OnTheSauce is offline Banned

moving past a sticking point

Should I try mixing up my workout reps/sets, compounds, or diet first? Ive always trained for strength, so I think going to a bodybuilding routine for a few months with high reps (15-20?) may help?
    5'11 207lbs. I was up to 213 before carbon depleting and dehydrating for my competition to make weight. And can't seem to put it all back on. But even so, I feel stagnant recently. I've never been concerned with size much, but in last 2 months been trying to gain size.

I quit counting calories after 4000 everyday. I don't eat super clean by any means, but bf isn't a real concern at the moment as long as I don't get just fat. I could probably up my protein intake so more, im only getting 250-280gr a day. Pretty high Carbs though, most days over 550.

Pretty strong, I total over 1500 in big 3 lifts.

1200 test e
    900 eq
    And I just started tren e at 300
    also do 100 test suspension on deadlift days
    4iu Hgh every morning
    50mcg igf1 des pre workout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails moving past a sticking point-2012-10-19_19-28-02_490-1.jpg   moving past a sticking point-1348289247789.jpg  

I want to bring up my chest and traps first. Then arms. My back, legs, and shoulders are solid

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Changing your workouts will certainly help. However withe your competitive lifting I don't know if that is a good idea or not. Maybe dec11 will chime in or any of the other power lifters. But the change will work slightly different muscles and different fibers withe the rep change. But for what you do I don't know.

well damnit man. if im going to move up to 220 class, i need to be 220 lol. get eaten up being undersized there.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Post it in powerlifting fourm maybe. Or training. Sorry I'm not much help. But I like to try. Lol.

i hit my back so damn hard yesterday i couldnt bench for crap today. my lats were destroyed.

Bump it for morning crew

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not so sure about going as high as 15-20 reps. To give the joints a break and put on some size why not go to a 6-10 rep range? I'd stay with compound movements. They tend to build size better than isolation movements.

Right now I do 3 to 6 reps on compounds. 8 to 12 on isolated . I do both compounds and isolated lifts.

Squats would be like set of 5 while leg press sets of ten

Thread Information