diced is offline New Member

taking the plundge

Hey bros,

I no ur all going to tell me its not worth it ect ect but ive been using AAS for a while now aswell as peptides,PH, hgh list goes on i really want to give insulin a whirl so i found a beginners starting dose. I have one question with the dextrose its 10g to every IU , is that 50g dextrose consumed imediatly after injection or do u wait ? this is what im proposing will continue with this only on WORKOUT days PWO aswell .

Day 1 : 5 iu slin/50g Dextrose

Day 2 : 5 iu slin/50g Dextrose

Day 3 : 5 iu slin/50g Dextrose

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Do you know the risk of using slin such as insulin shock and/or death? If you are not advanced in body building the risks heavily outweigh the benefits.

i do no the risks ive been researching it for the last 2 years or so . the only thing that confuses me is carb timing i will be using HUMALOG, will start very small n c how i react

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^take the advice

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Unless you are going pro. The risk out weighs the reward
    Dangerous Good luck be extreamly careful.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not a good proposal Diced, setting yourself up for a disaster.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diced View Post
    i do no the risks ive been researching it for the last 2 years or so . the only thing that confuses me is carb timing i will be using HUMALOG, will start very small n c how i react
    And this is exactly what can send you into shock and you could die. It's not something you just try and see how it goes. You can also easily become diabetic and if you are lucky that's all.

As said, if you are not going pro leave it alone. If you are going and you are near pro then hook up with someone who knows what they are doing and have them show you first hand. I have done research on it off and on for a couple of years also and decided it's to much risk.

im going to do it regardless im not one to wonder, if i die i die i would appreciate help from someone who has used slin first hand i also appreciate all ur concerns .

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Rip.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Diced, it's not very difficult. You need to monitor your BG, get a meter and start measuring when you wake up, before you eat, 30min after you eat, 2 hours after you eat. This will give you a better understanding of how your BG is being altered. Add some slin PWO 5IU is conservative. Measure your BG before inject, then every 30min after, if your BG gets too low, drink some OJ. Did you hear about the epidemic where diabetics are dying right and left? No? Me neither. Lack of knowledge leads to people being scared. Or they lack first hand experience.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about when you mention carbs:iu ratios. It's about your BG, that's what you want to monitor. Sometimes slin hits your "harder" depending on your BG when injecting. If you have any questions let me know. I don't have tons of experience, but enough to know what I am talking about without skewed perception.

Edit: You are going to want to do tons of research about this and post in the Slin sub forum instead. You want to manage your macros so you don't get "all fat"
    Last edited by Sworder; 10-24-2012 at 06:51 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "If I die, I die". I think this is one of the most reckless and short sighted comments I have ever seen on here.

OP, of all the compounds discussed on this forum, insulin is by far the one compound that requires the greatest discretionary use and only by those people who have educated themselves on SAFE use protocols. Improper use of insulin can and often is FATAL.

Even at low doses, insulin use could cause nervousness, depression, blurred vision, cold sweats, somnolence, severe dehydration, tachycardia, and headaches.

More severe reactions result in slurred speech, impaired brain function, coma, and eventually, DEATH.

Unless your attitude and willingness to follow the advise and expert guidance offered by experienced users, I hope no one here is willing to encourage your reckless abuse of a very dangerous compound.

MuscleInk being extremely well-worded and accurate as always.

"reckless abuse" please, its not going to be reckless abuse im just looking for help because im willing to take that chance. everyone whos ever used slin started somewere. Now on hand i have humalog and BG monitor. i will start observing my bg without slin for a while ?

Quote Originally Posted by diced View Post
    "reckless abuse" please, its not going to be reckless abuse im just looking for help because im willing to take that chance. everyone whos ever used slin started somewere. Now on hand i have humalog and BG monitor. i will start observing my bg without slin for a while ?
    That would be wise so you know what your ranges are. Drink your PWO dextrose shake as well and see how high it goes, then check it so you see how it progresses without slin. Then add slin once you feel you comprehend the levels you want to be around. Your BG meter is your best friend It's not as dangerous as people make it out to be. You have to use your brain though, and it is the most dangerous anabolic .. If you don't bring your carbs with you or make sure you have access to them right when you inject you can get in trouble. I believe it to be against common sense to inject slin then eat/drink shake at home. What if you get into a car accident? Traffic? There are tons of things that can delay you. Do more research and start low just so you can see the changes in your BG. As long as you are wearing your thinking cap at all times you should be fine.

yeah i will fiddle with it , i appreciate ur help buddy . ill spend the next month or so fiddling with it ill get back to you

Thread Information