me only hard work will get there. You mad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information